Gorilla ...

My dogs ARE my kids.
Many think that way. It's one reason why the world is imploding.
You are an idiot. Too many people like you are the problem, not people that love and care for their pets. More stupidity and arrogance isn't going to make the world a better place.
I have dogs, cats, horses, chickens and a llama. Love them all. Still grieve decades later for those that have passed.
But it takes a real scum bag to say an animal is more important than a human.
You're the scumbag. You deliberately left out the pet part of the scenario. I wouldn't piss on a scumbag like you if your were in flames. Your approval/disapproval of my morality is quite meaningless to me, I made that clear, yet here you are still trying to force it on me.

LOL
Newsflash: A pet is an animal.

Supervising a 4 year old in a public place is very routine and common place it commands the undivided attention of the parent. Clearly the parent did not perform their duties adequately. When you do a case study on Trayvon Martin I will be eager to see how these two situations are comparable.
That's why we have perfect parents in a perfect world that don't make mistakes. Leaving them unsupervised in the car is one thing, but taking your eye off kids for a few seconds in a public place such as a store or playground are risks that sometimes can't be controlled mama hawk. It's called distractions, from answering a phone, taking pictures, looking at another object, etc. It's logical fallacy to say that parents can keep their eyes on kids without looking elsewhere.

:bsflag:

e1fqHBx.gif

couch protester said: "Leaving them unsupervised in the car is one thing, but taking your eye off kids for a few seconds in a public place such as a store or playground are risks that sometimes can't be controlled mama hawk. It's called distractions, from answering a phone, taking pictures, looking at another object, etc."

It is not by occurred but by consequence of the neglect, in this case it could have cost the child his life and certainly did the poor gorilla.

The woman was at the zoo where her attention should have been focused on the boy and keeping safe, nothing else.

The woman was at the zoo where her attention should have been focused on the boy and keeping safe, nothing else.
Its time to stop beating a dead horse, what's done is done, you can't fix it with rhetoric and spin. This won't bring the ape back, neither will it turn back time for the child. This is an isolated incident that is rare at zoos, so this is not the parent first rodeo at watching her child.

Amazing isn't it? The total outrage on the left when they thought a white child caused the death of the gorilla? Now that ir's a black child it was justifiable and the parents are not to be blamed. The left are hilarious people. And, very flexible in their scenarios!
Its time to stop beating a dead horse, what's done is done, you can't fix it with rhetoric and spin. This won't bring the ape back, neither will it turn back time for the child. This is an isolated incident that is rare at zoos, so this is not the parent first rodeo at watching her child.
it's not done til the lawsuit is settled.

couch protester; "Its time to stop beating a dead horse, what's done is done, you can't fix it with rhetoric and spin.":uhoh3::itsok:

The boy is not dead but with this mother he could be any day now.

Supervising a 4 year old in a public place is very routine and common place it commands the undivided attention of the parent. Clearly the parent did not perform their duties adequately. When you do a case study on Trayvon Martin I will be eager to see how these two situations are comparable.
That's why we have perfect parents in a perfect world that don't make mistakes. Leaving them unsupervised in the car is one thing, but taking your eye off kids for a few seconds in a public place such as a store or playground are risks that sometimes can't be controlled mama hawk. It's called distractions, from answering a phone, taking pictures, looking at another object, etc. It's logical fallacy to say that parents can keep their eyes on kids without looking elsewhere.

:bsflag:

e1fqHBx.gif

couch protester said: "Leaving them unsupervised in the car is one thing, but taking your eye off kids for a few seconds in a public place such as a store or playground are risks that sometimes can't be controlled mama hawk. It's called distractions, from answering a phone, taking pictures, looking at another object, etc."

It is not by occurred but by consequence of the neglect, in this case it could have cost the child his life and certainly did the poor gorilla.

You would make a great soccer mom.

You would make a great soccer mom.[/QUOTE]
He seems like the type who would abuse his kids to keep them in line like good little Nazi youth soldiers. Monster dad.

nakaz-200x3001.jpg

Witnesses say that after the gorilla pulled the boy out of the moat the gorilla became aggressive. Obviously that video has not been released or it doesnt exist.

Weird how all the witnesses onsite say the gorilla had to be shot and that there was no other way.
Weird how you were not a witness onsite and able to say otherwise. I just love the tin foil hat conspiracy theorist.
I dont have say otherwise you idiot. I just said the person that witnessed it said the gorilla had to be shot.

Well, no one could have predicted how the gorilla would have reacted to being shot with a tranquilizer dart. I don't care what the few who disagree with the actions the zoo took say about that. They don't know what the gorilla would have done, so let's put that little bit of ridiculousness to bed.

The zoo would NOT have killed that gorilla if they thought they didn't have to. That only hurts them, not only in the eyes of the public but also in the pocketbook.

Witnesses say that after the gorilla pulled the boy out of the moat the gorilla became aggressive. Obviously that video has not been released or it doesnt exist.
The video doesn't matter, what matters is the child life was saved, unless you're willing to gamble with an infant life. If you feel that strongly about the ape, then go to the zoo to set them free from prison and cease from being a hypocrite by treating them like criminals. Criminals handling babies in such a way as this gorilla did, usually get shot. No questions.

The video doesn't matter, what matters is the child life was saved, unless you're willing to gamble with an infant life. If you feel that strongly about the ape, then go to the zoo to set them free from prison and cease from being a hypocrite by treating them like criminals. Criminals handling babies in such a way as this gorilla did, usually get shot. No questions.
They have classes to improve your reading comprehension. Then you complain about how i call you an idiot. :laugh:

Forum List

Back