Government Makes Fun Of Itself

Where'd the Democrats get the idea?????

1651345163138.png

Just how many of you republicans here, thought the OP was real?

Come one. Admit politicalchic fooled you.

I have posted before that Progressives are the very opposite of the meaning of the word.

The Democrats, the Left, works tirelessly to return civilization to pagan times.

And with this 'agency,' homage to another hemisphere and an earlier century.

Sieg Heil, Democrats.

Why do you want it hidden?

Oh, yes -- because you support Democrat fascism.
Jeez Dave, why would you think I would want any of what's happening in America hidden. I'm with exposing all of it and have contributed more than my share. That's what causes chicy to obsess over my acknowledging what she exposes.

I've even accepted that what she brings to our attention is coming from the D half of your country.

And I acknowledge her Dem counterparts as being on message for what the other half is fkng up too.

America's freedom and democracy ended when the election was stolen from Trump.

Then instead of that pleasing her, she gets all disagreeable over it by inferring her talking points apply to Canada too? Trudeau stole the election from Erin the Toole?

Criticism from outside of America is not what she wants and not what she can tolerate. LoL

Her points are verifiable! How can there be a bigger loss than the ability to run an election and then have the rightful winner banished from the Whitehouse?

Jeez Dave, why would you think I would want any of what's happening in America hidden. I'm with exposing all of it and have contributed more than my share. That's what causes chicy to obsess over my acknowledging what she exposes.

I've even accepted that what she brings to our attention is coming from the D half of your country.

And I acknowledge her Dem counterparts as being on message for what the other half is fkng up too.

America's freedom and democracy ended when the election was stolen from Trump.

Then instead of that pleasing her, she gets all disagreeable over it by inferring her talking points apply to Canada too? Trudeau stole the election from Erin the Toole?

Criticism from outside of America is not what she wants and not what she can tolerate. LoL

Her points are verifiable! How can there be a bigger loss than the ability to run an election and then have the rightful winner banished from the Whitehouse?

"...inferring her talking points apply to Canada too?"

You mean that prison camp just north of us????

One can only wonder why you come here to lie about America and Americans when the Fascism you desire is apparent in your home country?

"As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN​

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can’t be tried at Nuremberg. But as the tinpot dictator’s oppression machine marches in the capital, truckers are lining up in other cities in solidarity and defiance."
therightscoop.com

As #TrudeauTyranny rains violence on Ottawa, other Canadian cities STEP UP against the CRACKDOWN

The cops in Ottawa are dragging truckers out at gunpoint, stealing their money and even their pets, kicking and beating them in the streets while not wearing name tags or badge numbers so they can&…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

"Ottawa police to emulate FBI’s Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters ‘for months to come’​

In the latest sign that there will be severe punishment meted out to those who dared to defy Trudeau, Ottawa’s interim police chief made it clear that those who were present at the peaceful protests will be hunted down in a similar manner that those in the U.S. who were at the Capitol on January 6, 2021 were."
www.bizpacreview.com

Ottawa police to emulate FBI's Jan 6 tactics, using video to hunt down protesters 'for months to come'

With PM Justin Trudeau's Canadian crackdown in full swing, Ottawa's police chief said that protesters will be hunted down for months to come.
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

"RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT​

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” times."

therightscoop.com

RED FLAG: Canadian Deputy PM says some powers SEIZED by Trudeau’s gov’t will be made PERMANENT

This is like Tyranny 101. First they call it an emergency. Then they seize emergency power and say it won’t be permanent it’s just necessary during these “extraordinary” tim…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

"Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy​

On the issue of the tyrannical, dictatorial, fascist crackdown by Canadian Hitler Justin Trudeau, Brand is absolutely on the side of right, if not The Right.

My favorite line was “governments like control and power! That’s what their job is. The same as Coca-Cola likes sugary brown water.”
therightscoop.com

WATCH: Russell Brand BLASTS #TrudeauTyranny for “seizure of power” and “oppression” of Freedom Convoy

Russell Brand is a liberal, and weird one, but not really a “progressive” in the woke sense. In some ways he reminds one of a libertarian on some issues, and is an anti-war type. But so…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

"#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS​

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of the press as well.

The Ottawa government and the Canadian government overall are invoking anti-terror powers to physically assault protesters and reporters, and lying online about what they’re doing, gaslighting the world as they burn down Canada’s veneer of being a free state."
therightscoop.com

#TrudeauTyranny trends as Ottawa cops attack protesters and ASSAULT REPORTERS

The Trudeau regime has given up all pretense of free society, as they trample freedoms and human beings in a vicious, Stalin-esque crackdown on free speech. Not just the speech of protesters but of…
therightscoop.com
therightscoop.com

The Fascism on display would warm your heart........if you had one.

"...inferring her talking points apply to Canada too?"

You mean that prison camp just north of us????
You create your own discomfort hon! There's no way of debating your facts on the half of the American people that frazzles your hair helmet.

I'll do my part on the other half.

What's left to uphold when the rightful winner of the presidency is able to be cheated out of his win? There's just no debating that fact!

What's left to uphold when the rightful winner of the presidency is able to be cheated out of his win? There's just no debating that fact!
306 member of the Electoral College, and 81 million American voters say that Biden won.

Accept the truth, or join a 12 step program.

You create your own discomfort hon! There's no way of debating your facts on the half of the American people that frazzles your hair helmet.

I'll do my part on the other half.

Discomfort????

Kicking your flaccid butt around the block is, in fact, the very opposite.

Question for our Democrat pals......

Did your party plan to have this Governance Board.......the DGB.....

....rather than the Knowledge Governance Board.......

.....because it would be too darn close to the truth>>>>>>the KGB

Just how many of you republicans here, thought the OP was real?

Come one. Admit politicalchic fooled you.
None, of course.

But damned if leftists don't fall for it.

Snopes committed the original sin in the matter of presenting the Bee’s satire as fake news, giving a rating of “False” to a Bee article titled “CNN Purchases Industrial-Sized Washing Machine to Spin News Before Publication,” a notion so punny and outlandish that to offer a straight-faced fact-check was absurd. Conflict ensued. A quick peek at the Babylon Bee’s website offers more clear indicators that its content is farcical: reports that Disney is giving a “villain” “origin story” film to Kamala Harris, multiple articles about orcs, and the headline “God Puts Rainbow in Sky Promising Never to Punish the Earth With ‘Friends’ Reunion Again.” On the “About Us” page, the Bee explicitly labels itself as satire, with a winking “100% verified by Snopes.com.”

When the fact-checkers label your satire as "fake news", they swallowed it whole. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back