GOP's Fear Mongering Backfiring on GOP Leaders

As it turns out. Democrats made it all up.

Yeah, right, because we all know the Republican Party leaders are all for Trump.......:badgrin:

Wake up you moron!
The REP 'elite' aren't the ones who will be voting for Trump.
Trump had historic primary turnout.
99.9% of those who turned out are going to vote for Trump.
All twenty Hillary supporters who turned out to listen to Hillary scratch her nails up and down the chalkboard and bark like a fucking dog are going to vote for her.

Among independents Trump leads in virtually every single category by 20% to 30%. Fake 'polls' by Jake that magically produce imaginary 'stats' that support the vermin who paid for the 'polls' and the other muppets and parrots' fantasies of neo-Maoist pantsuits infesting the White House are meaningless, as they've been ever since he announced his candidacy and proceeded to run over 16 Establishment billboards and win.

The Republican party is known for instilling fear on party members and now the very leaders who instill said fear, are experiencing some fear of their own. Since Trump has been acting so erratically lately claiming that the system is rigged, the election is rigged and the media conspires against him, they are afraid that Donald is going to quit....so they are discussing what they are going to do if he does quit.

It's a toss up now, as to who is whackier....the Donald or the Republican party. Of course he isn't going to quit....he's just setting himself up for the beating he is going to take and looking for an excuse as to why he lost, once the election is over.

They had their chance at ousting him at the start of their convention, but like fools they believed that they could control Donald, make him look presidential and then tell him what to do once he was President. Little did they know that he would just feign obedience long enough to get their support and then like the idiot that he is, self destruct right before their eyes.

It's a sad time for the Republican party....most of it's members here on this forum no longer claim to be Republican and the wiser ones claim to not support Trump....but they don't fool anybody....they're still hoping that "Unicorn" fairytales still come true and Donald will all of a sudden become the intelligent, experienced President they have always dreamed of.

Donald Trump’s relations with the Republican Party – and his political fortunes – worsened dramatically Wednesday, as party leaders fretted openly about the inability of his campaign staff to control him and even began to discuss what to do if their unpredictable nominee suddenly quit the race.

“A sense of panic is rising” among GOP elected officials and operatives, said Ed Rogers, a former Republican White House official.

“Serious, senior lawyers” have begun researching how the rules would work if the party had to replace Trump on the ticket, a senior GOP figure in Washington with close ties to the party hierarchy confirmed.

'A sense of panic is rising' among Republicans over Trump, including talk of what to do if he quits
This stuff is fun to watch.

It's hilarious to see them running around in a panic over a situation they allowed to happen.

Why is it hysterical? Seriously. Think of what you are saying. The whole situation between Trump and Clinton is anything but hysterical. Our country is at risk.
Our country is at risk only if Trump is elected President. I believe there are more intelligent people in the United States that realize this and will not let it happen.

It is hilarious because the Republican party, which touted itself as the party of "family values" and "moral majority" has finally exposed its true self....they are nothing close to family values and morality. They made fun of Michelle Obama for exposing her bare arms at some gathering and think nothing of Melania posing nude on a rug. They crucified Bill Clinton for his infidelity and think nothing of Trump's 3 marriages, his adultery while married to the first wife and the fact that he has children by three wives, something they would crucify Obama if that was his life. That they condone someone bashing a family that has sacrificed their son to save our asses is another proof that they have no moral compass. That they think they value the Constitution but rave about someone that claims he will do unconstitutional things is also something to laugh about.

Is that all anyone cares about? If ''their guy'' wins or loses?? If anything is hysterical it would be that........but it isn't, it's sad.
That seems to be all that Trump supporters care about, that their "guy" wins, regardless of what danger he poses to the country, and it is sad. They can say whatever they want to say about Hillary, but she has shown that she is tough, experienced and knows what the hell is going on in the world, and she doesn't make an ass of herself every time she opens her mouth as Trump seems to be doing.

BTW I do not have a guy.
Good for you. I'm sorry that you don't have someone you can feel confident about. If the majority of my party's leaders were dissing Hillary, I would think twice about voting for her, but fortunately, that's not the case.
Obvious your boy David Frum never visited Idaho or Utah.
The last conservative president we had was probably Jack Kennedy.[/QUOTE]

And your point?

Hitlery couldn't draw flies to her campaign appearances and we now know that caucuses and some primaries were rigged for Hitlery and she had the " super delegate card" to play. If leftards don't understand how rigged the system is? Nothing will...they are lost in an abyss of stupidity.

You are clearly delusional. Hillary has received more votes than Trump. And the Democratic convention was everything the Republican party hoped their convention could have been. And you are full of crap that the caucuses were rigged. Post some proof of it. That the DNC leaders showed some bias on e-mails does not translate to rigging any caucuses. Where do you come up with such crap?

