Trump not treated like other defendants in his trial

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Why did Trump have this weirdo as the only judge of his case?

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

This question was answered.. you can find it directly under the picture of Trump.

He says he was never given the option!

How can that be?

I mean, just how can that be?!

Liberals are showing themselves for the lawless, vindictive, Politics is God freaks that they are (not that we didn't know that...)

Last edited:

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have jury trial?

This question was answered.. you can find it directly under the picture of Trump.

How can that be?

Liberals are showing themselves for the lawless, vindictive, Politics is God freaks that they are (not that we didn't know that...)
And you will suffer DAILY as you continue to support the Grifter.

Good Luck, thoughts and prayers have been sent.

And the crying begins.
4i6Ckte.gif

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have jury trial?

How can that be?

If memory serves me right he didn't want a jury trial.

Normally there is only one judge to try a case. How many cases do you see more than one judge?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Because his dumb-ass lawyer didn't ASK for a jury trial.

This what happens when you pick your lawyers based on their breast size.
Because his dumbass lawyer Alina Habba neglected to check the box asking for a jury trial.

Why the fuck don't you know this important piece of information?

Talk about great minds, JoeB131
4i6Ckte.gif

How can that be?

His lawyers forgot to ask for a jury trial when they were supposed to. I thought lawyers were supposed to know that kind of stuff.

Because his dumb-ass lawyer didn't ASK for a jury trial.

This what happens when you pick your lawyers based on their breast size.
where's the link on THAT?

I don't believe it. No way would Trump not ask for a jury trial, knowing THAT thing was judging him

so I doubt u come up with a link

Wow the leader of the Neo-GOP Fool Flock is the fraud you were warned about.

If memory serves me right he didn't want a jury trial.

Normally there is only one judge to try a case. How many cases do you see more than one judge?
The jury serves as judge

No way in hell would I entrust myself to that weirdo

I was asking myself as I read this article from Fox News: Why didn't he have a jury trial?

How can that be?

The judge ignored expert witnesses and ruled in favor of the New York AG.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back