Government Avoids Shutdown...

Now you gotta back out of all those short positions, eh?
That's my son!
He's actually bitching that the Market is riding too high.

While it's truly entertaining to watch as Trump keeps winning and the leftists are butthurt and moaning...

I would personally be cautious with the market, it's really overpriced, not sure even Trump can maintain this level of winning indefinitely.

Government shutdown is so dramatic. Much ado about nothing. Just look at the history so-called "shutdown" non events over the last 40 years. Pffft let it really shutdown then we will at least KNOW what are essential government services and what are not.

That's my son!
He's actually bitching that the Market is riding too high.
I would personally be cautious with the market, it's really overpriced, not sure even Trump can maintain this level of winning indefinitely.
Mmmmmm, I wouldnt completely agree with that either.

There are things that can drive markets up for great lengths of time and usually it is a two steps one, then one step back sort of thing.

But the relaxation/elimination of 8 years of regulatory restraints can let the markets run up for another 8 years too.

But yes, at some point the markets will correct themselves in a big way, I would assume.

But that is only an assumption.

The markets can remain irrationally optimistic longer than anyone can maintain a short position over the long run.

Forum List

Back