I don't have to waste my time going through the list because you know it, already. Besides, you already admitted to me over a week ago that you are prejudiced against me so why bother.
Another DODGE! You won't be wasting your time. You'll be showing that you actually have some substance to what you're saying instead of the empty, hot air that it looks like it is, up to now.

So WHAT is it that your unhappy about ? Maybe just state 3 things (you said you have a list)

And I don't recall me saying anything against you.

You did, on a thread on sexual harassment and people like roy moore. I believe that you said that there was no evidence and too many years had gone by to believe the accusers. I asked whether you believed the grown men who accused the Catholic priests of molesting them many years ago when they were kids. You replied that you would believe men, but not women, merely on the ground of the difference of gender. You are a misogynist.

Trump is like too many other people. He spends far too much time ridiculing others and not nearly enough time developing his own initiatives and expanding his own competence.
The pardons don’t automatically stop deportation proceedings, but they eliminate the state convictions on which federal authorities based their deportation decisions on.
Be that as it may, with regard to a state's code of laws, it is a governor's right and within his/her authority to determine whether a given offender's acts and intentions violate the a state's greater good. If one doesn't like a governor's decision(s) in that regard, one has several options:
  • If one resides in the governor's state:
    • Move to another state.
    • Advocate for the governor's removal and vote accordingly.
    • "Get over it."
    • Advocate for limitations on a governor's pardoning power.
  • If one does not reside in the governor's state:
    • Move to the state and advocate for the governor's removal and vote accordingly.
    • Move to the state and advocate for limitations on a governor's pardoning power.
    • "Get over it."
Or cut all federal funding to California, set random roads blocks for roads leading out, and check their legal status. If your illegal, you stay in California. Use the rejected funds to pay for the road blocks. That way citizens can leave and illegals stay, let California become more of a Shit hole than it already is.
You Idiot!!! California paid about $370 billion in federal tax. That's $20 billion more than the feds spend on them. Washington D.C. would go bankrupt without California's $370 billion a year. Plus California is loaded with our military assets!
And home of the fruits and nuts of the country and is becoming a third world Shit hole.

Trump rips California governor for pardoning ex-cons facing deportation

President Trump took aim at California Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday for pardoning five ex-convicts facing deportation, asking if residents of the Golden State “really want” such policies for criminal immigrants.

The president referred to Brown as “Moonbeam,” a nickname he was given in the late 1970s during his first time as governor for proposing a California space academy and later adopting a plan to launch and orbit a satellite for emergency communications.

“Governor Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown pardoned 5 criminal illegal aliens whose crimes include (1) Kidnapping and Robbery (2) Badly beating wife and threatening a crime with intent to terrorize (3) Dealing drugs. Is this really what the great people of California want? @FoxNews,” tweeted Trump.

The president’s remarks follow Brown’s pardon Friday of 56 convicted felons, two of whom were members of families that fled the Khmer Rouge regime in Cambodia four decades ago.

It was the Democrat governor’s third consecutive pardon round in which he intervened on behalf of immigrants who faced deportation because of criminal conditions.

The pardons don’t automatically stop deportation proceedings, but they eliminate the state convictions on which federal authorities based their deportation decisions on.
first degrees should go first!

Entry into the Union is a federal Obligation since 1808. All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal id. A simple and capital and Commeceful, fee or fine, can make that happen, on a permanent basis.

That's what it will take to stop this...jail time and fines...or else it will get out of control...
We don't jail our political opposition in this country, just so you know.
That's what it will take to stop this...jail time and fines...or else it will get out of control...
We don't jail our political opposition in this country, just so you know.
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.”

Good, if it pissed off The Orange Foolius, then I'm all for it! :)

Governor-Moonbeam-678x381.jpg

Last edited:
When will the people of the Golden State wake up? get that idiot out of office and send his merry band of dems in the legislature with him...

California is a cesspool, now all the dirt bags are bailing out of the state like the rats they are to go release there plague on other states,Californians are like a bull in a china closet, what they don't shit on they tear up.

Or cut all federal funding to California, set random roads blocks for roads leading out, and check their legal status. If your illegal, you stay in California. Use the rejected funds to pay for the road blocks. That way citizens can leave and illegals stay, let California become more of a Shit hole than it already is.

