Governor Sarah Palin Accepts Invitation To Speak At Prestigious Cambridge University In England

You know I'm a Conservative, but from the moment that I heard this woman open her mouth in 2008 I knew that it was the beginning of the end for the Republican Party. She has no place on the mantle and should never have been brought into the fold.

Yes she is intelligent and with idea and ideal but she's no package, just baggage. Easy pickings for the Left.

Fuck that bitch, and even more importantly, fuck the Left. Liberal cockswinging Brotches. :slap:
But do you think she swallows?
I don't give a flying fuck. Palin is an Amazonian whore. She's like Howdy Doody on steroids.
She's only around 5'5. Hardly an amazonian slimeball.
Even Better. But I don;t know if she could handle black cock.

Kick the bitch to the curb, call all Liberals on their bullshit, and get on with the GOP program.

Strength, dignity, Nation, honor.

Not some limp-wristed semi-negro non-vetted Muslim Chicagoan.

America has become a puke Nation among the world of Nations.

Debased, deformed, demoralized, and defunct.

Kick the bitch to the curb, call all Liberals on their bullshit, and get on with the GOP program.

:rofl:

:lmao:

Perfect! TY

But not ... denatured. :alcoholic:

My country 'tis not of me.
Damn! You lost me on that one. God Bless America. My country 'tis of thee, Sweet land of liberty...of thee I sing. I love America...what about you?

Hey, fuck you buddy. Your Liberal lot has absolutely nothing upon which to stand other than the pain and suffering that you continuously inflict upon the voting populace. Build your voter base on failure, I'll build mine on success.

Hey, fuck you buddy. Your Liberal lot has absolutely nothing upon which to stand other than the pain and suffering that you continuously inflict upon the voting populace. Build your voter base on failure, I'll build mine on success.

Yeah. I'm hip.

success-comes-in-cans.jpg

:urp:

:slap:

You know I'm a Conservative, but from the moment that I heard this woman open her mouth in 2008 I knew that it was the beginning of the end for the Republican Party. She has no place on the mantle and should never have been brought into the fold.

Yes she is intelligent and with idea and ideal but she's no package, just baggage. Easy pickings for the Left.

Fuck that bitch, and even more importantly, fuck the Left. Liberal cockswinging Brotches. :slap:
But do you think she swallows?
I don't give a flying fuck. Palin is an Amazonian whore. She's like Howdy Doody on steroids.
She's only around 5'5. Hardly an amazonian slimeball.
Even Better. But I don;t know if she could handle black cock.
Sure she could. It would only take a .22.

The symbiotic nature of the Left. They have taken the tired, the poor,
the huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

And turned them into what?

Tired poor huddled masses yearning to suck the Liberal teat.

The symbiotic nature of the Left. They have taken the tired, the poor,
the huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

And turned them into what?

Tired poor huddled masses yearning to suck the Liberal teat.

rant2-1.gif

:blahblah:

I just want to keep pointing out:

Stevie the racist anti-semite is Sarah's biggest fan.

Just sayin......

Here time to talk at the University is what we call here in American cinema "comedic relief."

Sorry to break it to you buy Palin is a fucking joke as a human being who was put on a ticket to combat the Democrats joke of a human being, Obama... Female VS black... Get over it, she will never ever ever ever be president, ever. I would vote Democrat and ask all my friends and even put a fucking banner up at both my business's to vote Democrat. a

Forum List

Back