Governor of Guam:he wants a president who will respond with “fury” if U.S. territories are attacked.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Yay! None of this mamby pamby shit that McCain and others were shoveling made the Governor happy. He righteously wants a President who will lay it on the line.

Trump will have your back sir.

“As far as I’m concerned, as an American citizen, I want a president that says that if any nation such as North Korea attacks Guam…that they will be met with hell and fury,” Calvo declared.

In fact, Calvo said he was more disturbed by Sen. Lindsey Graham’s statement that “if there was going to be a war, it would be in the region, not in America.”

“This is American sovereign soil…there are over 200,000 American citizens,” Calvo said, noting his island’s geographic proximity to North Korea."

More at link including video:

Governor Of Guam Praises Trump's Tough Stance On North Korea

The Governor of freaking Guam? Who protected the cosmopolitan city of Belgrade from Bill Clinton? I saw the news feeds during Bill Clinton's splendid little war where air sirens were screaming and people in suits carrying briefcases were running for cover from NATO bombers. It was a crazy time and the media thoroughly loved it. Now the media is hysterical about Guam because a pot bellied pig said he would launch a missile test in the nearby ocean?

Yay! None of this mamby pamby shit that McCain and others were shoveling made the Governor happy. He righteously wants a President who will lay it on the line.

“As far as I’m concerned, as an American citizen, I want a president that says that if any nation such as North Korea attacks Guam…that they will be met with hell and fury,” Calvo declared.

In fact, Calvo said he was more disturbed by Sen. Lindsey Graham’s statement that “if there was going to be a war, it would be in the region, not in America.”

“This is American sovereign soil…there are over 200,000 American citizens,” Calvo said, noting his island’s geographic proximity to North Korea."

Where Hillary when you need her?
Oh, I forgot...we don't need her!

If the time ever comes where we need hillary she will be where we need her to be:

Not in the white house

This chart from April 2013, which is making the rounds again, shows that America's 2012 defense budget surpassed that of the next 10 countries combined.

0053_defense-comparison-crop.gif

Defense spending accounts for about 20 percent of all U.S. federal spending. Peter G. Peterson Foundation

It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers who the threat to world peace is.

Well no shit! If they attack Guam we should retaliate. We've had this territory since the Spanish-American War, shouldn't we allow them to be a state with full representation?

Last edited:
The fact the establishment Swamp Rats in government and the MSM think getting attacked is tolerable and understandable proves once again we need to drain the swamp!

If the time ever comes where we need hillary she will be where we need her to be:

Not in the white house

perhaps president

president of cell block c

--LOL

Forum List

Back