Gov. Brewer felt threatened by obama

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GOV. BREWER FELT THREATENED BY OBAMA

Governor Brewer felt a little bit threatened by Obama while dissing him by poking her finger in his face. She is right because Black men are always threatening. Like he two big Black Panthers who were standing in from of the polling station looking Black with “a” big stick. White men with guns strapped to their hips at the rally in front of the white house isn’t? Bible toting white men with bibles at falling troops funerals and in African counties were not?
She don’t know what threatening is until she pokes her finger in the face of a Black women. She should thank her maker it was Obama instead of Michele.:eusa_whistle:

Governor Brewer felt a little bit threatened by Obama while dissing him by poking her finger in his face. She is right because Black men are always threatening. Like he two big Black Panthers who were standing in from of the polling station looking Black with “a” big stick. White men with guns strapped to their hips at the rally in front of the white house isn’t? Bible toting white men with bibles at falling troops funerals and in African counties were not?
She don’t know what threatening is until she pokes her finger in the face of a Black women. She should thank her maker it was Obama instead of Michele.:eusa_whistle:

yeah, nobody needs 300 lbs of pissed off black woman in their face.

Most of us understand that the president is the most powerful man on the globe. If left wingers judge the president by his skin color like they judge everyone else that's their problem.

yeah, nobody needs 300 lbs of pissed off black woman in their face.

:clap2::lol:

If you feel threatened by powerful people then politics might not be your cup of tea.

Some people are just threatened by the color black.:eek:
I am sure she has had confrontations by white men and did not feel threatened.

You think it is skin color? I think if George Bush confronted me on some of the things I said I would be a little intimidated. And I'm a fairly big guy.

OH good God almighty fuck.:doubt:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation
where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character."
– Martin Luther King

Forum List

Back