Governor Chris Christie to Navy SEAL veteran: "STFU idiot".

Come on sissie lefties. You run home to momma in a personal confrontation and then you call the Gov. a fat fuk from the safety of your keyboard. Tax exempt media matters must be desperate to come up with this crap. Democrat senator John Kerry once called American Soldiers "terrorists" while they were in a combat zone. Democrat congressman John Murtha once called Marines "murderers" while they were in a combat zone. That democrat nut case who leads the senate majority once tried to influence the morale of the US Military by telling them "the war is lost" while they were engaged in the biggest offensive in Iraq. It wasn't republicans who bought the full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of combat Troops "betray-us" it was radical democrats.

John Kerry never called our troops terrorists. But I guess if you repeat a lie often enough the simple minded will believe it
Yes, John Kerry was counting on that. And you fell for it, simpleton.

John Kerry's lies about the activities of the Swift boats were part of a larger pattern of deception. As a leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), Kerry testified before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on April 22, 1971, telling the Senators and a national audience that American troops "...had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam..." and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes "on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command."​
Swift Vets and POWs for Truth - Service to Country

Kerry recounted documented cases of war crimes, he never called them terrorists

But it seems you are

Christie did not say 'STFU Idiot.' So the whole premise of this thread is such Bullshite. I'm still waiting for someone to provide the link proving Christie said 'STFU Idiot.' If i'm wrong, i'll gladly admit it and apologize.

But it seems you are

John Kerry's lies about the activities of the Swift boats were part of a larger pattern of deception. As a leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), Kerry testified before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on April 22, 1971, telling the Senators and a national audience that American troops "...had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam..." and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes "on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command."​

The best part is how would he have known??

He wasn't even there, being the coward that he is...

The guy was playing "couch QB."
He was told these things by guys who weren't there either. And HE was stupid enough to believe them.

Or like Jane Fonda or the rest of the Hollywood snug elite, that and the Weather Underground or the remaining SDS.

It is sad how the young people in this country get indoctrinated with the lies

You fucking kidding me???

Do you have any idea how many books on politics I've read about the 60's and 70's???

Kerry's words are very well documented...

That motherfucker just embraced "vague" politics.... He subscribes to the "imply don't directly accuse" breed...

You know why that is dummy?? because it's harder to back your words than it is to brush them off...

It's easier to describe an ass than it is calling the ass an ass...

Progressives are masters at that game and deception...

Don't even attempt to believe you're clever enough to insult my intelligence with your vague shit asshole...

Last edited:
A tea party favorite? Are you slow or something? Christie is a GOPer in the same little as Romney! Neither are hardly tea party favorites!

This rude, fat-fuck is the reason the tea-bagger Republican days are numbered. President Obama is a shoe-in come Nov. 2012.

Governor Chris Christie to

New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie is well known for his extroverted personality and outspoken nature. But his often confrontational approach that kept his name in presidential primary talks for months ended in a shouting match today with a student who is a also a former Navy Seal.

Fox News reports that during Friday morning's town hall press conference, Christie called on 34-year-old law student William Brown. The two got into a debate over a plan to rename Rutgers University, Rutgers Camden-Rowan. Brown, who is active in Democratic Party politics, says the merger and name change would negatively affect the university's reputation.

After Christie says that Brown and his fellow classmates who are already enrolled at the university will still receive a Rutgers diploma, Brown interrupts him, shouting back, "What about my son? What about my neighbors? What about my friends?"

Christie then appears to lose his temper, saying, "If you decide what you want to do is put on a show today, let me tell you, I can go back and forth with you as much as you want. And let me tell you something; after you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom, your rear end's going to get thrown in jail, idiot."

Christie then tried to explain his behavior to the receptive audience, saying, "I tried to be patient with the guy. Every time I tried to answer, he's like, yelling over me again." And he received applause for what may turn out to be a regrettable follow-up quip, when he said, "I mean, damn man, I'm governor, could you shut up for a second?"

John Kerry never called our troops terrorists. But I guess if you repeat a lie often enough the simple minded will believe it

But it seems you are
Did I call them terrorists?

No.

If you claim I am, then you have to admit Kerry did, too.

That's called "logic". I know you're going to have trouble with it.

He was told these things by guys who weren't there either. And HE was stupid enough to believe them.

Or like Jane Fonda or the rest of the Hollywood snug elite, that and the Weather Underground or the remaining SDS.
Leftists will immediately and unquestioningly believe every lie told about the American military -- because they hate them.

When someone terrorizes others, does that make them a Terrorist? Kerry clearly stated he witnessed U.S. Soldiers 'Terrorizing' people. So is it just another 'What's the definition of the word is?' scenario?

What's the point. The guy was interrupting him and he told him to shut up - exactly what he should have said. That's the reason that I like Christie, he does not go around trying to edit every damn thing he says and does so that he looks good as an empty meaningless suit. Act like an idiot and he calls you on it. We should expect nothing less. Instead, we expect constant perfection and continual PC from every politician without realizing that is one of the reasons that we have such useless people running for office.

The navy seal things means nothing by the way. Just because he was a seal does not mean he is beyond reproach.