Your party is so disjointed and the Republican leaders are trying to save it before buffoon Trump (who makes G W Bush look like a Rhodes scholar) completely destroys it. But they aren't smart enough to figure out what to do. Now they are plotting to dump him, even at this late date and it is not going to go in their favor. Trump isn't going to win, but he is going to destroy the Republican party either way.
The DNC convention was a disaster from the ousting of your chairman on day one to the rioting in the streets over Bernie. The bleeding continues to this day with the dumping of top DNC leaders.

Sounds like you are suffering from dementia. It was the RNC that was total chaos....speakers that were supposed to support your candidate giving speeches against him, the RNC committee all flustered because they really wanted delegates to vote their conscience but they were afraid of the Trump supporters and what they would do. Nothing like that happened at the DNC....everybody praised Hillary....nobody wanted to dump her and Bernie's supporters, the smart ones, (80 % or more) came over to her side.

Quit posting crap that you imagine.

The Republican party is known for instilling fear on party members and now the very leaders who instill said fear, are experiencing some fear of their own. Since Trump has been acting so erratically lately claiming that the system is rigged, the election is rigged and the media conspires against him, they are afraid that Donald is going to quit....so they are discussing what they are going to do if he does quit.

It's a toss up now, as to who is whackier....the Donald or the Republican party. Of course he isn't going to quit....he's just setting himself up for the beating he is going to take and looking for an excuse as to why he lost, once the election is over.

They had their chance at ousting him at the start of their convention, but like fools they believed that they could control Donald, make him look presidential and then tell him what to do once he was President. Little did they know that he would just feign obedience long enough to get their support and then like the idiot that he is, self destruct right before their eyes.

It's a sad time for the Republican party....most of it's members here on this forum no longer claim to be Republican and the wiser ones claim to not support Trump....but they don't fool anybody....they're still hoping that "Unicorn" fairytales still come true and Donald will all of a sudden become the intelligent, experienced President they have always dreamed of.

Donald Trump’s relations with the Republican Party – and his political fortunes – worsened dramatically Wednesday, as party leaders fretted openly about the inability of his campaign staff to control him and even began to discuss what to do if their unpredictable nominee suddenly quit the race.

“A sense of panic is rising” among GOP elected officials and operatives, said Ed Rogers, a former Republican White House official.

“Serious, senior lawyers” have begun researching how the rules would work if the party had to replace Trump on the ticket, a senior GOP figure in Washington with close ties to the party hierarchy confirmed.

'A sense of panic is rising' among Republicans over Trump, including talk of what to do if he quits
This stuff is fun to watch.

It's hilarious to see them running around in a panic over a situation they allowed to happen.

Why is it hysterical? Seriously. Think of what you are saying. The whole situation between Trump and Clinton is anything but hysterical. Our country is at risk.
Our country is at risk only if Trump is elected President. I believe there are more intelligent people in the United States that realize this and will not let it happen.

It is hilarious because the Republican party, which touted itself as the party of "family values" and "moral majority" has finally exposed its true self....they are nothing close to family values and morality. They made fun of Michelle Obama for exposing her bare arms at some gathering and think nothing of Melania posing nude on a rug. They crucified Bill Clinton for his infidelity and think nothing of Trump's 3 marriages, his adultery while married to the first wife and the fact that he has children by three wives, something they would crucify Obama if that was his life. That they condone someone bashing a family that has sacrificed their son to save our asses is another proof that they have no moral compass. That they think they value the Constitution but rave about someone that claims he will do unconstitutional things is also something to laugh about.

Is that all anyone cares about? If ''their guy'' wins or loses?? If anything is hysterical it would be that........but it isn't, it's sad.
That seems to be all that Trump supporters care about, that their "guy" wins, regardless of what danger he poses to the country, and it is sad. They can say whatever they want to say about Hillary, but she has shown that she is tough, experienced and knows what the hell is going on in the world, and she doesn't make an ass of herself every time she opens her mouth as Trump seems to be doing.

BTW I do not have a guy.
Good for you. I'm sorry that you don't have someone you can feel confident about. If the majority of my party's leaders were dissing Hillary, I would think twice about voting for her, but fortunately, that's not the case.

And I think the total opposite of you.

You are certainly entitled to your own thinking....but when members of your own party are claiming that the candidate is not qualified, that he is unfit and some are even saying he's crazy ...you need to wonder if maybe you need to readjust your thinking.

Hillary would be an evil disaster...and very dangerous. But, I do think she will win the nomination.

