Grab The Popcorn, Folks...The Left Is Imploding

You realize you're defending a guy whose go-to retort is FAGGOT
That's not family now, is it? I did not see him mentioning any family members of yours.
He deserves worse. Go wipe his tears
I am not here to argue with you. I just pointed out he did not mention any family members. If he called you a faggot it is fine with me. You sure sound like a whiny little bitch.
Says the guy whining about someone else's conversation. Don't argue then. Get back to wringing out your panties
Now, just why in the fuck are you picking a fight with me douchenozzle? Your faggotry and douchebaggery is evident from your posts.

You realize you're defending a guy whose go-to retort is FAGGOT
That's not family now, is it? I did not see him mentioning any family members of yours.
I am not here to argue with you. I just pointed out he did not mention any family members. If he called you a faggot it is fine with me. You sure sound like a whiny little bitch.
Says the guy whining about someone else's conversation. Don't argue then. Get back to wringing out your panties
Now, just why in the fuck are you picking a fight with me douchenozzle? Your faggotry and douchebaggery is evident from your posts.
You're pretty slow. You picked a fight with me, shrivel dick. If you want to call it a fight. It's more like you desperately trying to gobble my balls

What's funny is loserterianism is going to lose big come NOV! Hillary will be elected president and the democrats will have the senate again!

Once we have the senate then we will fund the government from infrastructure to science and we will see who is the ones imploding.

Fuck you and your austerity!

You're pretty slow. You picked a fight with me, shrivel dick. If you want to call it a fight. It's more like you desperately trying to gobble my balls
You justnconfirmed your faggotry. Just a friendly reminder, this is a political message board and not a douchebag dating site.

You justnconfirmed your faggotry. Just a friendly reminder, this is a political message board and not a douchebag dating site.
Hey, you're the one trying to set up a date between your mouth and my balls :dunno:

LOL. And the GOP is in such good shape. There presumptive candidate just told the GOP to shut up, and he would do it alone, he didn't need them, they were unneeded. LOL
Our implosion will be less painful. The left wingers have so many victim babies, they're eventually going to start fighting each other (its already started)to see who the Nanny State loves best. Its the fatal flaw in leftism that assures their failure every time.

If the GOP dies...the right still exists. The left.....ermmmm not so much.

You have Pinochet as your avatar.
So?

This filth would be better or something....some people might need a box of Kleenex, this image might cause a spontaneous hard-on of their trouser snake to it's full 4 inches and a short spurt forth of probably blanks.

poster_depicting_karl_marx_friedrich_engels_and_lenin.jpg

Hey, nazigrl.

LOL. And the GOP is in such good shape. There presumptive candidate just told the GOP to shut up, and he would do it alone, he didn't need them, they were unneeded. LOL
Our implosion will be less painful. The left wingers have so many victim babies, they're eventually going to start fighting each other (its already started)to see who the Nanny State loves best. Its the fatal flaw in leftism that assures their failure every time.

If the GOP dies...the right still exists. The left.....ermmmm not so much.

You have Pinochet as your avatar.
So?

This filth would be better or something....some people might need a box of Kleenex, this image might cause a spontaneous hard-on of their trouser snake to it's full 4 inches and a short spurt forth of probably blanks.

poster_depicting_karl_marx_friedrich_engels_and_lenin.jpg

Hey, nazigrl.

:lol: :thup:

33d21612757c4662ad3c1295882c6cc2.jpg

Forum List

Back