Gowdy is striking out trying to cover up for Trump at Brennan appearance

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
lol every attempt to suck up to Trump, Brennan makes an utter fool of the rodent freak

plus, the dopey GOPer's ask one or two idiotic questions, then defer to their great white haired hopy, Howdy Gowdy boys and girls!

lol every attempt to suck up to Trump, Brennan makes an utter fool of the rodent freak

plus, the dopey GOPer's ask one or two idiotic questions, then defer to their great white haired hopy, Howdy Gowdy boys and girls!

John Brennan, the jesuit trained former director of Crooks In Action that just recently converted to islam? I wouldn't believe a fucking thing that lying sack of shit has to say. I would LOVE to question that POS while he is under oath. I wouldn't believe his answers but I would at least enjoy watching him squirm.

John Brennan, the jesuit trained former director of Crooks In Action that just recently converted to islam? I wouldn't believe a fucking thing that lying sack of shit has to say. I would LOVE to question that POS while he is under oath. I wouldn't believe his answers but I would at least enjoy watching him squirm.

wow, you're a rough tough prosecutor pilgrim, why waste your life here? lol

Forum List

Back