Why would you think that? Because of the made-up scandals that Republicans concocted against her? Why would she be dangerous? She has been a politician from the time she graduated from college. She knows how government works, she didn't fall apart when the Republicans bent on taking her down on Benghazi were drilling her....she remained calm, was able to recall events with precision and they were never able to discombobulate her. She's tough and knowledgeable and much better candidate than any one else. And, she already has won the nomination. Maybe you meant "election"?

I think only Dems care if they win or lose. Matters not who is running. As I said, we think the opposite of one another.
But, no reason to be nasty to one another.
Well, your thinking may show a little bias....I think Trump supporters are the ones that are determined to win regardless of how badly Trump behaves and how many people he insults and how many times he shows he doesn't know what he is talking about. He lies about petty things....like telling his supporters he is way ahead in NH, when the polls show he is behind Hillary in NH by 15 points!

I hope I haven't sounded nasty to you....I didn't mean to if I did. I'm only nasty to does who are nasty to me first, then I tend to just ignore their posts.

You think any of them care one iota about us, other than a mere vote? LOL
You seem to have a jaded view of our President. No, I don't agree that they don't care about us....maybe not personally, but as Americans under their care and protection, I do. They can't satisfy the desires of every person, but they try to do what the majority of Americans want them to do. At least Obama tried to do that. I can't say the same for other previous presidents.

Mertex I do not have or affiliate with any party. :) Honestly they all disgust me.

Hopeless optimism, the cover for those wishing to deny the absolute pessimism of realty. How naive you liberals are.

Trump is already saying the election will be rigged because he knows there is a very large possibility that he will lose, so in his mind, it helps to have the excuses ready to fire when he loses.

And, no, he's not going to drop out, because his ego won't let him. He has a very hard time admitting when he might be wrong.

However.............today (in a tweet), he said that he'd confused seeing money being offloaded from a plane with seeing the stock footage of the hostages when they landed in Geneva. But only after doubling down on it for two days.

Trump is already saying the election will be rigged because he knows there is a very large possibility that he will lose, so in his mind, it helps to have the excuses ready to fire when he loses.

How do you know that is why he is saying it? Got some inside info ABS???

Hitlery couldn't draw flies to her campaign appearances and we now know that caucuses and some primaries were rigged for Hitlery and she had the " super delegate card" to play. If leftards don't understand how rigged the system is? Nothing will...they are lost in an abyss of stupidity.

You are clearly delusional. Hillary has received more votes than Trump. And the Democratic convention was everything the Republican party hoped their convention could have been. And you are full of crap that the caucuses were rigged. Post some proof of it. That the DNC leaders showed some bias on e-mails does not translate to rigging any caucuses. Where do you come up with such crap?

Your party is so disjointed and the Republican leaders are trying to save it before buffoon Trump (who makes G W Bush look like a Rhodes scholar) completely destroys it. But they aren't smart enough to figure out what to do. Now they are plotting to dump him, even at this late date and it is not going to go in their favor. Trump isn't going to win, but he is going to destroy the Republican party either way.

"You are clearly delusional. Hillary has received more votes than Trump. And the Democratic convention was everything the Republican party hoped their convention could have been"

Actually, no one knows how many votes Hitlery ACTUALLY got because as we have all learned is that the vote totals were compromised. As far as the convention goes? They had to hire people to come sit in the seats after Sanders supporters walked out so they could protest outside the convention but if you want to call that a "blue ribbon day" for leftards? Be my guest and this was right on the heels of Bill ":drop trou" meeting with Lorretta Lynch privately while her staff waited on the tarmac just before Comey declared that "yeah, she did mishandled sensitive security documents with an unsecured server and she was less than forthcoming with ALL her e-mails but no charges will be filed" . Anyone that can look at that and not see how the fix was in is utterly stupid, deaf AND dumb.

"And you are full of crap that the caucuses were rigged. Post some proof of it"

Two words..... "Super delegates"....nuff said.

"That the DNC leaders showed some bias on e-mails does not translate to rigging any caucuses. Where do you come up with such crap?"

Showed some bias????? That's like saying you can buy a few things at Wal-Mart. They were plotting against Sanders and were trying to come up with strategies to hurt him....I thought they were on the same side and it was about "may the best man or woman win"?

"Your party is so disjointed and the Republican leaders are trying to save it before buffoon Trump (who makes G W Bush look like a Rhodes scholar) completely destroys it. But they aren't smart enough to figure out what to do. Now they are plotting to dump him, even at this late date and it is not going to go in their favor. Trump isn't going to win, but he is going to destroy the Republican party either way."

