Gore Bails On Cophenhagen

I wonder how he's going to pay for all the carbon credits he's going to need to support the Air Conditioning costs of his Tennessee Mansion?

:confused:

he plans to sell the lost CRU data on ebay
:eusa_shhh:
I think his losses are just beginning to show up. He's liable to completely lose his mind. I'm betting he's frantically pacing the private places of his mansion saying, "Shit!......Shit!....Shit!....Shit!....Shit!....Shit!....Shit!" in a subdued voice while watching multiple TV programs document the lies.

What a tangled web he's weaved.

i don't think he's a deliberate liar.

just stupid and greedy

I think his losses are just beginning to show up. He's liable to completely lose his mind. I'm betting he's frantically pacing the private places of his mansion saying, "Shit!......Shit!....Shit!....Shit!....Shit!....Shit!....Shit!" in a subdued voice while watching multiple TV programs document the lies.

I think he's busy trying to Invent a Better Internet.:eusa_pray:

just stupid and greedy

Either way, Humpty Dumpty has fallen...and all the king's men...

On edit:
Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses
And all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty
Together again.

Last edited:
Current percentage of atmosphere that is CO2 .0038. Estimated percentage at the time of the Dinosaurs (End the Triassic period if you wish to be picky .03

just stupid and greedy

Either way, Humpty Dumpty has fallen...and all the king's men...

oh, yeah, it's definitely ommelette time. :lol:

Well Gee. Big surprise. I wouldn't go eaither. Especially since the nicest thing you can call him is a liar!!

Wonder if he'll return any of the millions he made on his "Climate Change" scam??? Ain't gonna hold my breath on that one. Whatta a guy!!!!! Just think. He's former Vice President. Whatta guy!!!!

Criagslist

Business 4 Sale

I have Carbon Credits up the Wazoo and need to move them fast! Make an offer! No reasonable offer refused

A. Gore

Gore cancels personal appearance in Copenhagen - Washington Times

Former Vice President Al Gore on Thursday abruptly canceled a Dec. 16 personal appearance that was to be staged during the United Nation's Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen, which begins next week...

...Pajamas Media founder Roger L. Simon and independent filmmaker Lionel Chetwynd — both members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and Oscar nominees — have called on the Academy to rescind Mr. Gore's Oscars in light of the Climategate revelations.

"In the history of the Academy, not to my knowledge has an Oscar ever been rescinded. I think they should rescind this one," Mr. Simon said Thursday.
Hmm

In some fifty posts to this thread, I didn't see one of our board 'warmists.'

You know what that means?

It means you better be wearing your hard hat when you walk under tall buildings!