got a question about 9/11 hijacker(s) being found alive after 9/11

Your link returns the error message Sorry Page Not Found

Here is a different link.....

"...we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane …” [White House, 1/5/02]
Http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday

Here's the cnn transcript again

CNN.com - Transcripts

My bad. I hadn't seen that particular quote before.

Are you now going to say it doesn't mean anything? If so, that makes no sense because there must be something about it that made it significant enough for you to vehemently deny he made the statements. Now that you know he did say it....what is your response?

yeah, that is what Bush said
but then, he said a lot of dumb shit

Let's get back to your sooper mind reading abilities where you claim he "misremembered." You make fun of troofers for looking at facts but it's okay for you to play part-time Miss Cleo! You fucking retarded shitrag......

Are you now going to say it doesn't mean anything? If so, that makes no sense because there must be something about it that made it significant enough for you to vehemently deny he made the statements. Now that you know he did say it....what is your response?
You were given several scenarios that make sense as to why he said it, including the fact that he is not very bright and said stupid stuff all the time, and including the fact that it is possible he saw the 2nd plane hit the second tower before going into class and didn't realize it was the 2nd plane and the second tower, including the fact that he saw footage of the burning building while the newscaster told him a plane hit the tower and remembered it wrong.

All of those scenarios are more plausible than your theory that Bush was involved with destroying the towers.

You were given several scenarios that make sense as to why he said it, including the fact that he is not very bright and said stupid stuff all the time, and including the fact that it is possible he saw the 2nd plane hit the second tower before going into class and didn't realize it was the 2nd plane and the second tower, including the fact that he saw footage of the burning building while the newscaster told him a plane hit the tower and remembered it wrong.

All of those scenarios are more plausible than your theory that Bush was involved with destroying the towers.

This is why it is a waste of time dealing with cocksucking fuckwads like you. Just like I never accused Silverstein of anything I have not accused bush of anything but stoopid fucking bitches like you LIE and claim I did because you CANNOT ADDRESS THE FACTS!

It makes absolutely no sense he saw the second tower being hit then walked into the classroom. Do you know why you fucking moronic cocksucker? Because he was already sitting in the classroom when the second tower was hit you fucking dumbass!!!!!!

On top of that, look what he said on both occasions.....never mind.......you've proven to be another lying fucking hypocrite.

9:03:04 Second plane hits tower

9:03 Bush walks into classroom.

Yes, it is possible...especially as there are 60 seconds in a minute and Bush wasn't on film so the exact time he walked in to the classroom is unknown.

Yes, it is possible...especially as there are 60 seconds in a minute and Bush wasn't on film so the exact time he walked in to the classroom is unknown.

Ummmmmmmm......more OCTA logic in fine form. If the exact time he walked in is unknown why did you just give an exact time of 9:03am?

Ummmmmmmm......more OCTA logic in fine form. If the exact time he walked in is unknown why did you just give an exact time of 9:03am?
If it were an exact time it would have been written 9:03:00.

Critical thinking is your friend. :eusa_shhh:

If it were an exact time it would have been written 9:03:00.

Critical thinking is your friend. :eusa_shhh:

You can't be serious. Is there any limit to the dumb shit you will say to try and cover your tracks?

Was it your superb critical thinking skills that lead you to repeatedly accuse people of lying when they pointed out Bush said he saw the first building being hit?

Was it your outstanding thinking skills that afforded you the ability to realize the first time bush is told of the second building being hit was caught on camera thereby making it impossible he saw the second building being hit? Oops....nope....you haven't realized that yet.

So tell us you fucking cocksucker.....you bitched and bitched that bush didn't say he saw the first building being hit. Why? Now that you know it is a fact you treat it the same as when you were ignorant. So why did it matter so much for you to accuse others of lying but suddenly....it has no relevance?

Was it your outstanding thinking skills that afforded you the ability to realize the first time bush is told of the second building being hit was caught on camera thereby making it impossible he saw the second building being hit? Oops....nope....you haven't realized that yet.
This is immaterial. Believing he saw a plane hit the first tower doesn't make it true...it merely means that he didn't know there was a previous plane hitting a tower...Card himself probably didn't know it...until someone told HIM and then he informed Bush. They were focused on Bush's reading to the school kids and not what was unfolding in NYC.

My money is on Bush just being a dope and misremembering, but the fact is that any of these scenarios are possible...problem being is that they take away from your belief that Bush orchestrated the attacks. :cuckoo:

This is immaterial. Believing he saw a plane hit the first tower doesn't make it true...it merely means that he didn't know there was a previous plane hitting a tower...Card himself probably didn't know it...until someone told HIM and then he informed Bush. They were focused on Bush's reading to the school kids and not what was unfolding in NYC.

My money is on Bush just being a dope and misremembering, but the fact is that any of these scenarios are possible...problem being is that they take away from your belief that Bush orchestrated the attacks. :cuckoo:

I don't believe bush orchestrated the attacks you lying fuck.

i think Bush is just an idiot and doesnt speak well. it seems to me that he was told of the second plane hit while he was in the classroom along with the "we are under attack" statement.

he might have simply said "i saw the plane hit" instead of "i saw a plane had hit". i dont think he was claiming to actually be seeing a plane fly into the building.

its somewhat irrelevant. if he was pulling off the largest conspiracy in the history of the world i'm pretty sure he would have had his story straight. he also wouldnt have continued reading the book like a friggin idiot if he actually was in on some huge conspiracy.

i think Bush is just an idiot and doesnt speak well. it seems to me that he was told of the second plane hit while he was in the classroom along with the "we are under attack" statement.

he might have simply said "i saw the plane hit" instead of "i saw a plane had hit". i dont think he was claiming to actually be seeing a plane fly into the building.

its somewhat irrelevant. if he was pulling off the largest conspiracy in the history of the world i'm pretty sure he would have had his story straight. he also wouldnt have continued reading the book like a friggin idiot if he actually was in on some huge conspiracy.

You're a fucking cowardly retarded lying piece of shit. Your posts make as much sense as a patent on a dvd rewinder. Bush straight up said he saw the first building hit but like divedickhead you want to dabble in the dark art of mind reading to offer an explanation. What a fucking stoopid bitch.

You're a fucking cowardly retarded lying piece of shit. Your posts make as much sense as a patent on a dvd rewinder. Bush straight up said he saw the first building hit but like divedickhead you want to dabble in the dark art of mind reading to offer an explanation. What a fucking stoopid bitch.

first of all, what he actually said was "I saw a plane hit the tower"...

please tell us what the past tense of "hit" is.

by the way, i'm starting to skip through your posts to see if there is anything relevant. most of your posts are simply vulgar rants on how you imagine me other people to be. they really arent worth reading. so i apologize in advance if i miss something in your rambling and moronic posts directed to me since i wont be reading most of your content.

first of all, what he actually said was "I saw a plane hit the tower"...

please tell us what the past tense of "hit" is.

by the way, i'm starting to skip through your posts to see if there is anything relevant. most of your posts are simply vulgar rants on how you imagine me other people to be. they really arent worth reading. so i apologize in advance if i miss something in your rambling and moronic posts directed to me since i wont be reading most of your content.

Educating you OCTAs is getting to be more of a job than a hobby....

"...we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane …” [White House, 1/5/02]
Http://www.historycommons.org/essay.jsp?article=essayaninterestingday

Here's the cnn transcript again

CNN.com - Transcripts

YOU STOOPID MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!

You just got PWNED again......

Last edited:

Forum List

Back