MA Election on December 8th to replace Ted Kennedy

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
This thread is for all of us massachussettes residents who will be voting for a new senator next tuesday. Here are the canidates running and some links to bio information on each one for us to all make educated votes.

I still dont really know who I want to vote for, I'm swaying back and forth between Pagliuca and Robinson, i like both for different reasons.

I do have plenty to say about some of these canidates but I will save that for later in the thread.

MICHAEL E. CAPUANO 172 Central St., Somerville Congressman and Former Mayor

MARTHA COAKLEY 46 Coolidge Rd., Medford Current Attorney General; Former District Attorney or try this link for martha :)

SCOTT P. BROWN 70 Hayden Woods, Wrentham State Senator

ALAN A. KHAZEI 48 Allerton St., Brookline

STEPHEN G. PAGLIUCA 29 Webster Rd., Weston

JACK E ROBINSON 35 Flint Locke Dr., Duxbury

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You're considering a Democrat? I'm surprised.

As for my take, the only real question in this race is how much Martha Coakley is going to win by.

You're considering a Democrat? I'm surprised.

As for my take, the only real question in this race is how much Martha Coakley is going to win by.

I've voted for tons of democrats polk, its about the person not the party with me.

Martha Coakley allowed a pedofile priest to walk free molesting children for years, then years after she "got him" and got praise for it.....if she wins its a sad day for my state

The boston globe did a big article on her catch and release of Father deagean

Jack E. Robinson appears to be the best among those candidates, though I'm not sure I'd vote for him regardless. Not that I live in Massachusetts. No third parties running?

Jack E. Robinson appears to be the best among those candidates, though I'm not sure I'd vote for him regardless. Not that I live in Massachusetts. No third parties running?

None :(.

I just heard a Pagliuca ad on the radio, it was an ad by him for him, that made me not want to vote for him.

I really am not happy, i may have to write in Article_15 for senate :lol: but dont tell him :eusa_shhh:

None :(.

I just heard a Pagliuca ad on the radio, it was an ad by him for him, that made me not want to vote for him.

I really am not happy, i may have to write in Article_15 for senate :lol: but dont tell him :eusa_shhh:

I'm not eligible to run for Senate until next year, PP, but I appreciate your support.

Coakley is going to win.

Capuano seems like sleezy douche and Pagliuca is a pretender with no shot. He's just burning money.

Last edited:
Coakley is going to win.

Capuano seems like sleezy douche and Pagliuca is a pretender with no shot. He's just burning money.

I'm thinking about voting coakley for the primary canidate, i think she would be the easiest one of the 4 democrats running to get beaten by an outsider...because she is part of the old-school political machine that is screwin our state every day. Shoot we have a 1 billion dollar budget defecit and the nitwits on the hill are passing legislation (passed yesterday) banning patriot lighters because they may appeal to children :cuckoo:.

I've abandoned Paglucia because of one of his own radio ads stating he will be a reliable vote for any health care legislation (i mean c'mon guy at least say you'd have to read it first) and same with Robinson because he sent me a mailer with AARP crap all over it.

Both are done.

Now its a decision to vote in the primary for coakley or Brown.

I'm definately going brown if he wins the primary, heard him give 2 interviews and he sounds a lot like me. Favorite q&a of Scott Brown:

Radio Guy: So Which Canidate would you be most happy running against
Scott Brown: I dont really care they.....(interruption by host)
Radio Guy: Its nice to say that but which one do you think gives you the best chance of winning
Scott Brown: They are all the same, it really doesn't matter, the voters know they are the same tired type of people who have been sticking it to them for years

That got my instant support :D

Forum List

Back