Grab The Popcorn, Folks...The Left Is Imploding

LOL. And the GOP is in such good shape. There presumptive candidate just told the GOP to shut up, and he would do it alone, he didn't need them, they were unneeded. LOL
Our implosion will be less painful. The left wingers have so many victim babies, they're eventually going to start fighting each other (its already started)to see who the Nanny State loves best. Its the fatal flaw in leftism that assures their failure every time.

If the GOP dies...the right still exists. The left.....ermmmm not so much.

You have Pinochet as your avatar.

As for the left "imploding," Trump polled 32% in the latest Reuters poll, one of the lowest levels for a Republican candidate ever.

Trump v Clinton.png

LOL. And the GOP is in such good shape. There presumptive candidate just told the GOP to shut up, and he would do it alone, he didn't need them, they were unneeded. LOL
Our implosion will be less painful. The left wingers have so many victim babies, they're eventually going to start fighting each other (its already started)to see who the Nanny State loves best. Its the fatal flaw in leftism that assures their failure every time.

So?

So?

This filth would be better or something....some people might need a box of Kleenex, this image might cause a spontaneous hard-on of their trouser snake to it's full 4 inches and a short spurt forth of probably blanks.

poster_depicting_karl_marx_friedrich_engels_and_lenin.jpg

Retarded thread is retarded
You're a faggot.
You wish, bottom bitch
Busted O-ring havin' FAGGOT.
Daddy was a little rough on you, huh? Get back out to the street and get vitamin D therapy you crave
I suppose you speak from experience, faggot.

It's weird how the Leftist's always have to bring a person's family into these things.

You're a faggot.
You wish, bottom bitch
Daddy was a little rough on you, huh? Get back out to the street and get vitamin D therapy you crave

It's weird how the Leftist's always have to bring a person's family into these things.
They're just reliving their own abuse.

The right has never been a bobble head movement....the different factions have always had disagreements.... And we debate them all the time.

The left.....not so much.
The DNC convention will be the perfect place for islamics to kill everyone they hate.
Faggots
Negros
Pedophiles
Atheists
Liberals

I would think the DNC convention would be the super bowl of terrorists. And you add one more thing.
WORLD WIDE COVERAGE
Now that's terrorist bait.

That's where 'identity politics' will get them every time!

You wish, bottom bitch

Well something must cause they to insult peoples' family, because I don't often notice many on the Right using a person's family as a retort.

You wish, bottom bitch

I also think a lot of Progressive have a great deal of inner hatred, I don't think they're at peace with themselves, this manifests itself outwards, which is why they're so angry and aggressive most of the time.

I also think a lot of Progressive have a great deal of inner hatred, I don't think they're at peace with themselves, this manifests itself outwards, which is why they're so angry and aggressive most of the time.
You realize you're defending a guy whose go-to retort is FAGGOT

Pinochet was a great guy... he fucked the communist Allende up doing a big favor to his country. Look at Venezuela and Cuba... Are they better off than Chile?

That's not family now, is it? I did not see him mentioning any family members of yours.
He deserves worse. Go wipe his tears
I am not here to argue with you. I just pointed out he did not mention any family members. If he called you a faggot it is fine with me. You sure sound like a whiny little bitch.

That's not family now, is it? I did not see him mentioning any family members of yours.
He deserves worse. Go wipe his tears
I am not here to argue with you. I just pointed out he did not mention any family members. If he called you a faggot it is fine with me. You sure sound like a whiny little bitch.
Says the guy whining about someone else's conversation. Don't argue then. Get back to wringing out your panties

Forum List

Back