Gowdy A No Go

James 1:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

See my signature.

What has Trump withheld? He gave them over a million documents during the Mueller witch hunt. He just gave them the transcript of the Ukraine call proving their impeachment claim is a crock. He doesn't have to comply with an illegal request for tax returns from long before he entered politics or more compliance with an impeachment hoax being run by the INTEL committee without a floor vote to proceed. Trey could be very helpful in guiding the President through the Swamp but neither party wants to endanger him by dealing with these ruthless communists.

Really, all documents requested and all testimonies, from the Mueller probe to now.

How can the American people be "lobbied" is what I want to know. That statute applies to Congress and maybe state legislatures (I haven't read it). But Gowdy surely has the right to pursue his occupation, ie lawyer, undefeated prosecutor, and brilliant Constitutionalist. I think if there was an issue, Trey would have seen it before accepting....maybe it will be resolved by the end of the day and he can come aboard.

This sounds like a made up reason to me...Gowdy isn't stupid. He knows what tying his name to Trump's will do to his political future...
That's a REALLY stupid assessment. Lawyers work for money not reputation.
Besides, making unhinged leftists look stupid is as satisfying as anything and to get paid to do it? Win win

This sounds like a made up reason to me...Gowdy isn't stupid. He knows what tying his name to Trump's will do to his political future...
Besides, making unhinged leftists look stupid is as satisfying as anything and to get paid to do it? Win win
And dead beat Donnie not only destroys reputations but stiff lawyers on bills. I can't imagine Howdy Doody is the best he can find. Judge Nappy isn't a fan, but Judge Judy would accept the gig, I'd think.

And dead beat Donnie not only destroys reputations but stiff lawyers on bills. I can't imagine Howdy Doody is the best he can find. Judge Nappy isn't a fan, but Judge Judy would accept the gig, I'd think.
I am glad you agree with my slap down of that nitwit

Tres: Mr. President, we need to go over a few facts.

Trump: Ok.

Tres: Now Ambassador Yovanovitch says you used Ukraine to attack Biden

Trump: You can't trust a word she says, she's not from here.

Tres: With respect, Mr. President she's been a citizen since a teenager and worked at State for thirty years.

Trump: She's a dog. Look at here. I'd never touch her. She's jealous.

Tres: With respect, Mr. President she's been a citizen since a teenager and worked at State for thirty years.

You ain't a pimple on Trump's ass, boy.....where do you come off as even being normal much less criticizing a billionaire President of the United States? get lost.

Since Trump has a tendency not to pay employees, he wouldn't be doing it for the money. Do you think lawyers take high profile cases pro bono because of money or reputation? Don't play stupid on the internet...

You ain't a pimple on Trump's ass, boy.....where do you come off as even being normal much less criticizing a billionaire President of the United States? get lost.

youre the pimple on trumps fat ass - thats youre NORMAL.

Everyone who has had anything to do with helping Emperor Trump has lived to regret it.

Someone must have just pointed that out to Gowdy.

youre the pimple on trumps fat ass - thats youre NORMAL.

Well if it ain't the creep who got a visit from the Men In Black for threatening the president's life....how's it feel to know you'll never get on another airliner or buy a firearm again, Lee Harvey?

Everyone who has had anything to do with helping Emperor Trump has lived to regret it.

Someone must have just pointed that out to Gowdy.
I dunno that Gowdy has hope of any better gig. Tim Scott's not going anywhere. Leslie has reclaimed his hold of Trump's chief ass kisser. Nikki Haley is coming home. So I'm not sure it's Pee Wee Gowdy pulling the plug. But the problem with anyone being Trump's legal mouthpiece is … they're left defending what Trump just tweeted.

Since Trump has a tendency not to pay employees, he wouldn't be doing it for the money. Do you think lawyers take high profile cases pro bono because of money or reputation? Don't play stupid on the internet...

Don't play stupid on the internet...

advice you should follow.

The latest news is that Gowdy will join the Trump legal team 4 January, 2020.

Good. Gowdy should put as much distance between himself and Donald as possible. People may forgive the Benghazi circus, but the taint of Trump will linger forever.

Forum List

Back