*Gore=Traitor*

I actually watched a couple of shows on Current the other day, they delt with marajuana grow operations in CA and how the cops were dealing with them. Pretty good.

Sorry bout that,

1. In America we don't need a network vilifying America!
2. So Gore is a traitor, its a fact.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. In America we don't need a network vilifying America!
2. So Gore is a traitor, its a fact.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then, you've done your civic duty and reported him and his crime to the Feds. Right?

1. I'm sure some FCC laws have been broken.
2. And I am sure the FEDS know what is going on.
3. So no, I don't need to report it.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

You know who's a traitor? My ex-wife. Fuck you and your bullshit notions of what's important. You sit there in your fucking secluded life meanwhile I am a true republican whose dealing with an ex whom I care for who's taking full advantage of the system while I twist in the wind. Problem is I dunno if her peoblems are for real or if they're a cope out. Tonight I had her son ( not mine) over and she wigged out ending up in the hospital. Thing is I say fuck that its on her. But I love her son. So what do I do? Follow my republican beliefs and tell her to fuck off. Or follow my heart and give her every opportunity while trying to rescue her son?

This shit is easy for everyone to judge or critique but I'm living it and I'm gonna tell you it FUCKING SUCKS

You know who's a traitor? My ex-wife. Fuck you and your bullshit notions of what's important. You sit there in your fucking secluded life meanwhile I am a true republican whose dealing with an ex whom I care for who's taking full advantage of the system while I twist in the wind. Problem is I dunno if her peoblems are for real or if they're a cope out. Tonight I had her son ( not mine) over and she wigged out ending up in the hospital. Thing is I say fuck that its on her. But I love her son. So what do I do? Follow my republican beliefs and tell her to fuck off. Or follow my heart and give her every opportunity while trying to rescue her son?

This shit is easy for everyone to judge or critique but I'm living it and I'm gonna tell you it FUCKING SUCKS

Then go join a support group. Nobody here gives a crap about your personal problems.

might be related to holiday stress. :dunno:

Sorry bout that,

1. Its true.
2. Obama is no better.
3. What kind of real American can vote demoncratic?:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is almost as bad as fox being owned by a Saudi. :razz:

Fox isn't owned by a Saudi.

it would be really nice if you actually sought and obtained information, idiota. Below is a list of some of the holdings of Kingdom Holdings, the investment company of Prince Alwaleed bin Talal al-Saud of Saudi Arabia. Kingdom Holdings owns approximately 7% of Newscorp. Newscorp owns Fauxnews.

The portfolio also includes investments in the recognized international names of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, George V Hotel in Paris, Fairmont Raffles International Inc., Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, Songbird Estates (Canary Wharf), Apple Inc., Time Warner, News Corp., Walt Disney, Euro Disney, PepsiCo, Procter & Gamble, Motorola, Hewlett Packard and Eastman Kodak, among others

Kingdom Holding Company - Chairman

Murdoch and the Prince.

Rupert+Murdoch+Prince+Al+Waleed+bin+Talal+09knsnBtfLal.jpg

Sorry bout that,

You know who's a traitor? My ex-wife. Fuck you and your bullshit notions of what's important. You sit there in your fucking secluded life meanwhile I am a true republican whose dealing with an ex whom I care for who's taking full advantage of the system while I twist in the wind. Problem is I dunno if her problems are for real or if they're a cope out. Tonight I had her son ( not mine) over and she wigged out ending up in the hospital. Thing is I say fuck that its on her. But I love her son. So what do I do? Follow my republican beliefs and tell her to fuck off. Or follow my heart and give her every opportunity while trying to rescue her son?

1. I sense major problems with your spouse, and I won't attack you on this, I feel for you on that, and am sorry you are having those problems, you did open up yourself a tad too much if you asked me.
2. Too much information Gramps,.....
3. How would you know if I was secluded or not?? I mean I happen to be involved in many aspects in my community and run several businesses, it takes a lot of exposure in the world to do what I do, but never mind me, look at your life.
4. If you are asking me what I should do about your wife I would say, just off the top of my head, try to stay away from her as much as possible???
5. American women can be very demanding, so you are in a very common boat now.
6. Maybe start a *Group*.
7. Like the AA group,...I will try to help with a name, lemme see, *WAH*,....Wife's Anonymous Hellstorm.
8. Hang in there Gramps! I'm pulling for you,.....:clap2:
9. And in my view you can't fix, *bat shit crazy* American women, no one has as of this date.
10. Jillian comes to mind,.....
11. And yes, GORE=TRAITOR still.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Al Gore was in it for the cash...
All this and that about global warming and breaking our balls with regulations when
countries like China and India are going balls to the walls with spewing all sorts of shit into the air
and Obama is making industry here jump through hoops.

Gore sold out to the highest bidder and is laughing at all the simps who bought into his bullshit.

Sorry bout that,

You know who's a traitor? My ex-wife. Fuck you and your bullshit notions of what's important. You sit there in your fucking secluded life meanwhile I am a true republican whose dealing with an ex whom I care for who's taking full advantage of the system while I twist in the wind. Problem is I dunno if her problems are for real or if they're a cope out. Tonight I had her son ( not mine) over and she wigged out ending up in the hospital. Thing is I say fuck that its on her. But I love her son. So what do I do? Follow my republican beliefs and tell her to fuck off. Or follow my heart and give her every opportunity while trying to rescue her son?

1. I sense major problems with your spouse, and I won't attack you on this, I feel for you on that, and am sorry you are having those problems, you did open up yourself a tad too much if you asked me.
2. Too much information Gramps,.....
3. How would you know if I was secluded or not?? I mean I happen to be involved in many aspects in my community and run several businesses, it takes a lot of exposure in the world to do what I do, but never mind me, look at your life.
4. If you are asking me what I should do about your wife I would say, just off the top of my head, try to stay away from her as much as possible???
5. American women can be very demanding, so you are in a very common boat now.
6. Maybe start a *Group*.
7. Like the AA group,...I will try to help with a name, lemme see, *WAH*,....Wife's Anonymous Hellstorm.
8. Hang in there Gramps! I'm pulling for you,.....:clap2:
9. And in my view you can't fix, *bat shit crazy* American women, no one has as of this date.
10. Jillian comes to mind,.....
11. And yes, GORE=TRAITOR still.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yeah. If she's your ex, maybe you two need some apart-time. Hanging @ eachother doesn't help. Like the Group name suggestion ;)

Sorry bout that,

1. He sold his station (CURRENT TV) to a known terrorist supporting news station in Qatar.
2. I find that traitorous.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bush used Al Jazerra extensively in the whole trying to win hearts and minds, and we have an alliance with teh government of Qatar (who are probably more concerned about Al Qaeda than we are.. no more big palaces and hookers in Europe if they take over.)

Good luck with your situation, I hope everything works out.

Have people always been this crazy but were unnoticeable until the internet came into existence?

:lol:

Combination of things, I think.

Partially crazy + talk radio + the internet = Full-on crazy/paranoid.

I also think that since the internet lacks the ability of people to give "WTF" Stares when people say outrageous things, folks just say whatever crazy thing that comes into their heads, things they'd never say at work or around the house.

Forum List

Back