got a question about 9/11 hijacker(s) being found alive after 9/11

Bush said he saw the fist plane hit the tower while sittng outside the school

what is the story on this? I have seen to much contradictory stuff on it to understand the origin or its validity
and Ted Olsen said he saw it on TV before his wife called him 3 days after the attack
it was a mistaken memory situation
but you morons hang on minutia like that as if it really means anything

I see it was the old mistaken memory syndrome ...So how many episodes of mistaken memory do you think bush had ?..can we trust anything said by someone with this disorder ?..I mean he is the leader of the most powerful county on earth and one of the most pivotal moments in its history and he is having false memories ?

I see it was the old mistaken memory syndrome ...So how many episodes of mistaken memory do you think bush had ?..can we trust anything said by someone with this disorder ?..I mean he is the leader of the most powerful county on earth and one of the most pivotal moments in its history and he is having false memories ?
again, dipshit, this is minutia

What’s more, Saudi Arabia have now accepted that their citizens, as named by the US, were involved. Why would they do that if any of them were still alive, and so plainly innocent?

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens...

Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.

"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."
USATODAY.com - Official: 15 of 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were Saudi

And subsequently a video called “the 19 Martyrs” was released and partly aired on al Jazeera, which reportedly featured photographs of hijackers, and included bin Ladin giving a brief description of each. There was a detailed page on the video at ee.1asphost.com/raehatualmisk/19.html , and that’s gone now, but we saved a copy locally for posterity. We don’t know if the video is real, or this is an accurate account of it, but if true then it is another indication that the named hijackers were involved, and they’re now all dead.

The webpage is featured below:

The 19 Martyrs Video

Just remember, these are the people NOT blamed by the twoofers. These are the people the twoofers say, "did nothing". These are the murderers who the twoofers want you to believe are all innocent.

Hate fills my heart when I read the shit on that link; I think it would on all real Americans.

You bitches keep on lying......does it make you feel good to lie so much?

got a question about 9/11 hijacker(s) being found alive after 9/11
what is the story on this? I have seen to much contradictory stuff on it to understand the origin or its validity

I find it difficult to believe that ANYONE could have survived the impact of that plane crash and the subsequent fire.

It was a case of mistaken identity; they found some people with the same names living. A short investigation cleared it all up.

Still Alive

Your answer implies a lot of trust. I'm not muslim and I don't speak arabic, AND I don't have a common name, but your answer indicates that all the highjackers are John Smith or James Jones. Or at least common enough to get confused with other people of the same town.

It was a case of mistaken identity; they found some people with the same names living. A short investigation cleared it all up.

Still Alive

Your answer implies a lot of trust. I'm not muslim and I don't speak arabic, AND I don't have a common name, but your answer indicates that all the highjackers are John Smith or James Jones. Or at least common enough to get confused with other people of the same town.

I'm not how a response that is longer than the original post implies much but thanks; I think.

Bush never said that. Must suck to have to lie about things to look credible.

You're a fucking shitbag. You probably won't even have the courage to apologize to eots even after you watch bush himself say it:

YouTube - Bush Saw The First Plane Hit! Advanced Knowledge of 9/11?
He said he saw A plane, not the FIRST plane...ASSHOLE!

and Ted Olsen said he saw it on TV before his wife called him 3 days after the attack
it was a mistaken memory situation
but you morons hang on minutia like that as if it really means anything

Why is it surprising ted would have seen t on tv? There was at least a ten minute window between the second plane and the alleged first call from barbara.

Know what is really amazing? Is there was a different Mrs. Olson who was married to whom she claims was a terrorist involved in the 93' bombing.
Complete 911 Timeline: 1993 Bombing of the World Trade Center

you people are idiots. the past tense of "hit" is "hit".

when says he saw a plane hit the tower he is right. it had hit the tower.

WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM?!!!:cuckoo:

Bush never said that. Must suck to have to lie about things to look credible.

You're a fucking shitbag. You probably won't even have the courage to apologize to eots even after you watch bush himself say it:

YouTube - Bush Saw The First Plane Hit! Advanced Knowledge of 9/11?
He said he saw A plane, not the FIRST plane...ASSHOLE!

You really are a stoopid fucking ****. He said he saw a plane hit the tower and that he thought that was a really poor pilot to make such a mistake to hit the tower. He could only have been talking about the first plane for two reasons:

1. If it was the second plane why would he remark on only one pilot and not two? He thought it was an accident because it was only one plane....which means it was the first plane you ignorant bitch.

2. He said he was outside of the classroom waiting to go in when he watched the plane hit the tower on tv. The official account states he was told about the second plane while being inside the classroom. So if he had to be told about the second plane it means he could not have watched it on tv. Since there were only two planes that hit the towers and we know for a fact he couldn't see the second one because he was already in the classroom then he must have been talking about the first plane.

I'm supremely confident you cowards will try to bitch twist your way out of addressing the facts because that is all you do when you are faced with facts you don't like.

Once again for the stupendously stoopid: since he did not see the second plane hit he could have only been talking about the first plane. Go ahead and spin away you dumbfucking retarded cuntrag.

you people are idiots. the past tense of "hit" is "hit".

when says he saw a plane hit the tower he is right. it had hit the tower.

WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM?!!!:cuckoo:

Look at what he said you dumbfuck. He said he saw it hit before he went into the classroom. The second tower was not hit until after he was sitting in the classroom. Does a dumb bitch like you know new york and florida are in the same time zones? Look at the time stamp of when he is in the classroom you ignorant twat. Since he could not possibly have seen the second plane hit that means he claimed he watched the first one hit. Now put on your dance shoes and try to tap tap tap your way out of this one you fucking coward. Just like you avoided explaining all the ground level explosions like I knew you would. The saddest part about bitches like you is you continue licking the shit from your own ass by convincing yourself It's nothing but natural chocolate.....if it means holding your agenda instead of being honest.

delusional ranting and whining
Apology accepted.

Now why don't you learn to use that useless package in your head?

And you think you accomplish anything by lying about what others post you fucking shitbag coward ****? We can all see every single time evidence is posted that you do not like you actually rewrite other peoples' posts. What a fucking piece of shit.

Forum List

Back