Vermont college SHUTS DOWN after Mrs. Bernie BANKRUPTS it as prez!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Burlington College Closes Because Of 'Crushing Weight Of Debt' From Bernie Sanders' Wife

This is amazing. The media ensured we knew everything about Trump University.

But what about Burlington College??? Oh....that's the college Bernie Sanders wife ran. And bankrupted. And it's SHUTTING DOWN forever. Last class was May 27th.

She bankrupted it. And....she may be under federal investigation for bank loan fraud ad a result. Haha....both Democrat candidate families under federal investigation!!!

And you libs want Bernies college plan??? They tried it already and put the school out of business forever!!!

So....Bernie never had a real job. His wife bankrupted everything she's ever been in charge of. And Trump has built a business empire more wealthy than most countries on Earth and has employed tens of thousands of people. And Crooked Hillary is a complete liar and criminal.

Tell me again why not to vote Trump?

Indeed this is an obvious indication of what would happen to most colleges if Crazy Bernie got elected. Thankfully, Crazy Bernie is not Butthurt Bernie and has absolutely no chance of winning the democrat nomination.

Burlington College Closes Because Of 'Crushing Weight Of Debt' From Bernie Sanders' Wife

But what about Burlington College??? Oh....that's the college Bernie Sanders wife ran. And bankrupted. And it's SHUTTING DOWN forever. Last class was May 27th.

She bankrupted it. And....she may be under federal investigation for bank loan fraud ad a result. Haha....both Democrat candidate families under federal investigation!!!

And you libs want Bernies college plan??? They tried it already and put the school out of business forever!!!

Yeah, that sounds lame, like someone's really reaching,
if you dare to compare Bernie's spouse with Hillary's.

Why can't we focus on who's more consistent about enforcing the Constitution,
and fixing problems caused by the lack of doing so, including setting up restitution to taxpayers
for wrongdoing at our expense. We should receive tax credits to invest back into jobs restoring and rebuilding our nation.

If none of these candidates are focused on that,
then it's up to us, we the people. So we should be too busy
creating jobs restoring, reforming, correcting and collecting reimbursements for govt abuses and waste.
Not worrying who's spouse got into more trouble. We won't have time for that, when we all have better work to do.
Especially if we can't count on any candidates to do that work.

Yeah, that sounds lame, like someone's really reaching,
if you dare to compare Bernie's spouse with Hillary's.

Why can't we focus on who's more consistent about enforcing the Constitution,
and fixing problems caused by the lack of doing so, including setting up restitution to taxpayers
for wrongdoing at our expense. We should receive tax credits to invest back into jobs restoring and rebuilding our nation.

If none of these candidates are focused on that,
then it's up to us, we the people. So we should be too busy
creating jobs restoring, reforming, correcting and collecting reimbursements for govt abuses and waste.
Not worrying who's spouse got into more trouble. We won't have time for that, when we all have better work to do.
Especially if we can't count on any candidates to do that work.

Yeah, it's true that Bernie wife didn't rape, lie, perjure, witness tamper, and about two dozens more scandals that have never been fully investigated.

So on that level, Bernie is a small.... ever so tiny, notch above Clinton.

I wouldn't trust the Sanders duo to run a taco stand in LA, Bernie would be giving away anything and everything for free, and his ol lady would be sticking what money they did make in her own pockets..

They are both crooked as a barrel of snakes, and I wouldn't trust either one as far as I could throw them, the only reason you never hear of any of their misdeeds, is because the media is so obsessed with Hillary Clinton..

I wouldn't trust the Sanders duo to run a taco stand in LA, Bernie would be giving away anything and everything for free, and his ol lady would be sticking what money they did make in her own pockets..

They are both crooked as a barrel of snakes, and I wouldn't trust either one as far as I could throw them, the only reason you never hear of any of their misdeeds, is because the media is so obsessed with Hillary Clinton..

Here's another part of what's funny. The Sanders campaign is based strongly on the promise of free college.

Yet....they ran a college. And charged tuition!!!

And bankrupted it into shutting it's doors.

Yup the man is a fraud, he rants about free single payer healthcare, but has worked in Government for 30+ years and never tried to pass it in his own tiny state of Vermont..

He hates corporations, but yet is in bed, and has supported the NRA, fuck him..

Here's another part of what's funny. The Sanders campaign is based strongly on the promise of free college.

Their counter would be that they would provide magic free money from the Federal government, which of course has unlimited reserves of cash set aside for specifically this purpose.

This left-wingers are crazy.

Their counter would be that they would provide magic free money from the Federal government, which of course has unlimited reserves of cash set aside for specifically this purpose.

This left-wingers are crazy.

But why did they keep charging tuition??? They should've let the students go for free and just use loans to run the place. Bernie could've gotten pork barrel earmarks for it. And hell....he's the 2nd most powerful person in the state. He could have made the STATE pay for expenses.

But he didn't. Because that model doesn't work.

Forum List

Back