Government Shutdown looming over "The Wall"?

And then there is the Senate. The porcine bastard has attacked about half the GOP Senators in that body, and many have zero respect for him, including McConnell.
And they STILL have to answer to those that voted them in. No politician is shielded from the wrath of the voter. If they were the bitch would be president.
Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes than did the treasonous fat senile old clown. I think the GOP Senators are very sorry that the porcine bastard was elected. And that will be reflected in the upcoming debates on taxes and budgets. Should the old clown actually see that the government is shut down, the GOP is going to have a very hard row to hoe in 2018, and a worse one in 2020.
The electoral college works perfectly, it keeps the crazies at bay. Fucking California LOL

LOL Lose-lose for the GOP. Either they totally defy the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, or they lose the House in 2018. Of course, if they defy the clown, then they lose the 'Dingbats', and lose the House in 2018. LOL
They might as well not even bother sending it to him unless it includes funding for the wall. I guarantee he will not sign it, for damn good reason too. It has long been known to all intelligent people that we need a wall on the southern border. It's not really a negotiable issue.
It is when he was going around proclaiming that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Now he wants us to pay for it? Fuck that!
It will be very easy to make them pay for it. Why are so many people willfully ignorant of that fact?
fine. why put funding for it in a spending bill then?

LOL Lose-lose for the GOP. Either they totally defy the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, or they lose the House in 2018. Of course, if they defy the clown, then they lose the 'Dingbats', and lose the House in 2018. LOL
They might as well not even bother sending it to him unless it includes funding for the wall. I guarantee he will not sign it, for damn good reason too. It has long been known to all intelligent people that we need a wall on the southern border. It's not really a negotiable issue.
It is when he was going around proclaiming that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Now he wants us to pay for it? Fuck that!
It will be very easy to make them pay for it. Why are so many people willfully ignorant of that fact?
Because we want it built now, not 4 years from now.

He just made the threat that he would if thats what it takes to get it done. I dont see the gop having the spine to take it there if need be. In fact i can see them overriding his veto on the subject if they submit a bill without funding.

The house bill includes 1.4 billion for the wall, if the senate tries to strip it, the house will likely uphold the veto.

Expediency.

And they will pay massive interest on that loan. Likely at least 10 times what we spend on it. If you think Trump will let them off easy you obviously do not know Trump's history.

A bonus is that it will also create a massive number of jobs. Walls do not build themselves.

Last edited:
So Mexico won't pay for it? Another broken promise that needs to be brushed under rug? Lol

So Mexico won't pay for it? Another broken promise that needs to be brushed under rug? Lol
I don't care who pays for it, just build it.
Isn't that sort of the motto of the left anyhow? So where's the problem? If we can give fake green energy billions or Iran billions, why not give billions to national security?

Larger government advocated by the right wing. Now, I have heard Every Thing.

He just made the threat that he would if thats what it takes to get it done. I dont see the gop having the spine to take it there if need be. In fact i can see them overriding his veto on the subject if they submit a bill without funding.

Deeply in debt and he wants to waste money on a wall?

And then there is the Senate. The porcine bastard has attacked about half the GOP Senators in that body, and many have zero respect for him, including McConnell.
And they STILL have to answer to those that voted them in. No politician is shielded from the wrath of the voter. If they were the bitch would be president.
Clinton received nearly 3 million more votes than did the treasonous fat senile old clown. I think the GOP Senators are very sorry that the porcine bastard was elected. And that will be reflected in the upcoming debates on taxes and budgets. Should the old clown actually see that the government is shut down, the GOP is going to have a very hard row to hoe in 2018, and a worse one in 2020.
Only if you count the Illegal votes in NY and California. Get rid of those two states and Trump won the popular vote everywhere else.

Actually, even if you count NY Trump would have still won the popular vote by
1.5 mil.

Only if you count the Illegal votes in NY and California. Get rid of those two states and Trump won the popular vote everywhere else.
Actually, even if you count NY, Trump would have still won the popular
vote by 1.5 million
DJT your quoting skills suck.

The federal government does not deserve any money, any damage done to the federal government is a good thing for the country
Why is trump asking Congress for appropriations for the wall when Mexico is supposed to pay for it.
I dont expect an honest answer out of you.

Obama made threats as well and spent a lot of money to ensure the government stayed shut down.

Yet the far left kept losing!

Building a wall is a waste of money. It seems that Republicans love to go against the will of the people. A July poll by Rasmussen shows that 38% of likely voters support building a wall while 56% oppose it. The so-called House Freedom Caucus is a joke. They are fake conservatives. Meadows lied by saying that people voted for Trump to build the wall. What put Trump over the top was that voters decided Trump was less awful than Clinton.

If House Republicans want to shut the government down, they will give Democrats more ammunition to take over the House. It seems House Republicans are bent on committing political suicide. First a unpopular healthcare bill and now a wall that no one wants.

Forum List

Back