Gov. Christie to his constituents - Mind Your Own Business!

Christie is right. It isn't anyone elses business where his kids go to school.

If he can afford to send them to a paraochial school then good for him. He still pays his taxes to support the public schools.

Why should anyone care where his kids go to school. Jeeze. Talk about bs.

Religious schools indoctrinate kids into a certain religion. Whether it works or not is another matter entirely. But public funds should not be provided for this..it's wholly Unconstitutional. Personally, I don't have a problem sending a child to a religious school as long as they are getting the required education and can pass competency tests.

And vouchers are an attempt to privatize education..and shut out the poor. Something I am entirely against.

Guess they could go to a public school where they teach kids how to say Fuck You in sign language.

Bull Shit....

Every kid knows that one

That's because they learned it in public school.

If he can afford to send them to a paraochial school then good for him. He still pays his taxes to support the public schools.

This is what they do when they can't make an argument. They make it personal. This is why lefties are fucked up beyond belief. They're dumber than a turkey. Watch Rachel Maddow for half an hour if you can stomach it.

This is what they do when they can't make an argument. They make it personal. This is why lefties are fucked up beyond belief. They're dumber than a turkey. Watch Rachel Maddow for half an hour if you can stomach it.

I did watch her for half an hour and that was enough. At least we can now watch Kieth Olberman again on Al Gores station. I sure do miss the 'worst person in the world' part.http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/cuckoo.gif

No he didn't. He comes off as petulant and angry.

"Mind your own business?" Really? Christie is in public life..and is a public servant.

Christie has the right to send his kids to any school he chooses. He pays his property taxes to support public school. You have no business asking where he sends his kids to school.
Hey dumbass, the arrogant POS was not asked WHERE he sends his kids, he was asked why he thinks it fair to cut funding to public schools since it won't effect his kids. He couldn't answer honestly, that he doesn't give a shit about public schools since it doesn't effect him personally, so he attacked the questioner.

“You don’t send your children to public schools. You send them to private schools, so I was wondering why you think it’s fair to be cutting funding to public schools?”

Another who can't rationalize Christie destroying a very good public school system to save money on HIS property taxes since it will not effect HIS children, so you change the subject to where his kids go to school rather than his destroying the public school system.

I did watch her for half an hour and that was enough. At least we can now watch Kieth Olberman again on Al Gores station. I sure do miss the 'worst person in the world' part.http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/cuckoo.gif

So you're an Olby fan?

Rick Perry is the Right's new Fred Thompson. Christie's Fred Thompson time has expired.
Christie will be re-elected if he runs. The taxpayers love him. They are the silent majority.
It is the libs ,the unions and the public workers making all the noise and getting all the media attention.
Meanwhile, public resentment of greedy public workers and their supportive political hacks grows with each whine and bitch session from the public sector.

Rick Perry is the Right's new Fred Thompson. Christie's Fred Thompson time has expired.
Christie will be re-elected if he runs. The taxpayers love him. They are the silent majority.
It is the libs ,the unions and the public workers making all the noise and getting all the media attention.
Meanwhile, public resentment of greedy public workers and their supportive political hacks grows with each whine and bitch session from the public sector.

Christie would be re-elected. Most Republican Governors in NJ are

Dems don't have any horsepower to beat him an Christie has put in some long needed reforms

Dems don't have any horsepower to beat him an Christie has put in some long needed reforms
You just got through saying Christie's "Fred Thompson" time has expired. To me that means Christie's time as governor has expired. Same difference.
Christie is a hero to the hard working taxpayers of New Jersey. Only those who gain by the status quo are protesting in anger.

You just got through saying Christie's "Fred Thompson" time has expired. To me that means Christie's time as governor has expired. Same difference.
Christie is a hero to the hard working taxpayers of New Jersey. Only those who gain by the status quo are protesting in anger.

No I didn't

So you're an Olby fan?

I forgot to turn on my sarcasm. I can watch Maddow for about 10 minutes and Olberman about 3 minutes.

And the women, especially the moms, who love teachers and hate bullies!

I'm not so sure of that. Voter's, especially females, disapprove of his slashing and burning;
Chris Christie would be poor VP choice, New Jersey voters say - latimes.com
Christie’s approval rating suffered because women seemed especially hostile, probably because they disapproved of his education policies, especially shortfalls in funding, according to Quinnipiac. Women opposed the way the governor is handling education by 60% to 34%.

Forum List

Back