Governor Chris Christie to Navy SEAL veteran: "STFU idiot".

Oh please. Let' stop the "rude" crap. I listened to 8 yrs of W being compared to Nazis and on and on. I listened to crap and garbage and disgusting vile filth about Palin. So, Dems can pull their own arses out of the gutter before they start criticizing anyone else with their self righteous BS.

Lest we forget the 8 solid years of hatred directed towards President Bill Clinton

How so? If I titled the thread...

Or,

Or,

Or,

Or,

You follow? It's all true like it or not. I rest my case.

Yet you can't prove that he knew he was talking to a veteran. Just like you conveniently leave out the part where he never said "Shut the fuck up, idiot".

Well, ok. The emphasis is all mine but it is allowed here and point well made if I do say so myself. The point? Christies very rude behavior.

Becoming an all to common behavior for Republicans nowdays. (See Rush Limbaugh).

Becoming an all too common behavior for Democrats nowadays, too. (See Bill Maher & Ed Schultz)

Both "sides" have their goofballs. But is it really fair to resort to putting words in their mouths that they didn't say just to score some political "points"?

So what is your point? If it is happening on both sides, stop the BS and admit it instead of trying to only paint Repos with that brush.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/212476-defend-rush-limbaugh.html

maybe the two fat fucks can defend each other?

This rude, fat-fuck is the reason the tea-bagger Republican days are numbered. President Obama is a shoe-in come Nov. 2012.

Governor Chris Christie to

New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie is well known for his extroverted personality and outspoken nature. But his often confrontational approach that kept his name in presidential primary talks for months ended in a shouting match today with a student who is a also a former Navy Seal.

Fox News reports that during Friday morning's town hall press conference, Christie called on 34-year-old law student William Brown. The two got into a debate over a plan to rename Rutgers University, Rutgers Camden-Rowan. Brown, who is active in Democratic Party politics, says the merger and name change would negatively affect the university's reputation.

After Christie says that Brown and his fellow classmates who are already enrolled at the university will still receive a Rutgers diploma, Brown interrupts him, shouting back, "What about my son? What about my neighbors? What about my friends?"

Christie then appears to lose his temper, saying, "If you decide what you want to do is put on a show today, let me tell you, I can go back and forth with you as much as you want. And let me tell you something; after you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom, your rear end's going to get thrown in jail, idiot."

Christie then tried to explain his behavior to the receptive audience, saying, "I tried to be patient with the guy. Every time I tried to answer, he's like, yelling over me again." And he received applause for what may turn out to be a regrettable follow-up quip, when he said, "I mean, damn man, I'm governor, could you shut up for a second?"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/212476-defend-rush-limbaugh.html

maybe the two fat fucks can defend each other?

This rude, fat-fuck is the reason the tea-bagger Republican days are numbered. President Obama is a shoe-in come Nov. 2012.

New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie is well known for his extroverted personality and outspoken nature. But his often confrontational approach that kept his name in presidential primary talks for months ended in a shouting match today with a student who is a also a former Navy Seal.

Fox News reports that during Friday morning's town hall press conference, Christie called on 34-year-old law student William Brown. The two got into a debate over a plan to rename Rutgers University, Rutgers Camden-Rowan. Brown, who is active in Democratic Party politics, says the merger and name change would negatively affect the university's reputation.

After Christie says that Brown and his fellow classmates who are already enrolled at the university will still receive a Rutgers diploma, Brown interrupts him, shouting back, "What about my son? What about my neighbors? What about my friends?"

Christie then appears to lose his temper, saying, "If you decide what you want to do is put on a show today, let me tell you, I can go back and forth with you as much as you want. And let me tell you something; after you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom, your rear end's going to get thrown in jail, idiot."

Christie then tried to explain his behavior to the receptive audience, saying, "I tried to be patient with the guy. Every time I tried to answer, he's like, yelling over me again." And he received applause for what may turn out to be a regrettable follow-up quip, when he said, "I mean, damn man, I'm governor, could you shut up for a second?"

LMSAO... :lol
Thanks, I needed that.

Last edited:
Really? Does it make any difference if Christie knew or not beforehand? Rude is rude my friend and the fact that Christie's very rude behavior was demonstrated is at the forefront here. Christie should treat all citizens alike regardless.
The student was rude first, by interrupting and shouting.

Yet you seem to have forgotten to castigate him for it.

But that's different somehow, isn't it? :dunno:

Somehow. It just is. You racist!

There, did I get that right, USMB lefties?

Message to Governor Jerry Brown

Buy a wig, you bald-headed little prick.

100px-Ag_brown.jpg

What's the point. The guy was interrupting him and he told him to shut up - exactly what he should have said. That's the reason that I like Christie, he does not go around trying to edit every damn thing he says and does so that he looks good as an empty meaningless suit. Act like an idiot and he calls you on it. We should expect nothing less. Instead, we expect constant perfection and continual PC from every politician without realizing that is one of the reasons that we have such useless people running for office.

The navy seal things means nothing by the way. Just because he was a seal does not mean he is beyond reproach.

I don't like hecklers.

Not even when they're saying something that I think needs to be said.

And I really don't give a rat's ass if they're Navy Seals, either.

They have no more right to be rude than any other CITIZEN.

Just because he's a Seal doesn't mean he gets to act like a jerk to the governor. It seems he was acting like an idiot.

It makes a huge difference regarding your thread title.

How so? If I titled the thread...

Or,

Or,

Or,

Or,
Gov. Christie to navy Seal veteran, "STFU idiot".

You follow? It's all true like it or not. I rest my case.

Yet you can't prove that he knew he was talking to a veteran. Just like you conveniently leave out the part where he never said "Shut the fuck up, idiot".

Why would veterans get a free pass for being jerks to the governor?

Can you link anything that proves that Gov. Christie knew he was a veteran before they had their confrontation?

Thanks in advance.

What does that matter?

He treats everyone this way. He told a mother it was none of her business where he sends his kids to school yet told talk show hosts exactly where they go.

He feels priviledged. And acts it.

I don't like hecklers.

Not even when they're saying something that I think needs to be said.

And I really don't give a rat's ass if they're Navy Seals, either.

They have no more right to be rude than any other CITIZEN.

Christie's also pretty rude to people. I didn't see the exchange but the guy has a terrible way of dealing with hecklers.

How is Brown shown so much time as the purpose of distraction, no points, tug of war

im not seeing anything here besides people being stupid.
"Leftie" or not, the article indicates Brown started shouting, Christie responded. Military service wasn't the issue at hand.

Can you link anything that proves that Gov. Christie knew he was a veteran before they had their confrontation?

Thanks in advance.

What does that matter?

He treats everyone this way. He told a mother it was none of her business where he sends his kids to school yet told talk show hosts exactly where they go.

He feels priviledged. And acts it.

He was absolutely right in telling that woman it was none of her business. He was also pointing out how liberals attack him about sending his kids to private school, yet give Dem politicians like the Hussein a free pass.

While Christie is often rude and a bully in these forums, in this case he was right. The kid was acting like a jerk and doesn't deserve respect

Forum List

Back