got a question about 9/11 hijacker(s) being found alive after 9/11

Why is it surprising ted would have seen t on tv? There was at least a ten minute window between the second plane and the alleged first call from barbara.

Know what is really amazing? Is there was a different Mrs. Olson who was married to whom she claims was a terrorist involved in the 93' bombing.
Complete 911 Timeline: 1993 Bombing of the World Trade Center
yes, but HE said he saw the FIRST plane hit on tv
that video wasnt available till days AFTER 9/11

this is just another case, like Bush, of remembering the sequence of events incorrectly

So now you are a fucking mind reader? Bush said the same thing twice in three weeks but here come you dumb fucks to try and explain it by super-psychic mental abilities. This simply proves you guys will invent anything, and claim any ability, like mind reading, to defend the OCT. What a bunch of fucking retards you are.
are you really this fucking stupid?
bush couldnt een state "you fool me once, sham on you, you fool me twice, shame on me" and you expect him to get things right on this?

big difference between screwing up a saying and stating what he did ..what he saw and he thought on the morning of 9/11
he was making a joke out of it and botched it to pieces
you just want to find something where nothing is
typical TPP

this is just another case, like Bush, of remembering the sequence of events incorrectly

So now you are a fucking mind reader? Bush said the same thing twice in three weeks but here come you dumb fucks to try and explain it by super-psychic mental abilities. This simply proves you guys will invent anything, and claim any ability, like mind reading, to defend the OCT. What a bunch of fucking retards you are.
bush couldnt een state "you fool me once, sham on you, you fool me twice, shame on me" and you expect him to get things right on this?

The **** weed ravi claimed bush never actually said he saw the first tower getting hit so I posted the transcript showing he did. Your dumbass comes along and plays Mr. Mindreader to defend bush. You guys are so fucking pathetic.

The **** weed ravi claimed bush never actually said he saw the first tower getting hit so I posted the transcript showing he did. Your dumbass comes along and plays Mr. Mindreader to defend bush. You guys are so fucking pathetic.
wow, only in your delusional fucking mind is saying "Bush fucked it up" is defending him

wow, only in your delusional fucking mind is saying "Bush fucked it up" is defending him

You claimed he "misremembered" thereby invoking your sooper dooper psychic abilities you dishonest fuck.

You claimed he "misremembered" thereby invoking your sooper dooper psychic abilities you dishonest fuck.
he fucked it up you dipshit

:lol: I think Bush was an idiot. But CL makes him look like a genius in comparison.

:lol: I think Bush was an idiot. But CL makes him look like a genius in comparison.

my hamster makes him look like a genius too.

and he's dead.

Uh...no...I said he didn't say he saw the FIRST plane hit but rather he saw A plane hit. But good work on not understanding anything...it is a hallmark of yours.

I didn't "see" the first tower hit, but I saw that it had been hit. In fact, I told Mr. Ravi...hey, some fucker fucked up and flew a jet into the WTC.

How did I know it was a jet? Because I'm not an idiot like you are.

he fucked it up ? could you elaborate are you saying he just thought he was sitting in a limo watching television outside the school and just thought he saw the first plane hit and he just thought he next thought was what a terrible pilot ?...but nothing at all like that happened ? his brain ..all his imaginings ?...that is not fucking it up that is delusional fucking it up is not remebering he was not supposed to have seen the first plane hit

he fucked it up ? could you elaborate are you saying he just thought he was sitting in a limo watching television outside the school and just thought he saw the first plane hit and he just thought he next thought was what a terrible pilot ?...but nothing at all like that happened ? his brain ..all his imaginings ?...that is not fucking it up that is delusional fucking it up is not remebering he was not supposed to have seen the first plane hit
more TPP from Id-Eots

Uh...no...I said he didn't say he saw the FIRST plane hit but rather he saw A plane hit. But good work on not understanding anything...it is a hallmark of yours.

I didn't "see" the first tower hit, but I saw that it had been hit. In fact, I told Mr. Ravi...hey, some fucker fucked up and flew a jet into the WTC.

he says he saw airplane hit the tower while outside the classroom

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCtb9nlV_20]YouTube - Bush Saw The First Plane Hit! Advanced Knowledge of 9/11?[/ame]

Bush said he saw the first tower hit you lying fucking fat ass useless cocksucking skank.

It's kind of strang
e how he misrembered the exact same thing twice in 3 weeks. But I'm sure with your sooper psychic abilities you will be able to explain how he did that too.

It's kind of strang
e how he misrembered the exact same thing twice in 3 weeks. But I'm sure with your sooper psychic abilities you will be able to explain how he did that too.
fuck off pissant
either one is more valid than anything you postulate

It's kind of strang
fuck off pissant

Awww.....poor divey.......the wittle fella wets himself again......holy fuck you are pathetic.

It's kind of strang
fuck off pissant

Awww.....poor divey.......the wittle fella wets himself again......holy fuck you are pathetic.
more Troofer TPP

Bush said he saw the first tower hit you lying fucking fat ass useless cocksucking skank.
No, he said he saw a plane hit the tower. He didn't say the first plane or the first tower...I told you once before you'd be more believable if you could admit you are wrong but apparently that is impossible for someone as intellectually dishonest as you.

Bush saw a plane hit a tower. He in fact could have seen CNN's live feed of the second plane hitting the second tower and not known that another plane had hit another tower earlier.

CNN itself was confused at that point of the sequence of events.

Oh, wait...CNN is probably also part of the conspiracy. :lol:

No, he said he saw a plane hit the tower. He didn't say the first plane or the first tower...I told you once before you'd be more believable if you could admit you are wrong but apparently that is impossible for someone as intellectually dishonest as you.

Bush saw a plane hit a tower. He in fact could have seen CNN's live feed of the second plane hitting the second tower and not known that another plane had hit another tower earlier.

CNN itself was confused at that point of the sequence of events.

Oh, wait...CNN is probably also part of the conspiracy. :lol:

Bush's own words:

"Anyway, I was sitting there, and my chief of staff -- well, first of all, when we walked in the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And, you know, I thought it was pilot error. And I was amazed anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And, you know, something was wrong with the plane or, you know."
Http://www.archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0201/05/se.02.html

Let's highlight this part:

"I had seen this plane fly into the first building."

"I had seen this plane fly into the first building."

Forum List

Back