Gov. Christie to his constituents - Mind Your Own Business!

Having observed Christie for seven years that is his Achilles heel. He does not take criticism very well and goes into attack dog mode when challenged

He pulled it off as federal prosecutor, but will not bode well for a Presidential candidate

It's something that people who already agree with you really enjoy. If you're a swing voter... not so much.

It seems that New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie, who is so rotund that he should have John Deere stamped on his butt, arrived at his son’s little league baseball game in a state helicopter.

Man, I hope they had some rocket fuel in that sucker because Christi once fell down and rocked himself to sleep trying to get up.

Good Lord, the man’s shadow weights 17 pounds. He looks like he ate his brother in the limo.

What does the man's weight have to do with anything? That's just a cheap shot. Something tells me that if Republicans were making fun of a fat Democrat, you'd be singing a different tune.

You give out government vouchers for private education on a widespread basis and private schools will jack up their tuitions.

Economics 101.
Random assumption that COMPLETELY ignores anything other than your assumption. Did you even consider competition?

So that is a complete evasion of the answer while using nothing that can be substantiated.
How will kids get a better education if teachers are paid less?
How will they get a better education if they are paid more? As salaries have increased, quality of education has decreased. Perhaps, there is more than just raising salaries that we need…

Maybe like requiring actual PERFORMACE for the increase in salaries/spending. But THAT would be a tragedy, would it not.

Let me repeat the question. How will kids get a better education if teachers are paid less?

Try not to dodge it this time.
I dodged nothing. They will not get a better education if they are paid less. They will not get a better education if they are paid the same as well. On top of that, they will not get a better education if they are paid more either. In other words, like my original statement said:

Perhaps, there is more than just raising salaries that we need…

Maybe like requiring actual PERFORMACE for the increase in salaries/spending.

But you seem to have ignored me.
Education cannot be solved by throwing money and life benefits at teachers while, at the same time, assuring that performance has no bearing on employment or pay. Perhaps you can show how all the pay and benefit increases over the years has improved our education system? I wait with abated breath…
You give out government vouchers for private education on a widespread basis and private schools will jack up their tuitions.

Economics 101.
Random assumption that COMPLETELY ignores anything other than your assumption. Did you even consider competition?

Yes demand competition increases if every parent becomes several thousand dollars richer but can only spend the money on private school. That makes private school a sellers
' market which creates the opportunity to raise prices.
And supply increases as demand increases. When many more parents are capable of sending their children to private schools then far more schools will become available in many stripes and costs. It is very likely that schools would appear that cost EXACTLY the same as the voucher amount. It would be very similar to what happens with military and colleges. Do you know what the colleges on military installations charge per credit hour? It is EXACTLY what the military covers in their tuition assistance program. Colleges compete to get military personnel to take their courses and the best way to undercut the competition is to cut the price to zero for the military member. Some even price books into their tuition because military TA does not cover books. As a result, they get a ton of business. The same would be happening with private schools. Sure, there will still be some expensive schools but other schools will open that charge whatever the local voucher is in order to draw off public students. The public schools would then have to perform or the parents could take their children to a better institution. Why is this so hard to understand? What problem do you have with CHOICE. Choice in where your children attend school and choice in how money is spent in the education system.
That is incorrect. He is anti-choice. That is what his campaign website said... at least according to On The Issues

Chris Christie on Abortion
Please. I like how you relabeled it anti-choice. Bullshit. Is it refreshing each time a pro-lifer calls you pro-death or anti-life? No? Then don’t reciprocate idiocy.

Why should I have to do both? Our public schools are great btw.

Good for you, but there are a lot that aren't, but the kids are forced to go to them. The vouchers give parents freedom of choice, which liberals like you hate of course.......

Vouchers don't create any real choice. It's just a subsidy to existing private schools.

