governor walker pranked

Fortunately, Walker tipped the hand he was already overplaying.
yeah, agree with the pathetic fucking moron

that idiot cant even post without saying neocon

He's right.

Do try to cope.

DiveCon falls into the categories I described previously, and I've had past exchanges with him, which brought me to the conclusion that he's ignorant and proud and not worth the time and effort to read, much less debate. I have him on IA....and I believe you'll ignore him too after a couple of exchanges.

This isn't going away, fellas

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

Honestly.....sounds like small talk with a big donor. Nothing firm, but I do admit....that there isn't a politician that doesn't look at every angle of the chess board. I doubt that he would insult any potential major donor. But, that doesn't equate to taking what was said to be serious, either.
Remember Rahm and his infamous, "Never let a crisis go to waste" remark? It's all the same, so let's try and keep it real.

Get real, will ya please?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3382654-post453.html

Meister, Walker was real, and got caught out, and now is paying for it big time. If he does not wise up, his political enemies in the Dems and in the pubs will organize the recall for next year, and Walker will spend any political he has left just to stay in office. He ended any chance for a veep candidate draft next for the national election.

yeah, agree with the pathetic fucking moron

that idiot cant even post without saying neocon

He's right.

Do try to cope.

DiveCon falls into the categories I described previously, and I've had past exchanges with him, which brought me to the conclusion that he's ignorant and proud and not worth the time and effort to read, much less debate. I have him on IA....and I believe you'll ignore him too after a couple of exchanges.
says the dipshit that calls everyone "neocon" without being able to define his usage of it

Okay, this Hitler parody video is actually a lot funnier...Hitler reacts to Walker getting pranked.

Last edited by a moderator:
The far right sheeple of course don't think the parody is funny because they are the butt of it.

Who Scott Walker really is ...

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

Forum List

Back