Got this from a friend of mine (no offense intended)

Kagom

Jan 16, 2006
Vicksburg, MS
Who got this from her sociology teacher when she was in college.

THE HETEROSEXUAL QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What do you think caused you heterosexuality?

2. When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual?

3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you can grow out of?

4. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?

5. If you have never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?

6. Do your parents know that you are straight? do your friends and/or roommates know? How did they react?

7. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?

8. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?

9. Why do heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyle?

10. A disproportionate majority of child molestors are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers and babysitters?

11. Just what do men and women do in bed together? How can they truly please each other being so anatomically different?

12. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?

13. Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of STD's. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?

14. How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality?

15. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?

16. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective?Don't you feel they might be inclined to influence you in the direction of their own leanings?

17. There seems to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. Have you ever tried aversion therapy? Or the Church?

18. Would you want your child to be a heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?

tits

when i saw my first tit

3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase you can grow out of?
nope i like tits too much

4. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
nope

5. If you have never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay lover?
no tits

6. Do your parents know that you are straight? do your friends and/or roommates know? How did they react?
yep, yep, don't care

7. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
i don't...i do

i don't

i don't

10. A disproportionate majority of child molestors are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers and babysitters?
with a background check sure

11. Just what do men and women do in bed together? How can they truly please each other being so anatomically different?
sleep.....no clue, luck i guess

12. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
gays keep stealing our spouses

13. Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest incidence of STD's. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy?
as long as they get married before the start having sex they will be ok

14. How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality?
don't be compulsive

15. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual?
don't have lots of kids

16. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective?Don't you feel they might be inclined to influence you in the direction of their own leanings?
no....i don't speak to therapists

17. There seems to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. Have you ever tried aversion therapy? Or the Church?
i am happy

18. Would you want your child to be a heterosexual, knowing the problems they would face?
life is full of problems

Kagom said:

:rotflmao:

Nah.. It doesn't make me think any differently than I ever did - I just found it humorous.. But then, I have a higher tolerance level than some, and lower than others... :)

Natural instinct and God.

When I was little and was attracted to a girl in my class.

I know several 80 year old heterosexuals. No.

No, a lot of my close friends are males.

That question doesnt make sense. No, I would not want/need any gay lover.

Yes they all know. They are glad I'm not gay.

I dont flaunt my heterosexuality. No I can't be who I am and be quiet, that would make me something other than who I am.

Because its a natural symbol of love and lust between partners of the opposite sex. Not to mention necessary for reproduction.

I dont feel compelled. Just keep the gayness away from me.

No, most cjild molestors are homosexual. And keeping heterosexuals from holding such jobs is a civil rights violation.

The male inserts his erect penis into the woman's vagina. The skin and flesh of both areas are exremely sensitive, thus causing pleasure. Also couples have been known to lay in bed and talk, which is another form of nonsexual pleasure.

Because there are more fish in the pond, so to speak. There are more options, more opportunities to cheat or leave your spouse for someone else. Not that its a good thing though.

Yes, with the proper precautions; condoms, abstinence, ect.

I am a compulsive, exclusive, heterosexual, and I am a whole person. Sticking my johnson's in another man's exit doesnt make me a whole person.

Many ways. Limit of children per family, limit of children to couples with hereditary diseases, ect.

I would hope they would. Homosexuality is against my religion, and I'd hope everyone would do what they can to prevent me from making a mistake (becoming a homosexual)

I do attend church, and I, as a happy heterosexual, have never had therapy. However, unhappy people, homos and heteros alike, should do what they need to to become happy.

