Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

I 'm sure the religion of peace would not mind seeing a pic of a dead terrorist

You just gotta laugh,

He say's it's too sensitive to release it, but then throws a big shindig on Thursday to toot his own horn. I guess that will placate the terrorist wanting to hurt us.

The majority of Sailors aboard ship are intelligent and tech savvy. Word also travels fast aboard ship. Aboard an aircraft carrier - there are approximately 5,000 Sailors. The majority of them - I would say - have cell phones, the Internet and facebook/Youtube accounts. You can't tell me some Sailors did NOT take photos of this Muslim Burial that OBL had? How in the hell could you prevent Sailors from taking pictures on a carrier? There's more places to hide on a carrier than any place I know of....
If this burial did indeed happen - how come no one has loaded it up to the Internet yet??

You're probably right.

And any day now OBL will be releasing a video tape proving to the world that he's alive and well and that Obama is a liar.

Then you people can have the celebration dance you've been hoping for.

The real reason the Hussein isn't releasing it now is because he knows it will cause more controversy.

We are talking about the worlds greatest community agitator here folks.

The majority of Sailors aboard ship are intelligent and tech savvy. Word also travels fast aboard ship. Aboard an aircraft carrier - there are approximately 5,000 Sailors. The majority of them - I would say - have cell phones, the Internet and facebook/Youtube accounts. You can't tell me some Sailors did NOT take photos of this Muslim Burial that OBL had? How in the hell could you prevent Sailors from taking pictures on a carrier? There's more places to hide on a carrier than any place I know of....
If this burial did indeed happen - how come no one has loaded it up to the Internet yet??

You're probably right.

And any day now OBL will be releasing a video tape proving to the world that he's alive and well and that Obama is a liar.

Then you people can have the celebration dance you've been hoping for.

Why all the hate? I firmly believe OBL is dead. By not releasing the photos - the door is open for conspiracy theorists.

Why don't you put down your tissue and read my OP and quit being an asshole.

The American taxpayer paid alot of money to make this happen, can they see what they paid for?

Obama has once again made the correct decision.

I resfectfully have to disagree with you for the moment....

I'm not sure what the correct decision should be...

I'm leaning for release the photos and/or video at the moment.

In my opinion, a video of the burial ceremony would be OK. But macabre photos if the body would be counter productive in the long run.

How fucking dumb.

How the hell is releasing pics going to complicate things for out troops in the middle east??

Most of our so called allies ain't worth a flying fuck anyway and the rest of em hate our guts. They should just release the damned things.
The way burning a koran, by some wingnut wacko, caused the death of Americans.

How fucking dumb.

How the hell is releasing pics going to complicate things for out troops in the middle east??

Most of our so called allies ain't worth a flying fuck anyway and the rest of em hate our guts. They should just release the damned things.
The way burning a koran, by some wingnut wacko, caused the death of Americans.

Muslims killed those Americans, not someone burning a Qur'an in protest. The "cause" of it was their fanatical Islamic religion, nothing else.

Shocking. Im not surprised he isnt releasing them. After all, how better to win an election than to add fuel to another crazy conspiracy theory to distract the people from the real issues?

And the "deathers" on the right are JUST the people to do it too....

Maybe he'll change his mind and release them, like he did with the birth cerificate? I mean we did release pics of Saddams sons, Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, Saddam Hussein etc what makes this clown better than them?

Shocking. Im not surprised he isnt releasing them. After all, how better to win an election than to add fuel to another crazy conspiracy theory to distract the people from the real issues?

And the "deathers" on the right are JUST the people to do it too....

Well, they have lost their Birther card so they'll have to come up with something to occupy their little minds.

This is gonna fuel the conspiracy theories.
I think they should release the photos. Hell - they published photos of JFKs autopsy! Broadcast pictures of people jumping out of the Twin Towers on 9/11.
They won't publish the photos of OBL?

Of course it's gonna fuel conspiracy theories. People act as if you question anything the government says, it's now automatically a fucking conspiracy theory. Give me a good reason why they would not atleast let us see the photos of his burial at sea? Beheadings, troops hung from bridges and numerous military attacks on terrorists, but we can't be shown the photos. They had no problem showing al- Zarqawi's dead photo. What a bunch of bs.

I am sure Obama will release the photos, if they even exist, just prior to the election. He will hold on to them like he did the Birth certificate and release them for the maximum political effect. Of course the stupid sheople will fall for it. ~BH

Let the world see what America does to terrorist's

Forum List

Back