That's what it will take to stop this...jail time and fines...or else it will get out of control...

Joe Arpaio says "no now wait a minute, let's give this pardon thing a chance and see where it goes, I mean criminals need someone in power to let them off the hook for political purposes as our dear leader the orange turd demonstrated with me."

That's what it will take to stop this...jail time and fines...or else it will get out of control...
We don't jail our political opposition in this country, just so you know.

We do jail criminals. And aiding and abetting criminals makes one a criminal. Aiding and abetting foreign invaders makes one a traitor.

Fairy Moonbeam Brown certainly qualifies for hard prison time, if not a nice jaunt in front of a firing squad.

We do jail criminals. And aiding and abetting criminals makes one a criminal. Aiding and abetting foreign invaders makes one a traitor.

Fairy Moonbeam Brown certainly qualifies for hard prison time, if not a nice jaunt in front of a firing squad.
Calling a pardon "aiding and abetting" criminals is preposterous.

In this case, taken together with his “sanctuary” policies, denying that his conduct constitutes aiding and abetting criminals is preposterous. He is openly taking the side of criminals against that of the law-abiding. He is openly taking the side of foreign invaders against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans. It is preposterous for you to deny that this conduct on his part makes him a criminal and a traitor, who should be treated as such.

What Brown and his merry hybrids are doing is not mere political opposition. They are directly interfering with the execution of federal law, and national security policies.

Were it my call, they'd all be baking in military custody right now.

Her get-out-of-jail card was that she wasn't guilty.
Surely, not even a ding bat believes that.
Not guilty enough to successfully prosecute, yes, I do. And I will believe it if that is what comes back relative to Trump, too.
Sure, and OJ was innocent too. What is Trump guilty of? Beating a criminal in a presidential election? You can't do much being a prig and a dingbat.

In this case, taken together with his “sanctuary” policies, denying that his conduct constitutes aiding and abetting criminals is preposterous. He is openly taking the side of criminals against that of the law-abiding. He is openly taking the side of foreign invaders against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans. It is preposterous for you to deny that this conduct on his part makes him a criminal and a traitor, who should be treated as such.
Do you know what, exactly, those "sanctuary" policies are? I heard someone going over them a couple weeks ago. California is not refusing to work with ICE. They are refusing to put on ICE jackets and do their work.

I'll tell you one thing: If I were governor and I had a vocal group of people calling my residents "foreign invaders," I'd do what I could to protect them, too. You are WAY over the line here.

I probably wouldn't have pardoned anyone with violent offenses, but the governor does this every year. He must have his reasons and his way of selecting them. I'm no fan of sanctuary cities, but when a bunch of haters get salivating over the hispanics here--what choice do I have but to defend them, at least partially?

New Topics

Forum List

Back