GOP's Fear Mongering Backfiring on GOP Leaders

Trump Is Losing Support Among Men ElectoralVote

Donald Trump's whole campaign is based on winning white men—angry white men. Now, two national polls show that maybe he has gone too far, even for them. An NBC/WSJ poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump with all men 43% to 42%. A Bloomberg poll puts Trump ahead, but only by single digits. Mitt Romney carried men by 27 points. If Trump's margin with men is only a few points, he will do far worse than Romney, since Trump is in big trouble with every other demographic, especially women, minorities, and young people. A big part of Trump's problem is that college-educated men favored Romney in 2012, but this year they favor Clinton. While Trump is winning more blue-collar men and evangelical men, that is not enough to offset his losses among college graduates. Simulations show that even if he gets 99% of the white male non-college vote, Trump would still lose. (V)

Maybe the blacks that T-rump was addressing when he said "what have you got to lose" are the few that are his supporters? Maybe that is why he said what he said.....they're uneducated (like the rest of his supporters) and probably don't have much to lose.
You can rest assured these type of fools are the vast minority of Black people. I'm actually glad he asked what did we have to lose. I made me think of all the things he could affect just being a candidate.

Yeah, the Barrypuppet lifted up black folks and provided them with a lot of decent paying jobs.........(snicker)
Yeah he got those Black farmers their money, started My Brothers Keeper and inspired millions of Black youth. He cant make whites that own the jobs not be racists.

The Republican party is known for instilling fear on party members and now the very leaders who instill said fear, are experiencing some fear of their own. Since Trump has been acting so erratically lately claiming that the system is rigged, the election is rigged and the media conspires against him, they are afraid that Donald is going to quit....so they are discussing what they are going to do if he does quit.

It's a toss up now, as to who is whackier....the Donald or the Republican party. Of course he isn't going to quit....he's just setting himself up for the beating he is going to take and looking for an excuse as to why he lost, once the election is over.

They had their chance at ousting him at the start of their convention, but like fools they believed that they could control Donald, make him look presidential and then tell him what to do once he was President. Little did they know that he would just feign obedience long enough to get their support and then like the idiot that he is, self destruct right before their eyes.

It's a sad time for the Republican party....most of it's members here on this forum no longer claim to be Republican and the wiser ones claim to not support Trump....but they don't fool anybody....they're still hoping that "Unicorn" fairytales still come true and Donald will all of a sudden become the intelligent, experienced President they have always dreamed of.

Donald Trump’s relations with the Republican Party – and his political fortunes – worsened dramatically Wednesday, as party leaders fretted openly about the inability of his campaign staff to control him and even began to discuss what to do if their unpredictable nominee suddenly quit the race.

“A sense of panic is rising” among GOP elected officials and operatives, said Ed Rogers, a former Republican White House official.

“Serious, senior lawyers” have begun researching how the rules would work if the party had to replace Trump on the ticket, a senior GOP figure in Washington with close ties to the party hierarchy confirmed.

'A sense of panic is rising' among Republicans over Trump, including talk of what to do if he quits
Donald is punking the political system. I bet he didnt realize he would make it this far.

So where were you when Hitlery was taking on the Barrypuppet? You seem to have so much faith in her now that you lacked back in 2008....what changed? Since then, we have found out just what a scammer she is by selling diplomacy for cash...what makes you think that she will look out for those that have the least to offer her????
I dont have faith in her. I dont even like her. I just know Drumpf is a walking disaster looking for a place to happen.

And Hitlery isn't???? Do tell?????? Explain to me as to how Hitlery, the globalist, is a better alternative????

The Republican party is known for instilling fear on party members and now the very leaders who instill said fear, are experiencing some fear of their own. Since Trump has been acting so erratically lately claiming that the system is rigged, the election is rigged and the media conspires against him, they are afraid that Donald is going to quit....so they are discussing what they are going to do if he does quit.

It's a toss up now, as to who is whackier....the Donald or the Republican party. Of course he isn't going to quit....he's just setting himself up for the beating he is going to take and looking for an excuse as to why he lost, once the election is over.

They had their chance at ousting him at the start of their convention, but like fools they believed that they could control Donald, make him look presidential and then tell him what to do once he was President. Little did they know that he would just feign obedience long enough to get their support and then like the idiot that he is, self destruct right before their eyes.

It's a sad time for the Republican party....most of it's members here on this forum no longer claim to be Republican and the wiser ones claim to not support Trump....but they don't fool anybody....they're still hoping that "Unicorn" fairytales still come true and Donald will all of a sudden become the intelligent, experienced President they have always dreamed of.

Donald Trump’s relations with the Republican Party – and his political fortunes – worsened dramatically Wednesday, as party leaders fretted openly about the inability of his campaign staff to control him and even began to discuss what to do if their unpredictable nominee suddenly quit the race.

“A sense of panic is rising” among GOP elected officials and operatives, said Ed Rogers, a former Republican White House official.

“Serious, senior lawyers” have begun researching how the rules would work if the party had to replace Trump on the ticket, a senior GOP figure in Washington with close ties to the party hierarchy confirmed.

