governor walker pranked

You don't have to be lovers with someone to take a ton of money from them.

Exactly...walker is looking for a payday
yeah, thats why he didnt know it wasnt actually a Koch
LOL
you morons are a laugh riot

You shouldn't call others morons, DiveCon. Those who do the bidding for people like Koch usually aren't in his social circle. A first term governor likely never met either Koch brother though he may have benefited from a 'donation' from one of them simply because he (Walker) is as far right and extreme as the Koch brothers.
I'm not sure if your judgment in this is clouded by your own partisanship, or if you're really as dumb as the conclusion you draw without evidence suggests.

Exactly...walker is looking for a payday
yeah, thats why he didnt know it wasnt actually a Koch
LOL
you morons are a laugh riot

You shouldn't call others morons, DiveCon. Those who do the bidding for people like Koch usually aren't in his social circle. A first term governor likely never met either Koch brother though he may have benefited from a 'donation' from one of them simply because he (Walker) is as far right and extreme as the Koch brothers.
I'm not sure if your judgment in this is clouded by your own partisanship, or if you're really as dumb as the conclusion you draw without evidence suggests.
projecting again?

i'll leave the ignoring of facts to you
you do it so well

Prove me wrong.
already have
to those not so blind to see

Your retort to my post was "straws, keep grasping "
And that's proving me wrong?

Prove this wrong.

In a study released in the spring of 2010, the University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute named Koch Industries one of the United States' top ten air polluters.

Republican Ties
If convicted, the company faced fines of up to $352 million, plus possible jail time for company executives. After George W. Bush became president, however, the U.S. Justice Department dropped 88 of the charges. Two days before the trial, John Ashcroft settled for a plea bargain, in which Koch pled guilty to falsifying documents. All major charges were dropped, and Koch and Ashcroft settled the lawsuit for a fraction of that amount.

Koch had contributed $800,000 to the Bush election campaign and other Republican candidates

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Koch_Industries

Last edited:
Trumka donated $ 900, 000 to democrats in 2010, thats just of HIS money. A lot more of other peoples money im sure.

Prove me wrong.
already have

Prove this wrong.

In a study released in the spring of 2010, the University of Massachusetts at Amherst’s Political Economy Research Institute named Koch Industries one of the United States' top ten air polluters.

Republican Ties
If convicted, the company faced fines of up to $352 million, plus possible jail time for company executives. After George W. Bush became president, however, the U.S. Justice Department dropped 88 of the charges. Two days before the trial, John Ashcroft settled for a plea bargain, in which Koch pled guilty to falsifying documents. All major charges were dropped, and Koch and Ashcroft settled the lawsuit for a fraction of that amount.

Koch had contributed $800,000 to the Bush election campaign and other Republican candidates

Koch Industries - SourceWatch
it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC

thats why it is WRONG

This kills his chance of running for president...imagine if someone called up pretending to be the prime minister of england...lol! He'd give away all kind of information, probably to a hostile government.

already have

Prove this wrong.

Republican Ties

thats why it is WRONG

Ha, ha, ha! Now that is rich.
I addressed another poster in regards to his claim that the Koch Brothers could bring industry to Wisconsin and that poster said that's a reason Walker took the call. Thusly my post was a continuation of the thread.
Now, I expect you to go back and find that post by the other poster and take that quote and then post, telling him/her "straws, keep grasping".
That would be consistent on your part. :clap:
:lol:

Prove this wrong.

Republican Ties

thats why it is WRONG

I addressed another poster in regards to his claim that the Koch Brothers could bring industry to Wisconsin and that poster said that's a reason Walker took the call. Thusly my post was a continuation of the thread.
Now, I expect you to go back and find that post by the other poster and take that quote and then post, telling him/her "straws, keep grasping".
keep grasping those straws

This kills his chance of running for president...imagine if someone called up pretending to be the prime minister of england...lol! He'd give away all kind of information, probably to a hostile government.
no, he's not like you
he didnt actually say anything, but you are too stupid to understand that

Here's a story relating to the prank call:

On prank call, Wis. governor discusses strategy to cripple public employee unions, pass bill

MADISON, Wis. - On a prank call that quickly spread across the Internet, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was duped into discussing his strategy to cripple public employee unions, promising never to give in and joking that he would use a baseball bat in his office to go after political opponents.

<snip>

The call also showed Walker's cozy relationship with two billionaire brothers who have poured millions of dollars into conservative political causes, including Walker's campaign last year.

