Gop would bar poor from health care altogether

How about that, your NANNY guberment needs to maintain your health so can you work and pay those taxes they need from you for that UTOPIA that they will BE IN CONTROL OF

Isn't being a slave to Government what you dreamed a "modern" society would be when you left other oppressive countries to come here?

Last edited:
You have got be able to understand this right ? Do you think a person is undignified for getting any type of assistance if needed ?

It actually isn't clear to me what you were saying. Dependency is inherently undignified. I have no interest in "shaming" people in need, but it's something most people hope to avoid. People in favor of controlling health care with government seem intent on putting all of us in that boat.

Bullshit. Just so much bullshit.

Dback is always full of it ...

How about that, your NANNY guberment needs to maintain your health so can you work and pay those taxes they need from you for that UTOPIA that they will BE IN CONTROL OF

Isn't being a slave to Government what you dreamed a "modern" society would be when you left other oppressive countries to come here?

As always Stephfoney is lost in space ...

As always you're just a loser trolling around the board

heres what you republicans have to accept whether you like it or not ... health care is here to stay ... all the whining in the world about whose a parasite, whose a leach, whose a taker, it doesn't matter one Iota ... its here and there's nothing you republicans can do about it ... DEAL!!!!

As always you're just a loser trolling around the board

and yet you're still lost in space with no bearing on reality ... guberment !!!! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA NOW that says loser all over it

Dependency is inherently undignified. I have no interest in "shaming" people in need, but it's something most people hope to avoid. People in favor of controlling health care with government seem intent on putting all of us in that boat.

Dependency is inherently undignified. I have no interest in "shaming" people in need, but it's something most people hope to avoid. People in favor of controlling health care with government seem intent on putting all of us in that boat.

Nonsense.

No one is seeking to ‘control health care with government,’ the notion is idiocy.

Heh... musta struck a nerve.

How is what I said inaccurate? Isn't that exactly what you want? Don't you, in fact, want to pluck health care from the "cruel and capricious machinations of the free market" and, have us depend on the omni-benevolent state instead?

Last edited:

Nonsense.

No one is seeking to ‘control health care with government,’ the notion is idiocy.

How is what I said inaccurate? Isn't that exactly what you want? Don't you, in fact, want to pluck health care from the "cruel and capricious machinations of the free market" and, have us depend on the omni-benevolent state instead?
If the free market wouldn't have become so corrupted and greedy while handlling healthcare in that market, and this because it was to free to do as it pleased while no one was looking to hard or paying attention, then we wouldn't be in this situation today that we are in now. I don't see anyone going there much though, but they sure want to roll it back to the so called good ole days, but what was the good ole days according to them ? I remember every 5 years or less for the past 25 years, insurance companies cancelling my employer based policy (taking my money and running off with it), and saying oh well sucks to be you doesn't it. Then the same company I work for, and for around 25years or better, they would have to go after another carrier to insure us, and the policy would be more expensive and the coverage less (go figure). Want to tell me how things were better for us before ? Yes insuarnce companies are and can be bad at times, and it seemed that they had unionized in their tactics, and made us all the suckers in which they thrived off of for their profits. Then you had the doctors and hospitals killing the government with double billing medicare, and jacking bills up just because they knew the government was a big slumbering giant that didn't know what the right hand was doing while the left hand was stealing or giving our money way like it was free water flowing from an endless well.

Nonsense.

If the free market wouldn't have become so corrupted and greedy while handlling healthcare in that market, and this because it was to free to do as it pleased while no one was looking to hard or paying attention, then we wouldn't be in this situation today that we are in now. I don't see anyone going there much though, but they sure want to roll it back to the so called good ole days, but what was the good ole days according to them ? I remember every 5 years or less for the past 25 years, insurance companies cancelling my employer based policy (taking my money and running off with it), and saying oh well sucks to be you doesn't it. Then the same company I work for, and for around 25years or better, they would have to go after another carrier to insure us, and the policy would be more expensive and the coverage less (go figure). Want to tell me how things were better for us before ? Yes insuarnce companies are and can be bad at times, and it seemed that they had unionized in their tactics, and made us all the suckers in which they thrived off of for their profits. Then you had the doctors and hospitals killing the government with double billing medicare, and jacking bills up just because they knew the government was a big slumbering giant that didn't know what the right hand was doing while the left hand was stealing or giving our money way like it was free water flowing from an endless well.

yeah right, the only greedy one's who have cost health care prices to go up is, Lawyers, dead beats who don't want to pay their bills, and government Regulations..

