governor walker pranked

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.

No! No! No! That's not what was said at all!!!!!

Fake Koch: Right, right. Well, we’ll back you any way we can. But, uh, what we were thinking about the crowds was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, the, well, the only problem with that — because we thought about that.

Fake Koch: [Laughs] Well, I tell you what, Scott: once you crush these bastards I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.

Walker: All right, that would be outstanding. Thanks, thanks for all the support and helping us move the cause forward, and we appreciate it.
keep runnin with it
maybe it will actually gain traction

keep runnin with it

^---- get a load of this guy.

Homeboy still hasn't come to grips that this whole thing has blown up in Scott Walker's face.

keep runnin with it

^---- get a load of this guy.

Homeboy still hasn't come to grips that this whole thing has blown up in Scott Walker's face.
no, it hasnt
LOL
but its funny watching you think that it has

Walker walked into the poltical closet, locked the door, and dropped the key in the dark.

What an utter demonstration of ineptitude, and so will be divecon's and house's comments that follow.

You guys have not only struck out at the plate, you have been kicked out of the stadium.

Walker walked into the poltical closet, locked the door, and dropped the key in the dark.

What an utter demonstration of ineptitude, and so will be divecon's and house's comments that follow.

You guys have not only struck out at the plate, you have been kicked out of the stadium.
totally clueless as always
what a fucking joke you are

Dear friends!!!
We are writing this message from a “free” Republic of Belarus and we are in a big trouble. We all are students of Minsk University. After president elections we were gathered to have a peaceful meeting in Minsk because we were not agreed with results of voting. We were not armed and not aggressive. We simply want to live in a free country and we raised our voices against voting falsification.
You all are living in free democratic countries and you don`t know how is it to be afraid to say something “not available” for the government . You don`t even imagine how happy you are.
But now we are asking for help. Three of our friends are arrested by police and jailed without any law procedure. They are not aloud to contact with nobody including their relatives even by phone. We actually even don`t know are they still alive or not.
Our police commanders are cruel but they loves money very much. We need to gather some costs to get our friends free. None of us is reach and we decided to ask for your help. Please don`t be indifferent. Even 1 USD or 1 EUR can save someone’s life. If you don`t have a financial possibility to help us please copy this message and send it to those of your friends and colleagues who can help. Here is account numbers in Webmoney payment System: Z 1755 0536 8689 – for USD, E 5522 4101 1246 – for EUR.
Please help! God bless you all!
P.S. A special ask is for forum moderators. We are not spammers and not cheaters . We are just asking for help . Please don`t erase this message.

can i have my great grandfather's property back, please.

thanks.

keep runnin with it

You're right. Things seem to be looking great for Walker, spouting a disapproval rating of close to 60% even in Ras's cooked polls.

keep runnin with it

You're right. Things seem to be looking great for Walker, spouting a disapproval rating of close to 60% even in Ras's cooked polls.
yeah, keep believing

keep runnin with it

yeah, keep believing

It's not a matter of belief.

Here's the number, straight from (R)asmussen:

"A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters finds that just 34% Strongly Approve of the job he is doing, while 48% Strongly Disapprove. Overall, including those who somewhat approve or disapprove, the new Republican governor earns positive reviews from 43% and negative reviews from 57% of voters statewide."

Wisconsin Governor Walker: 43% Approval Rating - Rasmussen Reports™

yeah, keep believing

It's not a matter of belief.

Here's the number, straight from (R)asmussen:

"A new Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters finds that just 34% Strongly Approve of the job he is doing, while 48% Strongly Disapprove. Overall, including those who somewhat approve or disapprove, the new Republican governor earns positive reviews from 43% and negative reviews from 57% of voters statewide."

Wisconsin Governor Walker: 43% Approval Rating - Rasmussen Reports™
i've seen it

Then, divecon, no one could possibly hire you for any employment that requires clear, concise, objective evaluation, analysis, and conclusion.

Absolutely amazing.

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

Seriously? Is this for real?

Walker is a slug and he don't look so smart...

You think and act line a clone, divecon. Call Khadafi or Mgumbe. They need some new followers.

Forum List

Back