Government Shutdown looming over "The Wall"?

The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one. Are you conservatives really this fucking stupid? When health care is a serious issue right now? When there's the looming threat of an attack from NK right now? With the USA and Russia skating on the edge of something as well? When they can't even pay Trumps secret service employees? LOL. There are just too many areas that need money or will need money that will take precedent over some stupid fucking wall. Jesus Christ you people are simple minded IDIOTS. There will never be a wall. That was just a stupid campaign promise that 45 knew he'd never deliver on.
Fine. Then there needs to be a virtual wall on all our borders, not just the border with Mexico. It will cost less than a physical barrier, but it's still going to cost serious money. Fund that.
The purpose of the wall isn't to identify those who are crossing the border so we can deal with them later but to stop them from crossing over so we don't have to deal with them at all. A virtual wall won't do that.

The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one.
We put a man on the fucking moon. We can build a wall, jackass.

And it will create thousands and thousands of jobs.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

THERE AIN'T GONNA BE A DAMN WALL.

Trumps jacking you off because you're stupid enough to let him, and his ego loves that.

glad I could help.
Hey jackass! Some of the wall is already there. And more is coming.

hey dumbass ... youre too damn stupid to know the difference between a fence and a WALL.

ya fkn' idget
Whatever stops them from crossing the border. Doesn't matter if it's a wall or a fence.

The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

Trumps jacking you off because you're stupid enough to let him, and his ego loves that.

glad I could help.

hey dumbass ... youre too damn stupid to know the difference between a fence and a WALL.

ya fkn' idget
Whatever stops them from crossing the border. Doesn't matter if it's a wall or a fence.

fences obviously dont work, a wall wont happen, so heres my suggestion ... rather than create a larger government, and waste taxpayer money...

ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS DOWN TO THE LETTER !

THE END.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

glad I could help.

ya fkn' idget

Or land mines and machine guns.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

glad I could help.

ya fkn' idget

fences obviously dont work, a wall wont happen, so heres my suggestion ... rather than create a larger government, and waste taxpayer money...

ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS DOWN TO THE LETTER !

THE END.
We'll need to build more jails.
Better we keep them out so we don't have to pay for their welfare. In or out of prison.

Liberals cannot defend illegal immigration, FACT! They cannot defend the act of foreigners sneaking across our borders illegally and breaking our laws.

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

glad I could help.

ya fkn' idget

BETCHA THOUGHT OF THAT ALL BY YOURSELF DIDNT YOU LIBERACE' ?

pssssssst ..

come here ..

closer ..

a little closer ...

just a little closer ..

there, thats good.

glad I could help.

ya fkn' idget

Okay, what triggered you today? I'm sure Trump offended you somehow.

Oh Gawd, the old tired 'Government Shutdown' meme. And folks are gonna go all-in getting worked up about it again. Just the same ole same ole. I wish they'd shut it down for good. Drain the damn swamp.

ya fkn' idget

no sir wasnt Trump..

your rapier wit and problem solving originality is awe inspiring ...

bet you graduated kindergarten summa cum laude didnt you?

ya fkn' idget

no sir wasnt Trump..

When liberals vomit nothing but personal attacks, its a good bet they are triggered. You seem desperate to insult me, are you trying to fill some empty void in your life or do you just need to vent? :itsok:

LOL Lose-lose for the GOP. Either they totally defy the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, or they lose the House in 2018. Of course, if they defy the clown, then they lose the 'Dingbats', and lose the House in 2018. LOL
They might as well not even bother sending it to him unless it includes funding for the wall. I guarantee he will not sign it, for damn good reason too. It has long been known to all intelligent people that we need a wall on the southern border. It's not really a negotiable issue.
It is when he was going around proclaiming that Mexico was going to pay for the wall. Now he wants us to pay for it? Fuck that!
It will be very easy to make them pay for it. Why are so many people willfully ignorant of that fact?
fine. why put funding for it in a spending bill then?
Because we want it built now, not 4 years from now.
Congress should approve building every square inch of the wall just as soon as the check from Mexico is received.

The idea of there ever being a wall is so comical, so fucking stupid and so hilariously expensive that it's just mind boggling that people actually BLEEVE there will ever be one. Are you conservatives really this fucking stupid? When health care is a serious issue right now? When there's the looming threat of an attack from NK right now? With the USA and Russia skating on the edge of something as well? When they can't even pay Trumps secret service employees? LOL. There are just too many areas that need money or will need money that will take precedent over some stupid fucking wall. Jesus Christ you people are simple minded IDIOTS. There will never be a wall. That was just a stupid campaign promise that 45 knew he'd never deliver on.
Fine. Then there needs to be a virtual wall on all our borders, not just the border with Mexico. It will cost less than a physical barrier, but it's still going to cost serious money. Fund that.
The purpose of the wall isn't to identify those who are crossing the border so we can deal with them later but to stop them from crossing over so we don't have to deal with them at all. A virtual wall won't do that.
As I pointed out, a physical barrier (even Trump has said a transparent wall which means a fence) would be simpler to stop illegals crossing, but if most people think it costs too much, we should at least have virtual protection. I don't envision a drone hovering over an illegal for weeks as he or she makes it to San Diego. I believe they are imagining that this will all happen quickly, the catching them part. I agree things can go wrong there, but for the most part, it would work. A fence isn't going to stop illegal immigration altogether, either, since so many of them are people who come legally on a visa and then overstay. Also, a lot of them are not from south of our border, but from Asia.

As I pointed out, a physical barrier (even Trump has said a transparent wall which means a fence) would be simpler to stop illegals crossing, but if most people think it costs too much, we should at least have virtual protection. I don't envision a drone hovering over an illegal for weeks as he or she makes it to San Diego. I believe they are imagining that this will all happen quickly, the catching them part. I agree things can go wrong there, but for the most part, it would work. A fence isn't going to stop illegal immigration altogether, either, since so many of them are people who come legally on a visa and then overstay. Also, a lot of them are not from south of our border, but from Asia.
As I've said many times, if we cracked down on the people who EMPLOY them, there would be no problem whatsoever. No work, no illegals.

no sir wasnt Trump..

When liberals vomit nothing but personal attacks, its a good bet they are triggered. You seem desperate to insult me, are you trying to fill some empty void in your life or do you just need to vent? :itsok:

It's probably just fun to insult you. I know I thoroughly enjoy it myself.

no sir wasnt Trump..

It's probably just fun to insult you. I know I thoroughly enjoy it myself.

I'm sure mental health providers would find that interesting. :cuckoo:

Hahahahaha please can a pro Trump, what happen to another broken promise. U got two lines to explain...no spinning please.

Democrats should get behind this wall because our welfare society will collapse unless we stop foreigners from coming in and hatching more welfare recipients. Taking from the Rich and giving to the poor only works if there are more rich than poor. Personally I think everyone who collects welfare should be sterilized so they can't reproduce. We can't feed a bottomless pit of poor.

Forum List

Back