Governor Chris Christie Rips Another Teachers Union Shill

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
...In this clip, we see yet another teacher bemoaning that teachers were not given a raise, that some of them have been fired, and that Christie is abusive toward teachers.

Governor Christie would have none of it – once again making his case clearly to the people of New Jersey, and making the teachers union appearing both petulant and greedy.

America needs more governors willing to stand up to the unions as Chris Christie has done.

Here is the video of the exchange.

Read more: Governor Chris Christie Rips Another Teachers Union Shill | Newsflavor

And the Gov. did it in style. Loved how he put her on the defensive in response to her attitude and made her promise to conduct herself appropriately or he'd just move on to someone else's question.

Those friggin' NJ teachers have the best health care deal on the planet, but, hopefully, they'll screw it up and have to join the rest of us in the real world.

Love Christie. Sure hope he's got plans for yet higher elected office.

...In this clip, we see yet another teacher bemoaning that teachers were not given a raise, that some of them have been fired, and that Christie is abusive toward teachers.

Governor Christie would have none of it – once again making his case clearly to the people of New Jersey, and making the teachers union appearing both petulant and greedy.

America needs more governors willing to stand up to the unions as Chris Christie has done.

Read more: Governor Chris Christie Rips Another Teachers Union Shill | Newsflavor

There's a Christie in the future of every big Dem State

Kudos to Christie. Many people have tough jobs in this country but none whine more than Teachers. In my opinion the Teacher Unions have practically destroyed our Public School System. It's all about them at this point. They don't care about the kids anymore. There are some great teachers out there but they're becoming scarce. I admit they have a very tough job but so do many others in this country. They get weekends off,they get numerous days off for Holidays,and they get their Summers off. How many other jobs in America today offer such benefits? Teaching is hard work but they enjoy an awful lot of benefits that most Americans will never see on their jobs. They just whine too much. People are sick of it. I like Christie,he's doing his best up there. The Democrats throughly destroyed New Jersey a long time ago. He has an almost impossible job up there. Cleaning up that awful Democrat mess is going to take many many years. I wish the man the best of luck. He's gonna need it.

You got that right. Just Luv the guy.

He's a man after my own heart I can tell ya.

I <3 Christie

It's wonderful to see someone talk without a teleprompter.

Teachers are by far the biggest whiny a*sholes in the country. I know they have a tough job but so do Millions of other Americans. Lets see...They get weekends off,they get several weeks of holiday time off,and they even get their Summers off. Oh man,boo hoo for them. My God,go and see how most of America lives. Most Americans will never see those kinds of benefits on their jobs. They do have a tough job but their endless whining really is pretty annoying and tired. So just shut the h*ll up Teachers and do your jobs! It's not about you. It's about the kids.

Man - I hope so!!!!

So far this guy has been unbelievably good. A common sense, tough, yet always respectable, fiscal conservative.

lets hope theres a Christie in the future of the country.

Forum List

Back