So you say. The fact that it would allow millions that have no money for private schools the chance to send their children to a better school means nothing then? Or the fact that the poor have ZERO choice whatsoever in where they can send their child to school? Your statement is completely empty.

Last edited:
Good for you, but there are a lot that aren't, but the kids are forced to go to them. The vouchers give parents freedom of choice, which liberals like you hate of course.......

Vouchers don't create any real choice. It's just a subsidy to existing private schools.

So you say. The fact that it would allow millions that have no money for private schools the chance to send their children to a better school means nothing then? Or the fact that the poor have ZERO choice whatsoever in where they can send their child to school? Your statement is completely empty.

How, exactly, would it enable parents to send their children to a better school?

It seems that New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie, who is so rotund that he should have John Deere stamped on his butt, arrived at his son’s little league baseball game in a state helicopter.

Man, I hope they had some rocket fuel in that sucker because Christi once fell down and rocked himself to sleep trying to get up.

Good Lord, the man’s shadow weights 17 pounds. He looks like he ate his brother in the limo.

What does the man's weight have to do with anything? That's just a cheap shot. Something tells me that if Republicans were making fun of a fat Democrat, you'd be singing a different tune.
His gluttony is a character trait. He claims to be a Christian and gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins. The demon of gluttony owns his soul. One of the characteristics of demon possessed glutton is greed. The greedy think only of themselves. His kids go to private school so he cares nothing if he destroys a very successful public school system in NJ by cutting its funding as long as it reduces HIS property taxes. He is a multi-millionaire so he cuts income taxes on millionaires. His gluttony shows he is a ChINO, Christian In Name Only, for political purposes only.

So his obesity is quite relevant, and CON$ have always made a big deal about any Lib who is fat, like Rosie O'Donnell or Michael Moore, so this is yet another example of CON$ dishing it out, but whining like little crybabies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses!

His gluttony is a character trait. He claims to be a Christian and gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins. The demon of gluttony owns his soul. One of the characteristics of demon possessed glutton is greed. The greedy think only of themselves. His kids go to private school so he cares nothing if he destroys a very successful public school system in NJ by cutting its funding as long as it reduces HIS property taxes. He is a multi-millionaire so he cuts income taxes on millionaires. His gluttony shows he is a ChINO, Christian In Name Only, for political purposes only.

So his obesity is quite relevant, and CON$ have always made a big deal about any Lib who is fat, like Rosie O'Donnell or Michael Moore, so this is yet another example of CON$ dishing it out, but whining like little crybabies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses!

So, you think it's stupid and therefore do it yourself?

So, you think it's stupid and therefore do it yourself?
Where exactly did I say it was stupid? It was the crybaby CON$ervative I replied to who whined about it being a cheap shot. I pointed out its relevance and the fact that CON$ considered it relevant when applied to Libs. The hypocrites only consider it a cheap shot when used against their fatties.

kapow.jpg

That fat slob Christie makes Moore and O'Donell look like fitness buffs.

He looks like he'll have a heart attack at any minute now

Christie is the living embodiment of greed and gluttony...

moment_128.jpg

How, exactly, would it enable parents to send their children to a better school?

It has already been explained. If you have zero dollars to send your inner city child to another school you are fare worse off than of you had thousands of dollars to do so.

Your argument is akin to satiating that when hundreds of more people are suddenly able to afford your product you would immediately raise the price to ensure that you would not get any more customers whatsoever. That is not how it works. You find the proper balance between price and sales to maximize profits. Considering there would be thousands of people who could only afford the price of the voucher itself there would be businesses that would cater directly to that crowd.

For one thing he sets a bad example. He's a fat, gluttonous slob while the entire United States is having a very serious problem with child and adolescent obesity.

moment_128.jpg
Saw "fat bastard" without his coat. Had his pants up under his tits....looked like a whale.

moment_128.jpg
Saw "fat bastard" without his coat. Had his pants up under his tits....looked like a whale.