'A sense of panic is rising' among Republicans over Trump, including talk of what to do if he quits
Donald is punking the political system. I bet he didnt realize he would make it this far.

So where were you when Hitlery was taking on the Barrypuppet? You seem to have so much faith in her now that you lacked back in 2008....what changed? Since then, we have found out just what a scammer she is by selling diplomacy for cash...what makes you think that she will look out for those that have the least to offer her????
I dont have faith in her. I dont even like her. I just know Drumpf is a walking disaster looking for a place to happen.

And Hitlery isn't???? Do tell?????? Explain to me as to how Hitlery, the globalist, is a better alternative????
Easy. She may not be my first choice but she is better than Drumpf.

Donald Trump's whole campaign is based on winning white men—angry white men. Now, two national polls show that maybe he has gone too far, even for them. An NBC/WSJ poll puts Hillary Clinton ahead of Trump with all men 43% to 42%. A Bloomberg poll puts Trump ahead, but only by single digits. Mitt Romney carried men by 27 points. If Trump's margin with men is only a few points, he will do far worse than Romney, since Trump is in big trouble with every other demographic, especially women, minorities, and young people. A big part of Trump's problem is that college-educated men favored Romney in 2012, but this year they favor Clinton. While Trump is winning more blue-collar men and evangelical men, that is not enough to offset his losses among college graduates. Simulations show that even if he gets 99% of the white male non-college vote, Trump would still lose. (V)

Maybe the blacks that T-rump was addressing when he said "what have you got to lose" are the few that are his supporters? Maybe that is why he said what he said.....they're uneducated (like the rest of his supporters) and probably don't have much to lose.
You can rest assured these type of fools are the vast minority of Black people. I'm actually glad he asked what did we have to lose. I made me think of all the things he could affect just being a candidate.

Yeah, the Barrypuppet lifted up black folks and provided them with a lot of decent paying jobs.........(snicker)
Yeah he got those Black farmers their money, started My Brothers Keeper and inspired millions of Black youth. He cant make whites that own the jobs not be racists.

Black farmers got heir money for what? Being denied loans that would make them indebted to the robber barons? How has he inspired black youth that will benefit them in a job market that sees decent paying careers off shored while opening up the southern border that take "under the table" money from jobs while utilizing the entitlement programs that were meant for Americans? You have a very skewed view of what is. Barrypuppet has used shills like you simply because of the tint of his skin while basically doing nothing for you because he knows that he doesn't have to do anything to garner your support. He will waddle off into the sunset with millions in worthless fiat currency while his alleged "people" will not be any better off than they were when he took over as the face of the franchise that is USA.INC......

Black farmers got heir money for what? Being denied loans that would make them indebted to the robber barons? How has he inspired black youth that will benefit them in a job market that sees decent paying careers off shored while opening up the southern border that take "under the table" money from jobs while utilizing the entitlement programs that were meant for Americans? You have a very skewed view of what is. Barrypuppet has used shills like you simply because of the tint of his skin while basically doing nothing for you because he knows that he doesn't have to do anything to garner your support. He will waddle off into the sunset with millions in worthless fiat currency while his alleged "people" will not be any better off than they were when he took over as the face of the franchise that is USA.INC......
You asked a question and I gave you an answer. Not my fault youre too stupid to do your own research.

As a democrat, I admit that I, too, am afraid. I worry that the GOP may wake up and ask themselves, "What the hell have we done?"

It is kind of like when we democrats nominated McGovern.

Last edited:

You asked a question and I gave you an answer. Not my fault youre too stupid to do your own research.

You didn't answer diddly squat....1.5 billion dollars to BLACK farmers that were denied loans? How does that make the majority of black folks better????? The Barrypuppet has never spoken out against the central bank that has been sucking this country dry since it was illegally put in place in 1913. Until you understand the past history, there is no fucking way that you can understand what we are facing today........and that is a fucking fact.

Know what I really think is funny? Trump is trying to appeal to African Americans by continually stating that the Republicans are the party of Lincoln (trying to appeal to them by referring to Lincoln who freed the slaves).

Only problem is...................it was the Democrats and LBJ who gave African Americans the right to vote by passing the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act (which the Republicans have been trying to repeal since), and because it all happened in 1964 and 1965, there are many parents and grandparents that still remember when it happened and who was responsible.

Sorry..................but the African Americans still remember who gave them the right to vote, which is why they've voted Democrat on a regular basis since.

Know what I really think is funny? Trump is trying to appeal to African Americans by continually stating that the Republicans are the party of Lincoln (trying to appeal to them by referring to Lincoln who freed the slaves).

Only problem is...................it was the Democrats and LBJ who gave African Americans the right to vote by passing the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act (which the Republicans have been trying to repeal since), and because it all happened in 1964 and 1965, there are many parents and grandparents that still remember when it happened and who was responsible.

Sorry..................but the African Americans still remember who gave them the right to vote, which is why they've voted Democrat on a regular basis since.
Also because Blacks know Lincoln wasnt the angel or knight in shining armor white people wanted us to believe. We know the only reason the enslaved were freed was to weaken the south.

lincoln-racist.jpg

Forum List

Back