Gov. Christie to his constituents - Mind Your Own Business!

Do Not Ask Chris Christie Where His Kids Go To School - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Caller asks the Gov where he sends his kids. I guess public schools aren't good enough.

----------------------------

“You don’t send your children to public schools. You send them to private schools, so I was wondering why you think it’s fair to be cutting funding to public schools?” the woman asked.

It was a question Christie has gotten before, but this time it seemed to have gotten under his skin.

“Hey Gail, you know what, first of all it’s none of your business. I don’t ask you where you send your kids to school. Don’t bother me where I send mine,” the governor responded.

Gov. Chris Christie Ruffles Feathers By Telling Voter 'It's None Of Your Business' Why He Sends His Children To Private School « CBS New York

---------------------------

JERSEY CITY — Gov. Chris Christie refused to comment when asked if he believes in evolution or the theory of creationism when asked at a press conference earlier today.
“That’s none of your business,” Christie said.

Gov. Christie won't say if he believes in evolution or creationism | NJ.com

---------------------------

Five days after Gov. Chris Christie urged the news media to “take a bat out on her,” (she's a 76 year oldlady) meaning Sen. Loretta Weinberg (D-Bergen) for taking a $36,000 annual public pension while continuing to be paid $49,000 as a legislator, the governor’s office said Monday he will not be offering an apology.

Weinberg, 76, and other Democratic leaders have charged the remark shows insensitivity toward women, especially the physically abused.

Weinberg has maintained she put in for her pension only after she lost savings to embezzling investor Bernie Madoff. She earned the pension through government jobs in Bergen County.

Chris Christie's office says he will not apologize for his

------------------------------------------

Do politicians need to show respect for their constituents?

And why does the Left need this information? So you can send Death threats to the children? maybe attack them in the class? perhaps dig up some dark secret of the child to use against the family. No you asswipes have no need to have any information in regard to the Children

So you say. The fact that it would allow millions that have no money for private schools the chance to send their children to a better school means nothing then? Or the fact that the poor have ZERO choice whatsoever in where they can send their child to school? Your statement is completely empty.

How, exactly, would it enable parents to send their children to a better school?
The voucher is used to pay the tuition charged by the private school.
This school voucher issue is centered around two liberal notions. One, public money allegedly being used for religious purposes. That's bull because the assumption that all private schools whether sectarian or not, indoctrinate kids into a certain religion. And two teacher's unions claim tax dollars should stay in the public schools. Their outward message is that it's for the children. The underlying reason is school vouchers threaten teaching jobs.

Religious schools indoctrinate kids into a certain religion. Whether it works or not is another matter entirely. But public funds should not be provided for this..it's wholly Unconstitutional. Personally, I don't have a problem sending a child to a religious school as long as they are getting the required education and can pass competency tests.

And vouchers are an attempt to privatize education..and shut out the poor. Something I am entirely against.

The party that cares on full display. *shakes head*

Making fun of someone's looks is pretty much going about as low as you can go.:dig:

I guess you won't mind me making fun of Obama's looks then.

*How does Obama stay so skinny?*

*Must be all of that blow he's been snorting*

*Maybe he caught a dose of HIV!!!*

*With ears like those who needs a microwave dish!!!*

*Obama is such a pencil-neck wimp he had to grab all of the credit for bringing down Osama Bin Laden just to appear tough!!!*

*Have you noticed Obama has purple lips??? Must be from drinking the Kool-aid!!!*

See how that works?????
Your MessiahRushie has been doing what you just did for years, so don't pretend you CON$ are suddenly innocent VICTIMS of your own behavior.

December 13, 2006
Obama_Displays_Maturity__Laughs_Off__Barack_the__Magic_Negro___Song.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

October 6, 2010
RUSH: Like I'm telling you, folks, these pencil neck geek people that look like they need to eat, there's just something not right about that. I don't know. This is just me. Yeah, it's like Blumenthal. These guys that have a 14-and-a-half-inch neck, 15, come on. If a woman could wear your shirt and have it fit, there's something not right. I don't know. I can't be more detailed than that.

