Governor Chris Christie to Navy SEAL veteran: "STFU idiot".

The guy in the audience was rude so no surprise that Christie threw that back in his face.

While I appreciate Christie's candor and his speaking his mind regardless of what others think, personally I believe his message would have be 'louder' had he waited until the interrupter was done then quietly said 'are you finished?', with an obvious look of annoyance on his face, then responded in a more civil manner. As it is his response makes him look like nothing but a big bully.

Should Christie speak his mind? Absolutely. Should he stoop to lower standards to do it? Nope.

Just ask Rush... :lol:

Come on sissie lefties. You run home to momma in a personal confrontation and then you call the Gov. a fat fuk from the safety of your keyboard. Tax exempt media matters must be desperate to come up with this crap. Democrat senator John Kerry once called American Soldiers "terrorists" while they were in a combat zone. Democrat congressman John Murtha once called Marines "murderers" while they were in a combat zone. That democrat nut case who leads the senate majority once tried to influence the morale of the US Military by telling them "the war is lost" while they were engaged in the biggest offensive in Iraq. It wasn't republicans who bought the full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of combat Troops "betray-us" it was radical democrats.

John Kerry never called our troops terrorists. But I guess if you repeat a lie often enough the simple minded will believe it
Yes, John Kerry was counting on that. And you fell for it, simpleton.

John Kerry's lies about the activities of the Swift boats were part of a larger pattern of deception. As a leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), Kerry testified before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on April 22, 1971, telling the Senators and a national audience that American troops "...had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam..." and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes "on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command."​
Swift Vets and POWs for Truth - Service to Country

The guy in the audience was rude so no surprise that Christie threw that back in his face.

While I appreciate Christie's candor and his speaking his mind regardless of what others think, personally I believe his message would have be 'louder' had he waited until the interrupter was done then quietly said 'are you finished?', with an obvious look of annoyance on his face, then responded in a more civil manner. As it is his response makes him look like nothing but a big bully.

Should Christie speak his mind? Absolutely. Should he stoop to lower standards to do it? Nope.

Just ask Rush... :lol:

Yeah, he frequently comes off sounding douchey too. :lol:

Christie was being smart - he was letting dude come off like the jackass he is, why interrupt him??

Sometimes you just have to let people beat themselves...

Then you can scold them...

Christie was being smart - he was letting dude come off like the jackass he is, why interrupt him??

Sometimes you just have to let people beat themselves...

Then you can scold them...

That is what we do to you every day

Come on sissie lefties. You run home to momma in a personal confrontation and then you call the Gov. a fat fuk from the safety of your keyboard. Tax exempt media matters must be desperate to come up with this crap. Democrat senator John Kerry once called American Soldiers "terrorists" while they were in a combat zone. Democrat congressman John Murtha once called Marines "murderers" while they were in a combat zone. That democrat nut case who leads the senate majority once tried to influence the morale of the US Military by telling them "the war is lost" while they were engaged in the biggest offensive in Iraq. It wasn't republicans who bought the full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of combat Troops "betray-us" it was radical democrats.

John Kerry never called our troops terrorists. But I guess if you repeat a lie often enough the simple minded will believe it

John Kerry's lies about the activities of the Swift boats were part of a larger pattern of deception. As a leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), Kerry testified before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on April 22, 1971, telling the Senators and a national audience that American troops "...had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam..." and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes "on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command."

Minor details right RW??? :confused:

C'mon RW... your smarter than that. :eusa_eh:

What dimension do you live in??

Apparently progressives are professional idiots who turn knee-jerk reactions into an art form..

What are you going to say next? Bill Clinton wasn't white???

I'll make you the same offer...

Provide me a link where John Kerry ever calls American troops terrorists

So Christie didn't say 'STFU Idiot?' Still haven't seen the link proving that, so i'll just assume this thread is complete Bullshite.

John Kerry's lies about the activities of the Swift boats were part of a larger pattern of deception. As a leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), Kerry testified before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on April 22, 1971, telling the Senators and a national audience that American troops "...had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam..." and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes "on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command."​

The best part is how would he have known??

He wasn't even there, being the coward that he is...

The guy was playing "couch QB."

This rude, fat-fuck is the reason the tea-bagger Republican days are numbered. President Obama is a shoe-in come Nov. 2012.