Walker compared his stand to that taken by President Ronald Reagan when he fired the nation's air-traffic controllers during a labor dispute in 1981.

"That was the first crack in the Berlin Wall and led to the fall of the Soviets," Walker said on the recording.

<snip>

He also floated an idea to lure Democratic senators back to the Capitol for negotiations and then have the Senate quickly pass the bill while they are in talks.

<snip>

The remarks showed Walker's private relationship with David Koch. He and his brother, Charles, own Koch Industries Inc., which is the largest privately-owned company in America and has significant operations in Wisconsin.

Its political action committee gave $43,000 to Walker's campaign, and David Koch gave $1 million to the Republican Governors' Association, which funded ads attacking Walker's opponent in last year's election.

The Kochs also give millions to support Americans For Prosperity, a conservative business group that launched a $320,000 television ad campaign in favor of Walker's legislation Wednesday. When the caller asked how he could help, Walker suggested outside groups could try to influence people to call their lawmakers and spread the message that his proposal is necessary.

<snip>

At the end of the call, the prankster says: "I'll tell you what, Scott, once you crush these bastards, I'll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time."

"All right, that would be outstanding," Walker replies, adding that the standoff is "all about getting our freedoms back"

The caller responds: "Absolutely. And you know, we have a little bit of vested interest as well" and laughs.

Walker's budget bill also allows his administration to sell power plants that heat and cool state buildings to private companies without any bids.

Critics have seized on that provision, saying they are convinced the Koch brothers' business interests would be able to buy power plants on the cheap, and then profit by running them and driving up the price of energy.

On prank call, Wis. governor discusses strategy to cripple public employee unions, pass bill | StarTribune.com

So Walker IS cozy with the Koch brothers, received donations from the PACs and Walker may have a deal in place with the Koch brothers for a no-bid-contract!
Hmmmmm.

thats why it is WRONG

:lol: You kill me!!! :lol: :lol:

On prank call, Wis. governor discusses strategy to cripple public employee unions, pass bill

MADISON, Wis. - On a prank call that quickly spread across the Internet, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker was duped into discussing his strategy to cripple public employee unions, promising never to give in and joking that he would use a baseball bat in his office to go after political opponents.

<snip>

The call also showed Walker's cozy relationship with two billionaire brothers who have poured millions of dollars into conservative political causes, including Walker's campaign last year.

Walker compared his stand to that taken by President Ronald Reagan when he fired the nation's air-traffic controllers during a labor dispute in 1981.

"That was the first crack in the Berlin Wall and led to the fall of the Soviets," Walker said on the recording.

<snip>

He also floated an idea to lure Democratic senators back to the Capitol for negotiations and then have the Senate quickly pass the bill while they are in talks.

<snip>

The remarks showed Walker's private relationship with David Koch. He and his brother, Charles, own Koch Industries Inc., which is the largest privately-owned company in America and has significant operations in Wisconsin.

Its political action committee gave $43,000 to Walker's campaign, and David Koch gave $1 million to the Republican Governors' Association, which funded ads attacking Walker's opponent in last year's election.

The Kochs also give millions to support Americans For Prosperity, a conservative business group that launched a $320,000 television ad campaign in favor of Walker's legislation Wednesday. When the caller asked how he could help, Walker suggested outside groups could try to influence people to call their lawmakers and spread the message that his proposal is necessary.

<snip>

At the end of the call, the prankster says: "I'll tell you what, Scott, once you crush these bastards, I'll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time."

"All right, that would be outstanding," Walker replies, adding that the standoff is "all about getting our freedoms back"

The caller responds: "Absolutely. And you know, we have a little bit of vested interest as well" and laughs.

Walker's budget bill also allows his administration to sell power plants that heat and cool state buildings to private companies without any bids.

Critics have seized on that provision, saying they are convinced the Koch brothers' business interests would be able to buy power plants on the cheap, and then profit by running them and driving up the price of energy.

On prank call, Wis. governor discusses strategy to cripple public employee unions, pass bill | StarTribune.com

So Walker IS cozy with the Koch brothers, received donations from the PACs and Walker may have a deal in place with the Koch brothers for a no-bid-contract!
Hmmmmm.
that story makes connection that arent there
but i have no doubts you believe it

:lol: You kill me!!! :lol: :lol:
you are an idiot, its easy

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

<snip>

Hmmmmm.
that story makes connection that arent there
but i have no doubts you believe it

Yeah, I'm real gullible :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back