The party that cares on full display. *shakes head*

Making fun of someone's looks is pretty much going about as low as you can go.:dig:

I guess you won't mind me making fun of Obama's looks then.

*How does Obama stay so skinny?*

*Must be all of that blow he's been snorting*

*Maybe he caught a dose of HIV!!!*

*With ears like those who needs a microwave dish!!!*

*Obama is such a pencil-neck wimp he had to grab all of the credit for bringing down Osama Bin Laden just to appear tough!!!*

*Have you noticed Obama has purple lips??? Must be from drinking the Kool-aid!!!*

See how that works?????

moment_128.jpg

Making fun of someone's looks is pretty much going about as low as you can go.:dig:

*Obama is such a pencil-neck wimp he had to grab all of the credit for bringing down Osama Bin Laden just to appear tough!!!*

*Have you noticed Obama has purple lips??? Must be from drinking the Kool-aid!!!*

See how that works?????
actually...knock yourself out.

You only make yourself look more of a fool than you usually are.

With your false equivalences.

Everybody knows that Obama is a handsome man. In fact, that had a lot to do with what allowed him to rise to Presidency.

In this culture skinny is in, fat is out.

So CONtinue to make yourself look like a fool.

CON$.....

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
49izadw.gif

moment_128.jpg

See how that works?????

We get Obama threads like that every day..

Who cares?

moment_128.jpg

See how that works?????
Your MessiahRushie has been doing what you just did for years, so don't pretend you CON$ are suddenly innocent VICTIMS of your own behavior.

December 13, 2006
Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

October 6, 2010
RUSH: Like I'm telling you, folks, these pencil neck geek people that look like they need to eat, there's just something not right about that. I don't know. This is just me. Yeah, it's like Blumenthal. These guys that have a 14-and-a-half-inch neck, 15, come on. If a woman could wear your shirt and have it fit, there's something not right. I don't know. I can't be more detailed than that.

October 6, 2010
RUSH: I don't trust anybody this skinny, I just don't. I don't trust anybody that looks like they need to eat.

The voucher is used to pay the tuition charged by the private school.
This school voucher issue is centered around two liberal notions. One, public money allegedly being used for religious purposes. That's bull because the assumption that all private schools whether sectarian or not, indoctrinate kids into a certain religion. And two teacher's unions claim tax dollars should stay in the public schools. Their outward message is that it's for the children. The underlying reason is school vouchers threaten teaching jobs.

Last edited:

The voucher is used to pay the tuition charged by the private school.
This school voucher issue is centered around two liberal notions. One, public money allegedly being used for religious purposes. That's bull because the assumption that all private schools whether sectarian or not, indoctrinate kids into a certain religion. And two teacher's unions claim tax dollars should stay in the public schools. Their outward message is that it's for the children. The underlying reason is school vouchers threaten teaching jobs.
I say give the vouchers to all the handicapped and special needs students as well as the violent juvenile delinquents the public schools are forced to take. That will put the private and public schools on equal footing and then we'll see how they compare.

See how that works?????
Your MessiahRushie has been doing what you just did for years, so don't pretend you CON$ are suddenly innocent VICTIMS of your own behavior.

December 13, 2006
Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

October 6, 2010
RUSH: Like I'm telling you, folks, these pencil neck geek people that look like they need to eat, there's just something not right about that. I don't know. This is just me. Yeah, it's like Blumenthal. These guys that have a 14-and-a-half-inch neck, 15, come on. If a woman could wear your shirt and have it fit, there's something not right. I don't know. I can't be more detailed than that.

October 6, 2010
RUSH: I don't trust anybody this skinny, I just don't. I don't trust anybody that looks like they need to eat.

So it's fine for you to do the same?

What do they call that excuse?

I know........a piss-poor excuse.

Need I remind you when the left called Rush an addict, or Sarah Palin a ****.

How about the left calling Herman Cain a jig-dancing House-******

The list goes on and on.

Forum List

Back