Possible Mass Shooting at Chiefs Super Bowl Victory Rally

Little racist puke just wants attention. He is living out his fantasy of being able to truly act like himself without losing his

Job
Friends
Family
Unbroken bones
Look your own people sold you into slavery. We had the technology to traverse continents. You are speaking our language. Where is the black race better off? Maybe you should just act more white or normal.

Murder you? You are an insignificant, racist POS that doesn't deserve any attention.
Then why do you give me attention? You have both mommy and daddy issues. I can't solve your issues. I wish the best but you racist hatred has gotten the best of you.

She should donate the money...she supports the political party that created the two gang bangers who did the shooting, and the democrat party prosecutors and judges who keep releasing them from custody over and over again....

Trump gave Federal Prosecutors orders to aid these blue cities in arresting these asshat gang bangers and the democrats told him no.

its the truth just read it in news that were at the end upf line and were black and mexian .they got mad at each other and started shooting. they were in family. all true,.
Import bullshit and coddle the bullshit already here
Lib 101

What was the muslim adult male doing? seriously...i am still not buying this bullshit.
This story is disappearing. 'Minority' shooting up the place and Bribem wants our guns. Hale nah.
1708115346648.png

Forum List

Back