Government Shutdown October 1st! Yay Republicans!

The Senate has 100 members. If the Senate unanimously approved something, then would not the vote need to be 100-0?

Does unanimously have a different meaning in your world?
Not in my world. But in TDS media world they would not scruple to report a 90 to 0 vote with ten absensions as "unanimous."

If it really were 100 to 0, they would have said so.

But that's just a guess, based on assuming the media would dishonestly spin the story. If I'm wrong, post the proof and I'll own it.

Not in my world. But in TDS media world they would not scruple to report a 90 to 0 vote with ten absensions as "unanimous."

If it really were 100 to 0, they would have said so.

But that's just a guess, based on assuming the media would dishonestly spin the story. If I'm wrong, post the proof and I'll own it.

I do not give a fuck, the whole point was every single Repub that was there voted for the CR.

nope,, the dems can solve it today with a simple one subject vote,,
Nope, the c**ts in the House, like LB, MTG, MG would still vote no.
They listen to POS45, and POS45 wants a Gov Shutdown to avoid prosecutions moving forward and to make biden look bad.

That is what POS45 is trying to do, and he has his bidders.

Why does the GOP hate the Military?

No you moron the MAGAs control the House and they assed nothing. This is on you crazy fucktards.
this has been on the table for months and in that time the progressives in both parties have refused to take up single issue vote to avoid any disruption,,,

its on them,,,

Nope, the c**ts in the House, like LB, MTG, MG would still vote no.
They listen to POS45, and POS45 wants a Gov Shutdown to avoid prosecutions moving forward and to make biden look bad.

That is what POS45 is trying to do, and he has his bidders.

Why does the GOP hate the Military?
great another fucking mind reader that know what other people would do,,,

with that kind of talent you shpould be in vegas getting rich,,

"Shutting down" the government be refusing to pass bills that will keep it running that the GOP majority in the House is willing to pass, is on those Dems who refuse to pass it.

this has been on the table for months and in that time the progressives in both parties have refused to take up single issue vote to avoid any disruption,,,

its on them,,,
No you dumb fuck dick sucker, you MAGAS have passed nothing. This is on you you bunch if military family ass Rapers! You walking dildo!

sorry but its on the progs and no one else,,,

and since I identify as being right you must agree with me,,,
Jeez you are a stupid Russobot. The House has literally passed nothing. Die in a fire you Russian vermin. While you are sucking Putin's fick, Ukrainians are servicing your wife.

Forum List

Back