October 6, 2010
RUSH: I don't trust anybody this skinny, I just don't. I don't trust anybody that looks like they need to eat.

So it's fine for you to do the same?

What do they call that excuse?

I know........a piss-poor excuse.

Need I remind you when the left called Rush an addict, or Sarah Palin a ****.

How about the left calling Herman Cain a jig-dancing House-******

The list goes on and on.
I was exposing YOUR pretending that your side has not been doing it for years.
YOU were the one doing a tit for tat!!!!!!!!!

And why does the Left need this information? So you can send Death threats to the children? maybe attack them in the class? perhaps dig up some dark secret of the child to use against the family. No you asswipes have no need to have any information in regard to the Children

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏[/ame]

Is it the role of politicians to determine what culture is good or what religion is good?

You'd better look in your own backyard before you start spouting your bullshit.:eusa_whistle:

What a childish discussion but that's what it has come to. Lemme tell ya something. I am a Republican who voted for Christie AND a member of NJEA. I am a public school teacher who CHOSE to send my kids to Catholic school. Christie has been arrogant and dishonest about school and pension reform. The NJEA has been arrogant and dishonest about these issues as well. We have a serious budget problem. Everyone understands that. We have some dangerous, failing schools. Everyone understands that. But we also have one of the best public school systems in the country. These are all serious, complex problems that need to be addressed separately and with all players on (or near) the same page. Penalizing and demonizing the people the governor claims are the most important players is counter productive and just plain wrong. Attacking Christie's weight and family and friends, is counter productive and wrong. Where are the adults? The people who claim to "care about the children" are just a bunch of schoolyard bullies and babies themselves. Makes me sick.

How, exactly, would it enable parents to send their children to a better school?
This school voucher issue is centered around two liberal notions. One, public money allegedly being used for religious purposes. That's bull because the assumption that all private schools whether sectarian or not, indoctrinate kids into a certain religion. And two teacher's unions claim tax dollars should stay in the public schools. Their outward message is that it's for the children. The underlying reason is school vouchers threaten teaching jobs.
I say give the vouchers to all the handicapped and special needs students as well as the violent juvenile delinquents the public schools are forced to take. That will put the private and public schools on equal footing and then we'll see how they compare.

Sure, they would get the vouchers as well. That is how the system works.

OH, you meant you ONLY want those people to get vouchers because you would not want normal people to get a choice…

Perhaps it would be best to give special needs children vouchers so they can get out of the school system entirely and go to a program that is suited to their needs. But you don’t actually want that, you just wanted to spout a non sequiter.

So it's fine for you to do the same?

What do they call that excuse?

I know........a piss-poor excuse.

Need I remind you when the left called Rush an addict, or Sarah Palin a ****.

How about the left calling Herman Cain a jig-dancing House-******

The list goes on and on.

I'll need to see evidence of the bolded.

Thanks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏[/ame]

Is it the role of politicians to determine what culture is good or what religion is good?

You'd better look in your own backyard before you start spouting your bullshit.:eusa_whistle:

Explain why America should accept Sharia Law into our culture.

Religious schools indoctrinate kids into a certain religion. Whether it works or not is another matter entirely. But public funds should not be provided for this..it's wholly Unconstitutional. Personally, I don't have a problem sending a child to a religious school as long as they are getting the required education and can pass competency tests.

And vouchers are an attempt to privatize education..and shut out the poor. Something I am entirely against.

Guess they could go to a public school where they teach kids how to say Fuck You in sign language.

Last edited:

Explain why America should accept Sharia Law into our culture.

Don't worry....Herman Cain will protect you

Guess they could go to a public school where they teach kids how to say Fuck You in sign language.

Bull Shit....

Every kid knows that one

Last edited:
If he is sending his kids to a school that is teaching "magical creation", then they are NOT getting the best education.

