Government Shutdown October 1st! Yay Republicans!

Reduce spending is never an option you Moon Bats would ever consider, is it?
I’m still trying to figure out why $10M for gender studies isn’t n Pakistan is more important than homeless vets in the US. Thank you Democrats!

The longest government shutdown happened between 2018 and 2019 when then-President Trump and congressional Democrats entered a standoff over his demand for funding for a border wall.
Both of you need to take your grievance up with npr

I do not have a grievance, all I have for you is pity that you are actually this fucking stupid. I thought it was an act, but damn you are proud of being this uninformed.

1695772955028.png

Senate...

1695773018004.png

Gosh, all those military people starving!
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. It won't happen of course. An alarmist poster on another thread claimed a clear memory of that happening.

Not to worry. From Chat GPT:

During a government shutdown, which occurred in the United States in early 2018, active-duty military personnel were not furloughed and continued to work. As a result, they received their regular paychecks on time.

That year they passed a bill to fund the DOD/DHS/VA. So far this year your beloved GOP has not done that yet.
Put your mind at rest, GG:

If the military doesn't get paid in the shutdown, it will be because your beloved Democrats and RINO's won't pay them.

Put your mind at rest, GG:

If the military doesn't get paid in the shutdown, it will be because your beloved Democrats and RINO's won't pay them.

I like that one of your articles is from April, good touch!

Yes, it was. It shows that Matt Gaetz has been working on this issue for months. Your beloved Dems and the RINO's didn't want to do it.

Why is that?

Yeah, not really. He was working on it during the debt increase issue, then he ignored it again. Last week he would not even let the bill to fund the DOD be debated. You heroes are frauds, just like you.

Yeah, not really. He was working on it during the debt increase issue, then he ignored it again. Last week he would not even let the bill to fund the DOD be debated. You heroes are frauds, just like you.
How could one man stop the whole congress from debating a bill?

That's the part you have yet to explain to me.

Along with not telling me which shutdown it was that you remember so clearly military people not getting paid.

I do not have a grievance, all I have for you is pity that you are actually this fucking stupid. I thought it was an act, but damn you are proud of being this uninformed.

View attachment 834607

Senate...

View attachment 834609
Again from NPR a leftist site
The longest government shutdown happened between 2018 and 2019 when then-President Trump and congressional Democrats entered a standoff over his demand for funding for a border wall.

Again from NPR a leftist site

How gives a fuck what NPR says?

Are you saying that House.Gov and Senate.Gov are lying about which party had the majority?

NPR says otherwise makes you look foolish
Trigger on

No, it makes you foolish because it highlights your ignorance and the fact you have to trust a site like NPR as you are incapable of any independent thought.

You are on a political forum and literally do not know who had control of Congress. That is like being a on cooking forum and not knowing what Cumin is.

No, it makes you foolish because it highlights your ignorance and the fact you have to trust a site like NPR as you are incapable of any independent thought.

You are on a political forum and literally do not know who had control of Congress. That is like being a on cooking forum and not knowing what Cumin is.
Your argument is based on one thing party control of Congress.
A leftist republican is a RINO they are not Republicans.
And you had some leftist RINOs joining with democrats therefore you're trumped

Your argument is based on one thing party control of Congress.

Yes.

And you are too fucking ignorant to know who had control of Congress when the shutdown started. And you are too much of a mindless drone to admit you were wrong when given the cold hard facts.

Forum List

Back