Now you all call for MORE GOVERNMENT to run our health care and make the decisions on our lives and death...remember how you all howled there were no, death panels...well you already have that with ObamaCare...thank Obama and people like Tucker, Clay, Sallow and your fascist government today for all the pain and cost that will be coming your way

Last edited:

yeah right, the only greedy one's who have cost health care prices to go up is, Lawyers, dead beats who don't want to pay their bills, and government Regulations..

Now you all call for MORE GOVERNMENT to run our health care and make the decisions on our lives and death...remember how you all howled there were no, death panels...well you already have that with ObamaCare...thank Obama and people like Tucker, Clay, Sallow and your fascist government today for all the pain and cost that will be coming your way

Ya know Step it seems you don't know what a Fascist government is..

So I will help you.
-It is a Nexus of Corporations and Religion.
-It takes the choice of Representation out of the hands of the People.
-It is Nationalistic and Militaristic.
-It is generally Xenophobic.
-It is in constant need of an enemy.
-It supports the concentration of wealth and power.
-It is anti-education, anti-science and anti-Free speech.
-It is anti-labor and anti-union.

Since you can still vote, haven't been shot in the face for expressing your viewpoints and can worship whatever religion you want? I'd say we don't have a "Fascist" government.

So I will help you.

Since you can still vote, haven't been shot in the face for expressing your viewpoints and can worship whatever religion you want? I'd say we don't have a "Fascist" government.

right here folks is why a liberal is DISPISED
They think they know more than anyone else
Did you tire of haten on Joe the Plumber, someone who never did ANYTHING to you

Last edited:

So I will help you.

right here folks is why a liberal is DISPISED
They think they know more than anyone else
Did you tire of haten on Joe the Plumber, someone who never did ANYTHING to you
Yeah, what ever happened to Joe the Plumber, did they throw him under the bus once they were through with him ?

Nothing wrong with protesting war as long as it is from a strong position, then one becomes a heroe to the people, but to protest from a weak position makes one to appear as a coward. It could be that the republicans are protesting healthcare from a weak position, and I ain't sure what that makes them really. Corporate puppets maybe ? Hec aren't they all (both parties) these days (puppets) when we get right down to it ? So my friends it is up to us to get this thing right again, because both parties have become weakened badly in one form or another. To much protection of both of their agenda's, and their status quoes, so where do we stand in it all maybe ? I think as the suckers or fools.

Last edited:
Who says the GOP doesn't have a plan????? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

During a Republican primary debate in the last presidential election cycle, there was a dispiriting moment in which tea party audience members cheered at the idea that a comatose uninsured American -- unable to afford health insurance -- would be left to die.

Now, one Republican politician is pushing that callousness to new lows: He wants to bar the uninsured from hospital emergency rooms.

Last week, Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal criticized a decades-old federal law that requires all hospitals that receive Medicare funds and have emergency facilities -- and that's most -- to treat any patient who walks in needing care, regardless of his ability to pay.

So, to sum up, Deal hates Obamacare and refuses its Medicaid expansion, which would keep the working poor out of emergency rooms. In addition, he wants to deny them access to emergency rooms unless they can pay. Really, governor? Don't you insist that your values are "pro-life"?

GOP WOULD BAR POOR FROM HEALTH CARE ALTOGETHER

Yes...bwuhahahah!!!

And once we accomplish this goal of "barring the poor from healthcare altogether"...... we'll complete our real goal.......drowning all of the worlds puppies!!! Bwuhahaahahaha!!!

1344403803215049.jpg

Forum List

Back