Governor Chris Christie to

New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie is well known for his extroverted personality and outspoken nature. But his often confrontational approach that kept his name in presidential primary talks for months ended in a shouting match today with a student who is a also a former Navy Seal.

Fox News reports that during Friday morning's town hall press conference, Christie called on 34-year-old law student William Brown. The two got into a debate over a plan to rename Rutgers University, Rutgers Camden-Rowan. Brown, who is active in Democratic Party politics, says the merger and name change would negatively affect the university's reputation.

After Christie says that Brown and his fellow classmates who are already enrolled at the university will still receive a Rutgers diploma, Brown interrupts him, shouting back, "What about my son? What about my neighbors? What about my friends?"

Christie then appears to lose his temper, saying, "If you decide what you want to do is put on a show today, let me tell you, I can go back and forth with you as much as you want. And let me tell you something; after you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom, your rear end's going to get thrown in jail, idiot."

Christie then tried to explain his behavior to the receptive audience, saying, "I tried to be patient with the guy. Every time I tried to answer, he's like, yelling over me again." And he received applause for what may turn out to be a regrettable follow-up quip, when he said, "I mean, damn man, I'm governor, could you shut up for a second?"
since the rush deflection from obama's failed economy has not quite worked out as planed is this the new deflection from the failed obama economy?

I'm sorry, but nowhere in that clip does Kerry call our troops terrorists. Now can you post the clip where Kerry calls our troops terrorists?

It was implied.... what do you think he meant when he said they were going in and terrorizing folks in their homes at night?

You need to get your head out of your ass and start paying attention boy.

I'm afraid it is not implied. You somehow fail to understand the difference between terrorizing and terrorists. EVERY Army terrorizes it's opponent.....that does not make them terrorists

In this case Kerry is referring to Foreign soldiers speaking a strange language, barging into a families home in the middle of the night. And yes, that would terrorize a family.
What Kerry suggests is that local soldiers do that mission not american soldiers

Now, explain to me how, in your twisted mind that accounts to calling American Soldiers terrorists?

John Kerry's lies about the activities of the Swift boats were part of a larger pattern of deception. As a leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW), Kerry testified before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on April 22, 1971, telling the Senators and a national audience that American troops "...had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam..." and accused the U.S. military of committing war crimes "on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command."

Minor details right RW??? :confused:

C'mon RW... your smarter than that. :eusa_eh:
No, he's not. He really believes that crap.

What dimension do you live in??

Apparently progressives are professional idiots who turn knee-jerk reactions into an art form..

What are you going to say next? Bill Clinton wasn't white???

I'll make you the same offer...

Provide me a link where John Kerry ever calls American troops terrorists

Yeah, because elitist progressives are too fucking coward to make blunt accusations like that so they have to imply them, so people cant accuse them of being assholes.

Guess what? words are cheap and actions mean everything, and given Kerry's actions (not to mention what he has implied with redundancy) - he loathes our military and our service members and views the United States as terrorists..

I can make a point too without attacking anyone personally - you know what tho? I'm man enough to individually attack, and I'm not afraid to defend my attacks unlike Kerry.

He was told these things by guys who weren't there either. And HE was stupid enough to believe them.

It is sad how the young people in this country get indoctrinated with the lies

Can you link anything that proves that Gov. Christie knew he was a veteran before they had their confrontation?

Thanks in advance.

Really? Does it make any difference if Christie knew or not beforehand? Rude is rude my friend and the fact that Christie's very rude behavior was demonstrated is at the forefront here. Christie should treat all citizens alike regardless.

Respect is a 2-way street bub. The rude behavior was demonstrated at the forefront, from the other guy.

This type of behavior is becoming the norm for liberals, just yell and shout to interrupt people as they are speaking.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9qhkfAqco]Bill O'Reilly Interrupts President Obama 48 Times FULL VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle:

....But, it's always entertaining to see someone beating a loudmouth (like Joe Scarborough) at his own game!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqeqRf9czAY]Morning Joe - Max Blumenthal - Has the GOP Been Driven Outside The Mainstream - YouTube[/ame]

532.gif

It is sad how the young people in this country get indoctrinated with the lies
Yup. Then they grow up to be you.

And that's even sadder. You've had a lifetime to discover the truth, but you bitterly cling to the lies.

John Kerry did claim our Soldiers 'Terrorized' people in Vietnam. So i'll let you decide for yourself whether or not his claim implies they were 'Terrorists.'

Forum List

Back