Hmmm, let's decipher what you just claimed. You said you like Christie because, "Act like an idiot and he (Christie) calls you on it". ok, in other words... Act like an idiot and he (Christie) calls you on it by acting like a bigger idiot. I see your point now. Thank you.

What's the point. The guy was interrupting him and he told him to shut up - exactly what he should have said. That's the reason that I like Christie, he does not go around trying to edit every damn thing he says and does so that he looks good as an empty meaningless suit. Act like an idiot and he calls you on it. We should expect nothing less. Instead, we expect constant perfection and continual PC from every politician without realizing that is one of the reasons that we have such useless people running for office.

The navy seal things means nothing by the way. Just because he was a seal does not mean he is beyond reproach.

Hmmm, let's decipher what you just claimed. You said you like Christie because, "Act like an idiot and he (Christie) calls you on it". ok, in other words... Act like an idiot and he (Christie) calls you on it by acting like a bigger idiot. I see your point now. Thank you.

I've asked you repeatedly for your link proving Christie said 'STFU Idiot.' Please provide the link or... STFU IDIOT! :)

Christie is a bully. He has little patience for those who criticize his position and immediately goes into attack mode.

If he has presidential ambitions, this will doom him. He will be baited repeatedly and his reactions will be shown immediately around the country

He's not without charm. He's totally likable. Clinton use to have the same sort of mean streak but he tamped it down, effectively.

Time will tell if Christie can do the same thing. He was, however, correct in not entering the Presidential race. Given a little more seasoning..he could be a formitable challenge in 2016. He's fiscally conservative and socially moderate.

He's fiscally conservative and socially moderate and a fat fuck! :eusa_whistle:

Do you have any idea how many books on politics I've read about the 60's and 70's???

That motherfucker just embraced "vague" politics.... He subscribes to the "imply don't directly accuse" breed...

You know why that is dummy?? because it's harder to back your words than it is to brush them off...

Don't even attempt to believe you're clever enough to insult my intelligence with your vague shit asshole...

John Kerry was a Vietnam combat veteran who was wounded under fire

Your rightwing revisionist history can't change that

When someone terrorizes others, does that make them a Terrorist? Kerry clearly stated he witnessed U.S. Soldiers 'Terrorizing' people. So is it just another 'What's the definition of the word is?' scenario?

If a VietNam pilot dropped napalm on a village, it terrorized the people

By your definition, does that make him a terrorist?

John Kerry was a Vietnam combat veteran who was wounded under fire

Your rightwing revisionist history can't change that

That's nice but you still haven't answered the question. When someone Terrorizes others, does that make them a 'Terrorist?' John Kerry clearly stated he witnessed U.S. Soldiers 'Terrorizing' people. Just asking a question.

You are just pissed he engaged on the lefts level.

Get over it, more to come.

If a VietNam pilot dropped napalm on a village, it terrorized the people

By your definition, does that make him a terrorist?

Well you're still side-stepping the question. Your guy Kerry claimed he witnessed incidents involving U.S. Soldiers 'Terrorizing' people. Those were his own words.

this rude, fat-fuck is the reason the tea-bagger republican days are numbered. President obama is a shoe-in come nov. 2012.

governor chris christie to

new jersey republican governor chris christie is well known for his extroverted personality and outspoken nature. But his often confrontational approach that kept his name in presidential primary talks for months ended in a shouting match today with a student who is a also a former navy seal.

Fox news reports that during friday morning's town hall press conference, christie called on 34-year-old law student william brown. The two got into a debate over a plan to rename rutgers university, rutgers camden-rowan. Brown, who is active in democratic party politics, says the merger and name change would negatively affect the university's reputation.

After christie says that brown and his fellow classmates who are already enrolled at the university will still receive a rutgers diploma, brown interrupts him, shouting back, "what about my son? What about my neighbors? What about my friends?"

christie then appears to lose his temper, saying, "if you decide what you want to do is put on a show today, let me tell you, i can go back and forth with you as much as you want. And let me tell you something; after you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom, your rear end's going to get thrown in jail, idiot."

christie then tried to explain his behavior to the receptive audience, saying, "i tried to be patient with the guy. Every time i tried to answer, he's like, yelling over me again." and he received applause for what may turn out to be a regrettable follow-up quip, when he said, "i mean, damn man, i'm governor, could you shut up for a second?"

in other words, you're lying, he never said "stfu" or anything as such. The guy did interrupt him, which is typical of what lefties do in arguements since they cannot allow people with common sense to speak freely.

The fact that he is a veteran has zilch to do with anything.

stfu.

Christie is a bully. He has little patience for those who criticize his position and immediately goes into attack mode.

If he has presidential ambitions, this will doom him. He will be baited repeatedly and his reactions will be shown immediately around the country

He's not without charm. He's totally likable. Clinton use to have the same sort of mean streak but he tamped it down, effectively.

Time will tell if Christie can do the same thing. He was, however, correct in not entering the Presidential race. Given a little more seasoning..he could be a formitable challenge in 2016. He's fiscally conservative and socially moderate.

He's fiscally conservative and socially moderate and a fat fuck! :eusa_whistle:

Hey dipshit, you still haven't provided that link proving Christie said "STFU Idiot." Time to put up or...STFU.

Forum List

Back