got a question about 9/11 hijacker(s) being found alive after 9/11

:rolleyes:

You are perhaps the stupidest troofer I've ever encountered.

You are a lying bitch. That is why you rewrite other peoples' posts.
You only approve of editorializing when you do it? Oh, I'm just shocked.

You are a lying bitch. That is why you rewrite other peoples' posts. (then accuse them of editoralizing when you literally rewrite their entire post you fucking useless ****)

You are a lying bitch. That is why you rewrite other peoples' posts. (then accuse them of editoralizing when you literally rewrite their entire post you fucking useless ****)
Would you like a tissue...because the snot is starting to drip off of your upper lip.

I accepted your apology ... give it a rest. Eots can't help thinking Bush said he saw the first plane hit because almost every single troofer website makes that claim even though Bush said nothing of the sort.

Would you like a tissue...because the snot is starting to drip off of your upper lip.

I accepted your apology ... give it a rest. Eots can't help thinking Bush said he saw the first plane hit because almost every single troofer website makes that claim even though Bush said nothing of the sort.

I'm a pathetic dweeb...that's why I am never right and spend most of my time hiding under my bed
:thup:

I'm a pathetic dweeb...that's why I am never right and spend most of my time hiding under my bed
:thup:

Bush said he saw the fist plane hit the tower while sittng outside the school

what is the story on this? I have seen to much contradictory stuff on it to understand the origin or its validity
and Ted Olsen said he saw it on TV before his wife called him 3 days after the attack
it was a mistaken memory situation
but you morons hang on minutia like that as if it really means anything

Why is it surprising ted would have seen t on tv? There was at least a ten minute window between the second plane and the alleged first call from barbara.

Know what is really amazing? Is there was a different Mrs. Olson who was married to whom she claims was a terrorist involved in the 93' bombing.
Complete 911 Timeline: 1993 Bombing of the World Trade Center
yes, but HE said he saw the FIRST plane hit on tv
that video wasnt available till days AFTER 9/11

this is just another case, like Bush, of remembering the sequence of events incorrectly

Last edited:
and Ted Olsen said he saw it on TV before his wife called him 3 days after the attack

Why is it surprising ted would have seen t on tv? There was at least a ten minute window between the second plane and the alleged first call from barbara.

Know what is really amazing? Is there was a different Mrs. Olson who was married to whom she claims was a terrorist involved in the 93' bombing.

this is just another case, like Bush, of remembering the sequence of events incorrectly

the leader of the powerful nation on earth and he cant remember the most pivotal moment of his presidency ?? to the point he has false memories..about what he said ..did ..saw and thought at that moment..thats what you believe ?

the leader of the powerful nation on earth and he cant remember the most pivotal moment of his presidency ?? to the point he has false memories..about what he said ..did ..saw and thought at that moment..thats what you believe ?
wow
you really do have problems

awww...I gave you a gift and allowed you to be right for once in your life. That time I did change your post. The other time I merely summarized the contents of your post.

You're welcome.

You completely delete my posts. That is not a summary. That is dishonesty. I'm not amazed no one in your camp has condemned it because none of you cowardly stoopid fucks have a shred of integrity.

When I proved Olson stated FIVE TIMES what kind of phone his wife used you deleted my post in your response.

Them I linked a video proving Bush said he saw the first tower hit before he went into the classroom you deleted my post in your response.

Now I'm going to prove you are nothing but a lying shitbag again because I am posting Bush's own words saying he saw the first tower hit:

"Anyway, I was sitting there, and my chief of staff -- well, first of all, when we walked in the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And, you know, I thought it was pilot error. And I was amazed anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And, you know, something was wrong with the plane or, you know."
Http://www.archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0201/05/se.02.html

Even after I prove he specifically said he saw the FIRST TOWER being hit you will undoubtedly delete this post in response because you are a cowardly lying fucking worthless bitch.

So now you are a fucking mind reader? Bush said the same thing twice in three weeks but here come you dumb fucks to try and explain it by super-psychic mental abilities. This simply proves you guys will invent anything, and claim any ability, like mind reading, to defend the OCT. What a bunch of fucking retards you are.

Forum List

Back