Governor Sarah Palin Accepts Invitation To Speak At Prestigious Cambridge University In England

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is major in several respects. This will be her first trip to the U.K. She will get to meet British leaders and get direct exposure to the European media. The speech is coming at a time when conservative ideas are growing in Europe and she will be seen as a conservative leader, much as Reagan was viewed. This is an international political coming out party. It is making a debut in a major way.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

And that's not all. Here is a list of her upcoming busy schedule.

A Very Busy Few Weeks For Governor Palin - Conservatives4Palin

American politician Sarah Palin will be speaking at the Union. Palin is a trailblazer for women in American politics, as the first woman to have been elected governor of Alaska, and the first female Republican to be nominated for Vice Presidency, when she ran alongside John McCain in 2008.

Palin is a prominent figure in the Tea Party movement and has yet to disclose her plans for the next presidential election.

Last edited:
OMG! This is going to be comedy gold. Like that time the Bundys visited England on Married with Children.

Says she's going to be there with comedian Stephen Fry, a militant topless feminist and an outspoken apolitical British anchorman.

OMG! This is going to be comedy gold. Like that time the Bundys visited England on Married with Children.
No, it's going to be a serious discussion on politics and conservatism in Cambridge Union.

Then why invite Sarah Palin? Doesn't that kinda put the kibosh on serious discussion?

Hey, ya think she'll bring any bogus quotes like your sigline?

I think there must have been a clerical error. This is who they meant to invite:

michael-palin1.jpg

I would fuck the shit out of Palin. Think she can handle my big black cock?

You know I'm a Conservative, but from the moment that I heard this woman open her mouth in 2008 I knew that it was the beginning of the end for the Republican Party. She has no place on the mantle and should never have been brought into the fold.

Yes she is intelligent and with idea and ideal but she's no package, just baggage. Easy pickings for the Left.

Fuck that bitch, and even more importantly, fuck the Left. Liberal cockswinging Brotches. :slap:

You know I'm a Conservative, but from the moment that I heard this woman open her mouth in 2008 I knew that it was the beginning of the end for the Republican Party. She has no place on the mantle and should never have been brought into the fold.

Yes she is intelligent and with idea and ideal but she's no package, just baggage. Easy pickings for the Left.

Fuck that bitch, and even more importantly, fuck the Left. Liberal cockswinging Brotches. :slap:
But do you think she swallows?

I don't give a flying fuck. Palin is an Amazonian whore. She's like Howdy Doody on steroids.

I don't give a flying fuck. Palin is an Amazonian whore. She's like Howdy Doody on steroids.
In all seriousness...we agree. Palin is a determent to the GOP.

But I would still do her.

Says she's going to be there with comedian Stephen Fry, a militant topless feminist and an outspoken apolitical British anchorman.
No, they are on all different schedule dates. Fry speaks on a different date as well as the feminist. Palin will give a speech on March 2.

She's only around 5'5. Hardly an amazonian.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back