You wanna bet his kids act just like him? Probably the most despised kids in school.

In the United States, 95 percent of the population "believe in God."

Of course there are the 5% that don't.

Answers.com - How many people believe in God

Seriously? That's your link?

If you don't like my link, find your own.

I say give the vouchers to all the handicapped and special needs students as well as the violent juvenile delinquents the public schools are forced to take. That will put the private and public schools on equal footing and then we'll see how they compare.
Umm genius.....the voucher simply gives the parent the ability to pay. It does not guarantee entry into the school.
Part of the quality of a private education is the ability to discriminate based on qualifications. Schools often admit siblings of current or former students first.
This is why they are private. They accept no tax dollars, no federal dollars. And no interference from the same.

His gluttony is a character trait. He claims to be a Christian and gluttony is one of the 7 deadly sins. The demon of gluttony owns his soul. One of the characteristics of demon possessed glutton is greed. The greedy think only of themselves. His kids go to private school so he cares nothing if he destroys a very successful public school system in NJ by cutting its funding as long as it reduces HIS property taxes. He is a multi-millionaire so he cuts income taxes on millionaires. His gluttony shows he is a ChINO, Christian In Name Only, for political purposes only.

So his obesity is quite relevant, and CON$ have always made a big deal about any Lib who is fat, like Rosie O'Donnell or Michael Moore, so this is yet another example of CON$ dishing it out, but whining like little crybabies when the Golden Rule bites them in their hypocritical asses!

So, you think it's stupid and therefore do it yourself?
Where exactly did I say it was stupid? It was the crybaby CON$ervative I replied to who whined about it being a cheap shot. I pointed out its relevance and the fact that CON$ considered it relevant when applied to Libs. The hypocrites only consider it a cheap shot when used against their fatties.

It is a cheap shot when used against ANY fatty regardless of political persuasion. I am sure you agree, or are you a hypocrite?

Saw "fat bastard" without his coat. Had his pants up under his tits....looked like a whale.

Making fun of someone's looks is pretty much going about as low as you can go.:dig:

*Obama is such a pencil-neck wimp he had to grab all of the credit for bringing down Osama Bin Laden just to appear tough!!!*

*Have you noticed Obama has purple lips??? Must be from drinking the Kool-aid!!!*

See how that works?????
actually...knock yourself out.

You only make yourself look more of a fool than you usually are.

With your false equivalences.

Everybody knows that Obama is a handsome man. In fact, that had a lot to do with what allowed him to rise to Presidency.

In this culture skinny is in, fat is out.

So CONtinue to make yourself look like a fool.

CON$.....

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
49izadw.gif

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Saw "fat bastard" without his coat. Had his pants up under his tits....looked like a whale.

See how that works?????
actually...knock yourself out.

You only make yourself look more of a fool than you usually are.

With your false equivalences.

Everybody knows that Obama is a handsome man. In fact, that had a lot to do with what allowed him to rise to Presidency.

In this culture skinny is in, fat is out.

So CONtinue to make yourself look like a fool.

CON$.....

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
49izadw.gif

Obama is not all that handsome. He looks okay, but $5000 tailored suits would make just about anybody look presentable.

Let me illustrate just how goofy Obama looks in comparison to some guys that I think look good enough to be considered handsome.

Obama-Surf.jpg

Ali%20Portrait%20poster%20jan%202.jpg

64700d1277881712-some-most-handsome-black-men-mehcad-brooks.jpg

The pension and benefit changes are not a partisan issue. Senate President Sweeney is a Dem. In our legislative district, our Dem representatives split their vote.

"No one in the last 10 years has passed more pro-union legislation than myself," Sweeney said on the floor of the Senate, citing laws that ensured paid family leave and minimum wage increases. But the state's pension liabilities have spiraled out of control and legislators had a duty to act, he said.

N.J. pension reform vote reveals unusual political alliances | NJ.com

Forum List

Back