Gowdy A No Go

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Seems Trey can't join the Trump team because he's got to sit out a year from anything considered "lobbying". Trump wants him on TV immediately and can't wait until January...although I bet in the end he will. Gowdy is a valuable asset whenever he can be.

trump-gowdy-impeachment.jpg

Trump’s attempt to hire Trey Gowdy for legal team unravels over post-Congress restrictions

Gowdy will be as big a clown as Guiliani. He will have no impact on anyone except the Trump base.

This sounds like a made up reason to me...Gowdy isn't stupid. He knows what tying his name to Trump's will do to his political future...

Yeah but his name is already "Trés gaudy" so that ship kind of already sailed.

• Banned
This sounds like a made up reason to me...Gowdy isn't stupid. He knows what tying his name to Trump's will do to his political future...

No, he knows with Pelousy and Schitt running their little politburo that they could try to get Trey charged with a FELONY for breaking the law regarding a year's wait to lobby after leaving Congress. I happen to agree with that law but becoming counsel for Trump can hardly be considered "lobbying".

No, he knows with Pelousy and Schitt running their little politburo that they could try to get Trey charged with a FELONY for breaking the law regarding a year's wait to lobby after leaving Congress. I happen to agree with that law but becoming counsel for Trump can hardly be considered "lobbying".
Being on a legal defense team is not lobbying.

Reading between the lines...Trump wanted Gowdy, Gowdy said "not just no but hell no" and this was the lie Trump's sycophants came up with to make Baby Trump feel better.

• Banned
Gowdy already has a reputation as a clown and failure in all his nonsense Benghazi crap.

Get serious...he pinned the donkey tail on Cankles ass for ignoring the pleas for help from her supposed "friend" at the Annex and got 4 good men murdered. Susan Rice will never live down going on 4 talk shows with her ridiculous defense of the Queen's negligence. BTW, Hillary had to be carried out to her SUV after Trey was finished with her.

Political future?

does he plan on running for something?

Reading between the lines...Trump wanted Gowdy, Gowdy said "not just no but hell no" and this was the lie Trump's sycophants came up with to make Baby Trump feel better.

Horseshit...it was a done deal until somebody in the East Wing realized Pelousy and her pet poodle might try to charge him with illegal lobbying....there is no love lost between Trey and the bug-eyed liar/leaker.

, Gowdy said "not just no but hell no"

Link?

Political future?

does he plan on running for something?

Nope...at least not in the near future....Governor maybe but he ain't interested in the House or Senate...too much fund-raising...he got sick of the game.

Seems Trey can't join the Trump team because he's got to sit out a year from anything considered "lobbying". Trump wants him on TV immediately and can't wait until January...although I bet in the end he will. Gowdy is a valuable asset whenever he can be.

Trump’s attempt to hire Trey Gowdy for legal team unravels over post-Congress restrictions

See my signature.

New
WillPower said:

See my signature.
Apparently he is double minded. That leads us to spirited schizophrenia.

Based upon how Mack "what deficit" Mulvanney got tossed aside last week, I'm guessing that Trump finally heard others on his legal team saying Pee-Wee's a joke, and pulled both Mack and Doody. But Trump's problem is that non-Clown attorneys tend to avoid him like a STD.

See my signature.

What has Trump withheld? He gave them over a million documents during the Mueller witch hunt. He just gave them the transcript of the Ukraine call proving their impeachment claim is a crock. He doesn't have to comply with an illegal request for tax returns from long before he entered politics or more compliance with an impeachment hoax being run by the INTEL committee without a floor vote to proceed. Trey could be very helpful in guiding the President through the Swamp but neither party wants to endanger him by dealing with these ruthless communists.

Forum List

Back