Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

I understand the truth. I also know the difference between fact and opinion.

and I know what "green power" means...and I know what it is made up of, and I know how much it costs and I know what buying it does to the power market.

so what about all the natural gas he uses, and all his private jet trips around the world?

so what about all the natural gas he uses, and all his private jet trips around the world?

actually.... most of his air travel is done on commercial jets.

and when will YOU ever admit that your attacks on his electric bills were unfounded?

the fact is: he is taking steps to help the planet. are you?

He uses green power only - do you?

He buys carbon offsets - do you?

He is installing photovoltaic cells on his house - are you?

he is installing solar hot water heaters on his house - are you?

He is raising the consciousness of the world about how we are shitting in our nest...and all you can do is attack him for it. how brave.

actually.... most of his air travel is done on commercial jets.

and when will YOU ever admit that your attacks on his electric bills were unfounded?

the fact is: he is taking steps to help the planet. are you?

He uses green power only - do you?

He buys carbon offsets - do you?

He is installing photovoltaic cells on his house - are you?

he is installing solar hot water heaters on his house - are you?

He is raising the consciousness of the world about how we are shitting in our nest...and all you can do is attack him for it. how brave.

He uses PRIVATE jets not commercial

He still uses 20 times the energy of an average family

He buys carbon offsets from himself

He reminds me of John Kerry when he said he does not own the SUV's, but they belong to his family

I do my part. On Earth Day I drive around with my mufffler off. On cold days I take aerosol cans outside and spray them into the air and hope for some heat

you have cute little ad hominem insults that take the place of arguments. If I were an intelligent conservative, you would embarrass me.

So what did you have for dinner? Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?

He uses PRIVATE jets not commercial

He still uses 20 times the energy of an average family

He buys carbon offsets from himself

He reminds me of John Kerry when he said he does not own the SUV's, but they belong to his family

I do my part. On Earth Day I drive around with my mufffler off. On cold days I take aerosol cans outside and spray them into the air and hope for some heat

no...he uses commercial jets primarily.

and again...if the energy he uses is green energy, it doesn't matter if he uses 2000 times the average family... green energy does not hurt the environment...

and who cares who he buys them from? If he buys them, he is helping to offset the impact of carbon based fuels. period.

You didn't have Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, it must have been Tuna Helper. You had Tuna Helper, right?

You didn't have Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay, it must have been Tuna Helper. You had Tuna Helper, right?

shrimp as big as kittens, a small but delightful Omaha Steaks Filet, lightly steamed sugar snap peas, and diced and oven roasted new potatoes with cumin and garlic...all with a big glass of zinfandel.

and you did McD's drive through, no doubt?

Sorry to disappoint, but no. I haven't had McDs in years. Today I had a late lunch of roasted pork loin au jus with roasted fingerling potatoes and sauteed spinach. Then I went out for cocktails and appetizers with some colleagues - which means I am not really hungry for dinner. But thank you for you concern - it is rather unexpected.

if you are unwilling to acknowledge the significance of green power and the commitment to the environment the purchase of which it represnets, then you are admitting your own partisan hypocrisy.

Al Gore purchases green power. Do you?

Al Gore purchases carbon offset credits. Do you?

Al Gore in having his house retrofitted to included photovoltaic cells. Are you?

Al Gore is having his house retrofitted with solar hot water heaters. Are you?

Now.... after all those extraordinary efforts, you want to call him a hypocrite?

go for it.... why let the facts and truth get in the way of a good sliming, eh?

"Obey Me, or Die" Gore Warns Congress
Environmental Prophet Al Gore warned a stunned Congress today of the dire consequences should we puny humans refuse to obey him. Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Earthquakes. Plagues of locusts. Disoriented manatees. Cats and dogs living together. The deliberate and systematic destruction of all life on Arrakis. Terrifying, indeed – but just a taste of what’s in store for us all should we continue to blatantly defy Gore.

The time has come to cleanse ourselves of our capitalistic sins and save the earth from total obliteration, - but it won’t be easy, Gore assures us. Preserving the future for our children will involve tough choices and personal sacrifice. Most importantly it will require tax increases, wealth restribution, government control of production, and the abandonment of the free market system – by sheer coincidence, the exact same things liberal democrats have been calling for since before global warming was ever an issue. It would be sheer madness, then, for Repugs to continue to stand against such bold initiatives now that the scientific consensus is that we're all going to die unless we do exactly as Al Gore says.

So there's really no point in debating it any further.

http://blamebush.typepad.com/blamebush/2007/03/obey_me_or_die_.html

If you could only see how your reliance on the words of others is really pathetic. I just asked you a series of ratehr easy questions.... why can't you answer them? I am honestly trying to talk TO you, and all you do is talk AT me.

If you could only see how your reliance on the words of others is really pathetic. I just asked you a series of ratehr easy questions.... why can't you answer them? I am honestly trying to talk TO you, and all you do is talk AT me.

truth hurts? Libs continues to push the myht of global warming and Al Bore is actually living his life the way he lectures us to live

truth hurts? Libs continues to push the myht of global warming and Al Bore is actually living his life the way he lectures us to live

you always confuse opinion with truth...op-ed pieces are not fact and they are not truth....

it IS a fact that you are incapable of carrrying on an intelligent discussion without using other people's opinions all nicely written out for you as a crutch.

you always confuse opinion with truth...op-ed pieces are not fact and they are not truth....

it IS a fact that you are incapable of carrrying on an intelligent discussion without using other people's opinions all nicely written out for you as a crutch.

