Gotta have ID to get a vaccination but not to vote

That’s my point.
If fucking Congress could/would ever accept a unified Photo Voter ID card, immediately the crazy right wingers would cry more fraud about FAKE ID cards being used.

Book it.
the feds dont have that authority,,,
Actually they do.

Article I
Legislative Branch
Section 4: Elections
The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except
as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Read: Congress may at any time by law make or alter such regulations.
how does that apply to forcing everyone to have a fed gov ID or lose their right to vote??

So it's OK to fight and die for your country, you just can't be guaranteed that you can vote for your country's leaders, who send you off to fight and die for your country.

Fuck all you America-hating scumbags.
why would you want to deny soldiers voting??? nobody else has said that,,
If the only thing you have is a military ID, many states won't qualify you to vote.

If the only thing you have is a military ID, many states won't qualify you to vote.

Name 3

Then how do you prove your ID to get a picture ID?
It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I can tell you were born with a picture ID also.
do you have a link to prove that??
so you dont have one,, figures since they dont exist,,
I have several even a military ID...
so all I need is your BC and I can go in and get an ID in your name??
What information is needed to get a copy of your or someone's BC?

I lost mine somewhere around 1985 and then realized I would need to travel abroad.
CA required documentation and a social - And then it cost me around a hundred bucks.
Beyond that, don't recall, but MOST people 40+ do NOT have a copy of either their SS card or their BC.

My wife and I are both 70+, and we have both.

Trump was promoting the injection of bleach
Oh please...if you want to debate, let's stay within the bounds of reality. Not made up bullshit.

Democrats came out against vaccination.

Kamala wasn't the only one...Cuomo too...and a couple more.

Every intelligent person knows Trump didn't say that. Are you an intelligent person? I'd like to think so. Spewing debunked bs is beneath you. Don't embarrass yourself stooping to that level. It's better to give up the fight than look like an idiot to intelligent people.
What was outside the boundaries of reality?

_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
Oh G-d...are you another fool bamboozled by the media? Or just a lying leftist...

Watch and learn...

Hear any statement of fact? Or just questions to a medical professional.

Was the word 'bleach' ever mentioned? Or just disinfectants?

You do realized there are other disinfectants besides bleach, right?

Hydrogen peroxide is a disinfectant.

It can also be nebulized and taken inside the body.

It was a good question...taken out of context my liars and believed by idiots. Which are you?

Read the asylum law. It states that people here legally, OR ILLEGALLY, can apply. That's because back when people were fleeing communism, their country would not let them legally leave, hence they could not legally enter this country. So they had to arrive illegally. So the asylum law doesn't require legal entry.
maybe you should post that law to back up your claim???

(a)Authority to apply for asylum
(1)In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

Read the asylum law. It states that people here legally, OR ILLEGALLY, can apply. That's because back when people were fleeing communism, their country would not let them legally leave, hence they could not legally enter this country. So they had to arrive illegally. So the asylum law doesn't require legal entry.
maybe you should post that law to back up your claim???

(a)Authority to apply for asylum
(1)In general
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States (whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.
correct,, they need to apply for it,, not run into the country and set up residence until caught,,,

thats what I've said over and over,,,

Read: Congress may at any time by law make or alter such regulations.
how does that apply to forcing everyone to have a fed gov ID or lose their right to vote??
the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except
thats only for what the states do not what the people do,,

they can require all states to require an ID to vote but they cant force the people to have a fed ID or lose their right to vote,,,

Oh please...if you want to debate, let's stay within the bounds of reality. Not made up bullshit.

Every intelligent person knows Trump didn't say that. Are you an intelligent person? I'd like to think so. Spewing debunked bs is beneath you. Don't embarrass yourself stooping to that level. It's better to give up the fight than look like an idiot to intelligent people.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"
Oh G-d...are you another fool bamboozled by the media? Or just a lying leftist...

Watch and learn...

It was a good question...taken out of context my liars and believed by idiots. Which are you?

LOLOL

I just showed you Trump looking at the board stating bleach is among the "commonly available disinfectants" used to kill Coronavirus moments before he wondered, "is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

correct,, they need to apply for it,, not run into the country and set up residence until caught,,,

They have 364 days, during which they can set up residence, before applying for asylum.

That's not what you siad.

Nor do they need to enter legally, or enter at a port of entry.

they can require all states to require an ID to vote but they cant force the people to have a fed ID or lose their right to vote,,,
the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

ID requirements are a voting regulation, that congress can by law alter at any time.

They have 364 days, during which they can set up residence, before applying for asylum.

That's not what you siad.

Nor do they need to enter legally, or enter at a port of entry.
I said they have to contact proper authorities and ask for asylum,, and getting caught and then asking isnt the proper way to do it,,

the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

ID requirements are a voting regulation, that congress can by law alter at any time.
wrong again,, their authority is how the states conduct the election not what the people are required to have,, unless of course voting isnt a right but a privilege granted by the government,,

Article I

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except

The constitution gives congress the power to make or alter (federal) voting regulations.

No constitutional amendment needed.

Watch and learn...

LOLOL

I just showed you Trump looking at the board stating bleach is among the "commonly available disinfectants" used to kill Coronavirus moments before he wondered, "is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Ah...so you're a liar.

No point in debating a liar...they'll only lie.

But thanks for letting us know.

Makes things easier in the future.

I said they have to contact proper authorities and ask for asylum,, and getting caught and then asking isnt the proper way to do it,,
And they have 365 days in which to ask for asylum. Remember, it's independent of the aliens status.
Whether you think it proper or not, it's still the law.

wrong again,, their authority is how the states conduct the election not what the people are required to have,, unless of course voting isnt a right but a privilege granted by the government,,

What the people are required to have IS how the states conduct the election.

Congress can make or alter them. It's in the consitution.

Ah...so you're a liar.

No point in debating a liar...they'll only lie.

But thanks for letting us know.

Makes things easier in the future.
WOW, all he did was present the facts, which are not in dispute, since he supplied videos and quotes.

Forum List

Back