You Idiot!!! California paid about $370 billion in federal tax. That's $20 billion more than the feds spend on them. Washington D.C. would go bankrupt without California's $370 billion a year. Plus California is loaded with our military assets!

This is why I love to see Moonbeam stand up to Trump and Sessions. They can go ahead and threaten to withhold funds, but Brown, Beccera and their attorney Mr Holder hold the real Trump cards. :)

This is why I love to see Moonbeam stand up to Trump and Sessions. They can go ahead and threaten to withhold funds, but Brown, Beccera and their attorney Mr Holder hold the real Trump cards. :)
A once beautiful state, becoming a third world Shit hole and you're happy. Liberalism is a mental disease.

California has a serious education problem...............

They don't know the meaning of words taught in school..........

For example.............they don't have a clue what ILLEGAL means.....

Perhaps they need new teachers from other states who know the meaning of the word.
Let me share with you two terms at least some Californians appear to have learned
Add the word...................LAW................perhaps one day you will understand it's meaning.
How generous of you to attempt to make it about what I understand, and I appreciate the gesture. I suspect, however, I'm not what most others here would have it be about, but maybe I'm mistaken.....
You are supporting the flaunting of US law by an elected Governor.
might I remind you, that Trump pardoned a man, who was in contempt of court, which means he ignored the LAW, he spit on the law... and your anti christ got cheered for this pardon, by his minions.

Pumpkin Face has a lotta nerve talking about "lawlessness" eh?

1urpbe.jpg

A once beautiful state, becoming a third world Shit hole and you're happy. Liberalism is a mental disease.

Still is a beautiful state - I plan on retiring to the "shithole" sections of either the southern or central coast.

Screenshot-2014-10-30-14.09.04-Large-1000x505.jpg

Still is a beautiful state - I plan on retiring to the "shithole" sections of either the southern or central coast.

San Diego
ap-17307667342076.jpg

And the rest of the state will soon look like it, this is what liberalism does to anything it touches.

we do not have enough workers going in to the next decade to support the increases in the economy that are projected....we will need to import workers, especially with more Boomers retiring.... us Americans, are not producing enough children....

we can up our legal immigrants to cover the gap, but that won;t stop them from sending money home, to their own countries
There has always been a claim (from the companies that hire foreign workers) that there is a labor shortage. They lie. When there's a labor shortage, wages are up. But it's been just the opposite (before Trump). Wages have been down, and low-wage foreign workers are the reason.

And although very low right now, we still do have some unemployment.

PS - do you have any :link:sources ?
Yes, we are getting dicked on wages, even when at full employment, which 3% to 4% U/E rate is considered full employment.....it's been going on for decades, those at the top are taking more of the corporation salary budgets and less is going to the worker bees

San Diego View attachment 185814
And the rest of the state will soon look like it, this is what liberalism does to anything it touches.

South Carolina

camp-m.jpg

Tent city cleared out behind homeless shelter

I've been to the Carolinas many times. There are nice places but I'll take San Diego thanks. There are homeless dumps in every state and they have nothing to do with "liberalism".

San Diego View attachment 185814
New cities to solve our homeless problem!

we do not have enough workers going in to the next decade to support the increases in the economy that are projected....we will need to import workers, especially with more Boomers retiring.... us Americans, are not producing enough children....

we can up our legal immigrants to cover the gap, but that won;t stop them from sending money home, to their own countries
There has always been a claim (from the companies that hire foreign workers) that there is a labor shortage. They lie. When there's a labor shortage, wages are up. But it's been just the opposite (before Trump). Wages have been down, and low-wage foreign workers are the reason.

And although very low right now, we still do have some unemployment.

PS - do you have any :link:sources ?
Yes, we are getting dicked on wages, even when at full employment, which 3% to 4% U/E rate is considered full employment.....it's been going on for decades, those at the top are taking more of the corporation salary budgets and less is going to the worker bees
It is obviously false since any unemployed labor still needs a capital income under Any form of capitalism, and clearly unequal protection of the law regarding the whole and entire concept of employment at will.

This is not, Labor's problem. It is a capital problem that needs to be solved in a capital manner.

Forum List

Back