CIC Bone Spur: 'DIGS COAL' So IT promised to help bring more Coal Jobs. Oops they got wiped out!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
The closure of a coal mine near the Pennsylvania-West Virginia border will wipe out many of President Trump's coal job gains Mine closing wipes out many of Trump's coal job gains

MW-FJ342_trump__20170330101411_ZH.jpg

:lmao:DANG!? The Great Douche NO DIGS COAL. Nor will you be PA ..How do you love voting great Douche NOW?

btw.. A QUICK LINK TO BURGER FLIPPER JOBS in your areas. Start scrapping grease moron coal miners.
As the Great Douche DIGS FRIED FOODS!:lmao::itsok:

Food Prep Jobs, Employment in Philadelphia, PA | Indeed.com.

And a quick tip..

It really looks like COAL DUST. So you can feel that good old dirty feelings..
Really, any uneducated Great Douche voter dumbass can do these jobs.

Last edited:
Anyone with half a brain can see that coal is dead. In fact, in some places, they are shutting down coal plants, simply because it is less expensive to build solar and wind, rather than continuing to run the coal plant.

• Banned
Anyone with half a brain can see that coal is dead. In fact, in some places, they are shutting down coal plants, simply because it is less expensive to build solar and wind, rather than continuing to run the coal plant.

Well? I guess coal miners are the extreme examples of the uneducated 100% LOSERS of America.
Having less than a half of a brain, then!? I do wonder how they can tell coal from dirt being that STUPID?
Which explains why they're uneducated and go underground to hide their ignorance from the general public.
Really, mining these days is automated for the most part. I do wonder if they can be trained as burger flippers?
AS Oil Franking jobs require brains screwing two pipes together, That would be too complicated for them to be
employable. As no assembly required to operate a shovel and pick.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back