Government Must Release Bin Laden Death Photos Immediately...

Good

those who dont believe it at this point will never believe it any way.

They use hate to decide things rather than proof anyway

I remember unhinged wingnuts like yourself howling for the release of the Abu Grab photos.

Whatever... Bin Laden's been dead for years.

Deathers is a perfect name for the idiots that wont let this go.

Confirmation that he's dead and al Qaeda themselves saying the news "has been a catastrophe" for them should be enough. Seeing a dead man with a hole in his eye shouldn't be the image associated with the sacrifice of my country's soldiers. The incontrovertible and devastating blow to al Qaeda should be, and that's intact without seeing a corpse.

I'm curious why the progressives can believe that Bush would intentionally lie and make up evidence to go to war, and use the terror alert warning system to promote a political agenda, yet not believe there beloved leader, Obongo, is capable of lying to achieve a political agenda

Just take your Republican/Democrat hats off for a minute. Try not to think in a partisan fashion. What proof has anyone seen of Bin Laden's death? Are we just supposed to take the U.S. Government's word for it? There has to be real proof presented to the World. The proof isn't just for Americans. I think this Administration will have to change their stance on this. Both the Photos & Videos should be released to the Public.

This is hilarious... the whackaloon left on this board would be hooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnng for the photos if it were Bush.

I'm curious why the progressives can believe that Bush would intentionally lie and make up evidence to go to war, and use the terror alert warning system to promote a political agenda, yet not believe there beloved leader, Obongo, is capable of lying to achieve a political agenda

I think you know the answer.

They have no principles.

Just take your Republican/Democrat hats off for a minute. Try not to think in a partisan fashion. What proof has anyone seen of Bin Laden's death? Are we just supposed to take the U.S. Government's word for it? There has to be real proof presented to the World. The proof isn't just for Americans. I think this Administration will have to change their stance on this. Both the Photos & Videos should be released to the Public.

Yes you are. The United States says they killed him...They Killed him

Now Libo...it is up to you to DEMAND a photo of Osama bin Laden holding up a newspaper claiming he is dead.

To want to see a picture of a man with his face blown off is fucking sick

well well, he wasn't too concerned with releasing these.

SNIP:
Barack Obama to release up to 2,000 photographs of prisoner abuse
President Barack Obama is to release up to 2,000 photographs of alleged abuse at American prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan in a move which will reignite the scandal surrounding Abu Ghraib prison in 2004.

The entrance of Abu Ghraib prison west of Baghdad, 2004 Photo: AFP/GETTYBy Toby Harnden in Washington 5:51PM BST 24 Apr 2009
The decision to make public the images sought in a legal action by the American Civil Liberties Union comes amid a political firestorm over alleged torture of detainees under President George W. Bush.

Some of the photographs, which will be released before May 28, are said to show American service personnel humiliating prisoners, according to officials.

The images relate to more than 400 separate cases involving alleged prisoner abuse between 2001 and 2005.

Descriptions of some of the alleged abuse photographs include:

* A prisoner pushed up against a wall as military guards or interrogators appear to threaten to sexually assault him with a broomstick

* Female soldiers posing with hooded, shackled prisoners who were stripped naked

* Hooded prisoners on transport planes with Playboy magazines opened to pictures of nude women on their laps

The administration initially planned to release only the 21 photos sought by the ACLU, but General David Petraeus ordered that all 2,000 photographs be released to keep from "dragging this issue out forever".

The Pentagon fears a backlash in the Middle East similar to the one provoked by pictures from Abu Ghraib prison, near Baghdad, in 2004 which became emblematic of American mistakes in Iraq.

Amrit Singh, an ACLU lawyer, said that "these photographs provide visual proof that prisoner abuse by US personnel was not aberrational but widespread, reaching far beyond the walls of Abu Ghraib".

the rest here.
Barack Obama to release up to 2,000 photographs of prisoner abuse - Telegraph

You know, I cannot help but wonder if the WH is going to play the Conspiracy Theorists again?

They got a ton of mileage out of the Right wing coming off crazy over the Birth Certificate, building the suspense

.....are they going to go for the Double play and do it again?

Can the Conspiracy Theorists be that stupid?

Stay tuned.

You know, I cannot help but wonder if the WH is going to play the Conspiracy Theorists again?

They got a ton of mileage out of the Right wing coming off crazy over the Birth Certificate, building the suspense

Stay tuned.

Yeah anything for YOUR PARTY huh? fuck the country and the people who DON'T KISS HIS ASS.

Interestin thread, gives some insight into some posters psyche.

And I agree with Obama, no trophy photos for this.

First... let me say that I fully believe he is dead... gone... crab food...

Second... I think it is a mistake not to release the photos or not to have kept the body longer.... personally, I think the pics or the body could have been used in psychological warfare to enrage his followers more, into rage filled actions that are more easily thwarted....

Third... I am hearing some reports from Arab/Muslim sources that OBL's daughter is saying he was not armed, taken alive, and then killed (not that I give a shit if it went down that way).... the only reason I bring this up is that these same types of sources were touted as 'credible' by the likes of Hillary in the past.. and if this is to be deemed 'credible', how come the same kind of outrage we heard from the likes of Kerry (raiding houses in the middle of the night, terrorizing children and women, and killing people in cold blood, etc) now like we did under the previous administration??

Stay tuned.

Good point. It may be working already.. :lol:

Forum List

Back