Governor Chris Christie to Navy SEAL veteran: "STFU idiot".

Being a jerk back at someone makes observers wonder who the real Jerk is. There are ways to cut someone off or redirect or answer without being like the offender.

This rude, fat-fuck is the reason the tea-bagger Republican days are numbered. President Obama is a shoe-in come Nov. 2012.

Governor Chris Christie to

Can you link anything that proves that Gov. Christie knew he was a veteran before they had their confrontation?

Thanks in advance.

Really? Does it make any difference if Christie knew or not beforehand? Rude is rude my friend and the fact that Christie's very rude behavior was demonstrated is at the forefront here. Christie should treat all citizens alike regardless.

Are you saying he acted stupidly? Perhaps a beer summit is in order, assbrain

I don't like hecklers.

Not even when they're saying something that I think needs to be said.

And I really don't give a rat's ass if they're Navy Seals, either.

They have no more right to be rude than any other CITIZEN.

Christie's also pretty rude to people. I didn't see the exchange but the guy has a terrible way of dealing with hecklers.

He gives them exactly what they offer. And you have a problem with this why? I assume you have a dick between your legs, act like it and stop being such a wussie.

Are you saying he acted stupidly? Perhaps a beer summit is in order, assbrain

ObamaBeer.jpg

I hope the "signature" I added comes out at the bottom of this post.

I still don't see Christie as telling a veteran to STFU. I see him respond to a heckler.

I still don't see Christie as telling a veteran to STFU. I see him respond to a heckler.

It doesn't matter if he's a veteran or not, as if Liberals give 2-shits about veterans.

I do note have male genitalia but can understand Christie's frustration AT the heckler.

Sallow is being a hack. Had this been Obama calling a heckler an idiot he would be applauding it. It's just select outrage. Hell he even said he hasn't seen the video but still condemns it. That alone speaks volumes.

If the jerk was actually being passionate about something that means a damn, I could cut him some slack

But acting like such a douche over a college name change?

It doesn't matter if he's a veteran or not, as if Liberals give 2-shits about veterans.
I DO WARRIOR. I'm glad the ballot question came up. COUNTIES will to amend their budgets, and be damn sure each service personnel over seas gets to vote. Plus, I believe Vets should come at the top of the budgets, PRESIDENT, SENATE & HOUSE. That is usually the first thing I let my Congressman know in response to his frequent emails.

Sallow is being a hack. Had this been Obama calling a heckler an idiot he would be applauding it. It's just select outrage. Hell he even said he hasn't seen the video but still condemns it. That alone speaks volumes.

Um..no..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G16Ep0RmsE]NJ Gov. Chris Christie tells voter to "it's none o ... - YouTube[/ame]

Christie has a nasty streak.

Um..no..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G16Ep0RmsE]NJ Gov. Chris Christie tells voter to "it's none o ... - YouTube[/ame]

Christie is a bully. He has little patience for those who criticize his position and immediately goes into attack mode.

If he has presidential ambitions, this will doom him. He will be baited repeatedly and his reactions will be shown immediately around the country

Um..no..

That wasn't nasty, and he's absolutely correct, it is none of her business.

This rude, fat-fuck is the reason the tea-bagger Republican days are numbered. President Obama is a shoe-in come Nov. 2012.

Governor Chris Christie to

New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie is well known for his extroverted personality and outspoken nature. But his often confrontational approach that kept his name in presidential primary talks for months ended in a shouting match today with a student who is a also a former Navy Seal.

Fox News reports that during Friday morning's town hall press conference, Christie called on 34-year-old law student William Brown. The two got into a debate over a plan to rename Rutgers University, Rutgers Camden-Rowan. Brown, who is active in Democratic Party politics, says the merger and name change would negatively affect the university's reputation.

After Christie says that Brown and his fellow classmates who are already enrolled at the university will still receive a Rutgers diploma, Brown interrupts him, shouting back, "What about my son? What about my neighbors? What about my friends?"

Christie then appears to lose his temper, saying, "If you decide what you want to do is put on a show today, let me tell you, I can go back and forth with you as much as you want. And let me tell you something; after you graduate from law school, you conduct yourself like that in a courtroom, your rear end's going to get thrown in jail, idiot."

Christie then tried to explain his behavior to the receptive audience, saying, "I tried to be patient with the guy. Every time I tried to answer, he's like, yelling over me again." And he received applause for what may turn out to be a regrettable follow-up quip, when he said, "I mean, damn man, I'm governor, could you shut up for a second?"

You're a liar. He never said STFU..

Liberals will support the military when it suits them. When it doesn't they find murdering them in the name of a perverted religion reasonable and acceptable.

To libs, the military is just another pawn in the game.

Um..no..

Christie is a bully. He has little patience for those who criticize his position and immediately goes into attack mode.

If he has presidential ambitions, this will doom him. He will be baited repeatedly and his reactions will be shown immediately around the country

He's not without charm. He's totally likable. Clinton use to have the same sort of mean streak but he tamped it down, effectively.

Time will tell if Christie can do the same thing. He was, however, correct in not entering the Presidential race. Given a little more seasoning..he could be a formitable challenge in 2016. He's fiscally conservative and socially moderate.

Um..no..

For once a politician speaks his mind and not some filtered crowd pleasing nonsense. Weather or not you agree with the message at least you know its what he truly thinks. Very refreshing for those who don't have delicate ears.

I like a politician that speaks his mind. But, speaking your mind is fine. However, there are ways to speak your mind as well. The sign of a mature adult is not saying what you really would like to say in response to someone who is being a jerk to you. He took a job in the public arena and part of that is dealing with hecklers.

Forum List

Back