I do not participate in elections because I am not a U.S citizen and thus no longer under the UCC because I reclaimed my birthright so now I am simply an American. I know that elections are nothing but theater and that a "shadow government" has been calling the shots since the Federal Reserve Act was illegally passed in 1913. The last president that tried to do right by us was JFK and he was murdered for doing so. Since that coup de'etat, the "establishment" has made sure that whichever candidate is selected is "on board" with their agenda. I will say that if I had to vote, I would pick Trump over the Hitlkery simply because he has hacked off the establishment puppets on both sides of the aisle and Trump has said things (as did Sanders) that needed to be said but cultural marxism is still doing it's dirty work of keeping people from saying what they are seeing...fuck 'em...I will never stop speaking my mind and if someone is insulted? They can get over it ....or not.....

While I have no use for the neocons, I especially despise the Fabian socialist left that are really communists at heart. They would cheer the fact that non-commies were sent off to "re-education camps" or simply eradicated....because that is what commies are all about. Do you get the message that I am sending?

Nope..................no inside info, just what he said when he was running in the primary, as well as what he said about Bernie Sanders, and, based on what he's done and said, I'm guessing that because of his previous actions, he's gonna do the same thing.

He knows there is a chance he could lose, so he's making a case of why it happened, even though it hasn't yet.

Nope..................no inside info, just what he said when he was running in the primary, as well as what he said about Bernie Sanders, and, based on what he's done and said, I'm guessing that because of his previous actions, he's gonna do the same thing.

He knows there is a chance he could lose, so he's making a case of why it happened, even though it hasn't yet.

Bushpuppet won his two elections on election fraud and Barrypuppet should have never won in 2012 (not that Romney wasn't a freemason puppet as well) but Trump does have a point. The Diebold voting machines have software that has a "back door" and there is no paper trail to validate the the integrity of the vote. All we have are "exit polls" and those can be easily manipulated and controlled to give the appearance that the election was legit. Since I know how things really work, I do not participate because I opted out of the UCC but if I did vote,m I would take my chances with Trump over the globalist Hitlery Clinton ANY day of the week. I believe that when the rubber meets the road that Hitlery will get the position she was promised by the Bilderburg in 2008 at Chantilly, Virginia when she agreed to concede to the Barrypuppet. It does not bode well for us at all. The CFR has endorsed Hitlery and so has the U.N...and that's not good for us at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
What's even more hilarious than about these Hillary Drones is they keep ignoring the fact that the GOP Establishment and the billionaire Boys Club has closed rank across Party llines, and yet they still babble on and on about 'The GOP' as if they're on opposite sides. I mean, even the dumbass Bernie Burners know better than that. Trump knew months ago the GOP wasn't going to support him, so he doesn't really care who he pissed off, his voter base is his own, and he owes the vermin like Ryan and Bush and McCain nothing, zilch, nor does he need much money, while botht e GOP Establishment and Hillary's Billionaires are expending oceans of bucks just to stay even with Trump. It's truly great stuff, since their claim that Trump will never win doesn't sound very sincere given all the desperate lying and huge bucks they're throwing at such an 'insignificant loser', does it?

As for rigging the elections, there is a good reason they're desperate to strike down all the Voter ID laws; they're going to be bussing criminal illegal aliens and emtpying out the homeless shelters come election day, and the poll watchers are going to be mostly Establishment suckups, on both sides of the aisles.

As for rigging the elections, there is a good reason they're desperate to strike down all the Voter ID laws; they're going to be bussing criminal illegal aliens and emtpying out the homeless shelters come election day, and the poll watchers are going to be mostly Establishment suckups, on both sides of the aisles.

You can bet that the "dead shall rise" and cast a vote for Hitlery. The dead do indeed "speak" but we hear them with our noses....and wouldn't ya know? They vote demcrat!

You can bet that the "dead shall rise" and cast a vote for Hitlery. The dead do indeed "speak" but we hear them with our noses....and wouldn't ya know? They vote demcrat!

Well, no point in worrying about it any more. The upper classes have already imposed a Maoist style 'Cultural Revolution' on their coporate employees and on university campuses, and it will hit most of the public soon now, especially the innernetz, so just enjoy these boards while you can, and sit back and watch it all burn down, the borders thrown open, and the purges and massacres begin. At least it will be fun laughing at the morons who thought regurgitating all the right neo-fascist PC nonsense like good lil vermin would make them safe screaming and crying while getting tossed into the backs of trucks with pitchforks and driven off to landfills and dog food factories in shock. They go after the worthless self-indulgent Burb Brats and middle class first in these 'revolutions'; see the Khymer Rouge and Pol Pot for how that works. They go after the university academics and 'journalists' especially, which is a really really huge giant plus plus in my book, the one bright spot in the whole thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back