Yes. The "problems" of heterosexuality are far less severe than those of homosexuality.

the next thing the teacher does is take all you answers inserts them into the same questions that refer to the gay lifestyle...then they tell you see it is normal.....

amature hacks

I wish someone would do that to me, look at my answers, besides, the questions say YOU, as in ME, and I am a heterosexual, so my answers apply to ME not a GAY.

manu1959 said:
the next thing the teacher does is take all you answers inserts them into the same questions that refer to the gay lifestyle...then they tell you see it is normal.....

amature hacks
Done. 'Study' coming out tomorrow. Preview, you are sick. :thup:

Semper Fi said:
I wish someone would do that to me, look at my answers, besides, the questions say YOU, as in ME, and I am a heterosexual, so my answers apply to ME not a GAY.

i was not clear but here

THE gay QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What do you think caused you to be a moe?

Natural instinct and God.

2. When and how did you decide you were a moe?

When I was little and was attracted to a boy in my class.

3. Is it possible that your moeness is just a phase you can grow out of?

I know several 80 year old moes. No.

4. Is it possible that your moeness stems from a neurotic fear of others of the opposite sex?

No, a lot of my close friends are girls.

5. If you have never slept with a person of the opposite sex, is it possible that all you need is a good straight lover?

That question doesnt make sense. No, I would not want/need any staright lover.

6. Do your parents know that you are gay? do your friends and/or roommates know? How did they react?

Yes they all know. They are glad I'm not straight.

7. Why do you insist on flaunting your moeness? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet?
I dont flaunt my moeness. No I can't be who I am and be quiet, that would make me something other than who I am.

8. Why do moes place so much emphasis on sex?
Because its a natural symbol of love and lust between partners of the same sex.

9. Why do moes feel compelled to seduce others into their lifestyle?
I dont feel compelled. Just keep the straightness away from me.

10. A disproportionate majority of child molestors are moes. Do you consider it safe to expose children to moes teachers and babysitters?
No, most child molestors are straight. And keeping straights from holding such jobs is a civil rights violation.

11. Just what do men and men do in bed together? How can they truly please each other being so anatomically the same?
The male inserts his erect penis into the mans mouth / anus. The skin and flesh of both areas are exremely sensitive, thus causing pleasure. Also couples have been known to lay in bed and talk, which is another form of nonsexual pleasure.

12. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships among moes?
Because there are more fish in the pond, so to speak. There are more options, more opportunities to cheat or leave your spouse for someone else. Not that its a good thing though.

Yes, with the proper precautions; condoms, abstinence, ect.

14. How can you become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive being a moe?
I am a compulsive, exclusive, moe, and I am a whole person. Sticking my johnson's in another man's exit doesnt make me less than a whole person.

15. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were a moe?
Many ways. Limit of children per family, limit of children to couples with hereditary diseases, ect.

16. Could you trust a moe therapist to be objective?Don't you feel they might be inclined to influence you in the direction of their own leanings?
I would hope they would. being a moe is not against my religion, and I'd hope everyone would do what they can to prevent me from making a mistake

17. There seems to be very few happy moes. Techniques have been developed that might enable you to change if you really want to. Have you ever tried aversion therapy? Or the Church?
I do attend church, and I, as a happy moe, have never had therapy. However, unhappy people, homos and heteros alike, should do what they need to to become happy.

18. Would you want your child to be a moe, knowing the problems they would face?
Yes. The "problems" of being a moe are no less severe than those of straights

Oh, I see whatcha mean. Lame homo rights people have to resort to cheapshots. We could do the same thing, ya know.

By the way, some of the fill-ins you did in there were pretty funny.

manu1959 said:

amature hacks

"LIBERAL" amature hacks.

#1) Homosexuality is less common than heterosexuality; therefore it brings forth more curiosity. Are you more curious about your own home, or the new neighbors' down the street?

#2) Homosexuality is a psychological abnormality; Heterosexuality is the "control," the "given." So, asking a question like "What caused heterosexuality?" Is like asking "What caused the plant to grow when it was given plain water?" You don't wonder about the watered plant. You wonder about the plant fed with salt water or soda pop.

This is why a questionnaire about homosexuality is more reasonable than one about heterosexuality.

Kagom said:

Must be a common thing. I remember receiving one of these in a soc 101 class I took several years ago.

Forum List

Back