Is is true Big Al does not lve is life they way he tells the rest of us to live ours

It is trure you continue to kiss the asses of liberals and lie through your dentures on a daily basis

Is is true Big Al does not lve is life they way he tells the rest of us to live ours

It is trure you continue to kiss the asses of liberals and lie through your dentures on a daily basis

Simple questions RSR.... let's have a dialog here...I am trying to talk TO you.... start answering me and quit just talking AT me.

Al Gore uses green power electricity. Do you?

All Gore buys carbon offset credits. Do you?

Al Gore is having photovoltaic cells installed on his home. Are you?

Al Gore is having solar hot water heaters installed on his home. Are you?

Let's start there and then we can move forward.

Simple questions RSR.... let's have a dialog here...I am trying to talk TO you.... start answering me and quit just talking AT me.

Al Gore uses green power electricity. Do you?

All Gore buys carbon offset credits. Do you?

Al Gore is having photovoltaic cells installed on his home. Are you?

Al Gore is having solar hot water heaters installed on his home. Are you?

Let's start there and then we can move forward.

Big Al does not use all green power, he buys the carbons from himself (and they do nothing but make him rich)

Big Al is a big talking blowhard who continues to foll the sheep who believe his bullshit

What do I do for the enviroment? I drive my car with the muffle off on Earth Day while the enviro wackos litter the ground with trash at the Earth Day rallies

Big Al does not use all green power, he buys the carbons from himself (and they do nothing but make him rich)

Big Al is a big talking blowhard who continues to foll the sheep who believe his bullshit

What do I do for the enviroment? I drive my car with the muffle off on Earth Day while the enviro wackos litter the ground with trash at the Earth Day rallies

all of his electricity is green. absolutely. And I don't care where he buys carbon offset credits...he buys them.

so... in answer to my four questions above, you do none of those things. why am I not surprised.

all of his electricity is green. absolutely. And I don't care where he buys carbon offset credits...he buys them.

so... in answer to my four questions above, you do none of those things. why am I not surprised.

So now buying "carbon offsets" takes pollution out of the air? No, all it does is make Gore richer while he laughs at fools like you all the way to the bank

Excuse me, I have to turn up the AC and turn on some more lights

So now buying "carbon offsets" takes pollution out of the air? No, all it does is make Gore richer while he laughs at fools like you all the way to the bank

Excuse me, I have to turn up the AC and turn on some more lights

your lack of understanding about the utility industry makes it pretty much impossible to have any sort of an intelligent conversation with you about it....I just add that to the growing list of topics that fit that description.

your lack of understanding about the utility industry makes it pretty much impossible to have any sort of an intelligent conversation with you about it....I just add that to the growing list of topics that fit that description.

Now MM uses his famous cut and run plan

So remind us again how temps are increasing and that is why we all need to lower our standard of living...............

Temperatures in Antarctica Haven’t Climbed as Predicted By Climate Models
Posted by Noel Sheppard on February 15, 2007 - 22:11.
There’s a new study out from Ohio State University that seems destined to be totally ignored by the media and all the global warming alarmists.

As many folks that have been following this debate are well aware, the majority of the hysteria surrounding anthropogenic global warming is based on climate models created by folks responsible for much of the fear generated by this issue.

With that in mind, a new report out of Ohio State University concludes, “the world’s southernmost continent shows that temperatures during the late 20th century did not climb as had been predicted by many global climate models.”

As of 10PM EST, not one major media outlet has bothered to report these findings.

The article continued (emphasis mine throughout):

David Bromwich, professor of geography and researcher with the Byrd Polar Research Center at Ohio State University, reported on this work at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science at San Francisco.

“It’s hard to see a global warming signal from the mainland of Antarctica right now,” he said. “Part of the reason is that there is a lot of variability there. It’s very hard in these polar latitudes to demonstrate a global warming signal. This is in marked contrast to the northern tip of the Antarctic Peninsula that is one of the most rapidly warming parts of the Earth.”

Bromwich says that the problem rises from several complications. The continent is vast, as large as the United States and Mexico combined. Only a small amount of detailed data is available – there are perhaps only 100 weather stations on that continent compared to the thousands spread across the U.S. and Europe. And the records that we have only date back a half-century.

Of course, this has been pointed out by many of the global warming skeptics in the past several years. Unfortunately, people who don’t support the views of non-scientists like Al Gore, Ellen Goodman, and Katie Couric don’t get much attention. Regardless, the article continued:

“The best we can say right now is that the climate models are somewhat inconsistent with the evidence that we have for the last 50 years from continental Antarctica.

“We’re looking for a small signal that represents the impact of human activity and it is hard to find it at the moment,” he said.

Last year, Bromwich’s research group reported in the journal Science that Antarctic snowfall hadn’t increased in the last 50 years. “What we see now is that the temperature regime is broadly similar to what we saw before with snowfall. In the last decade or so, both have gone down,” he said.

Don’t expect to hear or read anything further about Bromwich or his research, for this entire “debate” has become a ridiculous joke as the left and their media minions hide all opposing views from the public.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

http://newsbusters.org/node/10858

Forum List

Back