Gotta love it. Trump set to make 4 billion in merger.

It's a rough day for conholes. Your Trumpy got robbed. I bet he's gonna get an earful and a nice guestroom from Melania
He's probably been in that guestroom for a while.

And then the Trump's will take their corporation to Florida... and many other NY businesses will follow... and this ruling will be overturned on appeal... so all this judge did is to cost NY billions in tax dollars... and a loss of thousands of jobs...
You have an incredible imagination. 👍

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
As of now he couldn't run a ice cream store but he wants to run the country
True. But we all know why he's really running. He's hoping to fool enough people to put him back into office so he can close the cases against him.

You can search my posts... I'm rarely wrong... and you can write this down... every case against Trump will fail in the end and Trump will win because of the overreach by angry dems...
You misinterpret. Mr Magoo is an eagle eyed scout compared to me!

• Thanks
True. But we all know why he's really running. He's hoping to fool enough people to put him back into office so he can close the cases against him.
If he doesn't win he's going to prison.

• Fact
Like Lady Justice!
What we have seen since 2016 is not blind justice... I guess it doesn't bother you that these cases against Trump contain charges meant for organized crime and hasn't been used since the 1930's and 1940's.... and its being done to a former President by the opposition party...

Read something besides Rawstory, Simp.

Digital World shares rose 16% to $50.49 in afternoon trading in New York on Thursday. At this stock price, and assuming no Digital World shareholders exercised the right to redeem their shares, the combined company would be worth about $10 billion and Trump would own a 58.1% stake worth about $4 billion.
Except it doesn't always work that way.

Forum List

Back