GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Who better to show the COWARDICE of the RINO Republican? You can tell who is RUNNING SCARED of "TRUTH" TRUMP, and who is willing to say the TRUTH shall set you free!

This Republican presidential candidate has the sickest Donald Trump burn yet

Business Insider ^

Next in line to denounce Donald Trump? Sen. Lindsey "Goober" Graham (R-South Carolina). Trump has been the subject of intense criticism from both parties after declaring several weeks ago that Mexican immigrants are "rapists" and drug-runners. On Saturday, Graham told Business Insider that Trump was using needlessly divisive, un-presidential rhetoric. "He's running to be president of all of us," Graham said. "It takes a level of maturity and thoughtfulness and demeanor that's not being exhibited here." The Senator also made several cracks about recent decisions by businesses like NBC and NASCAR to cut ties with the real estate mogul. "As a...

Convince Hispanics that Trump has not insulted them and you win the argument. This is politics...

...it's never about what you've said, it's about what people think or feel or believe you've said.

or, in the case of liberal, what the media tells you to believe you heard. If we had a truthful media this country would be much better off---------and I mean that about both left and right media.
Dude, you just a short time ago posted a cherry picked, spun and misleading chart about the ACA on this trread about Trump. You have no room for lecturing anyone about the truthful media.

Convince Hispanics that Trump has not insulted them and you win the argument. This is politics...

...it's never about what you've said, it's about what people think or feel or believe you've said.

or, in the case of liberal, what the media tells you to believe you heard. If we had a truthful media this country would be much better off---------and I mean that about both left and right media.
Dude, you just a short time ago posted a cherry picked, spun and misleading chart about the ACA on this trread about Trump. You have no room for lecturing anyone about the truthful media.

That wasn't me who posted the chart, but if you think it was inaccurate, I suggest you provide proof.

That wasn't me who posted the chart, but if you think it was inaccurate, I suggest you provide proof.

washington.cbslocal.com/2015/04/13/gallup-us-uninsured-rate-dips-to-record-low-11-9-percent/

Sorry if I wrongly accused you of posting the chart. My mistake. Here is the requested link.

So we have to lie to make Hispanics feel better about committing their crimes. Hispanics can go feel insulted because someone told the truth about them. No doubt at all that the man who shot that girl for fun is insulted that he's called a murderer. His feelings are probably hurt.

If Hispanics are insulted there's a cure for that. Get the fuck back to where you came from before you decided to break our immigration laws.

If Hispanics are insulted there's a cure for that. Get the fuck back to where you came from before you decided to break our immigration laws.

Are you trying to equate every Hispanic with illegal aliens, or do you just suck at expressing yourself?

So we have to lie to make Hispanics feel better about committing their crimes. Hispanics can go feel insulted because someone told the truth about them. No doubt at all that the man who shot that girl for fun is insulted that he's called a murderer. His feelings are probably hurt.

No, by all means go ahead and blame all Hispanics for the crime of one.

When you make s sweeping statement about a nationality of people, the GOP needs to realize that all those people are offended. It is a little late to go back and try to explain otherwise. The damage has been done.

When you make s sweeping statement about a nationality of people, the GOP needs to realize that all those people are offended. It is a little late to go back and try to explain otherwise. The damage has been done.

True, Latinos in Mexico cannot vote in the US, but there is a significant number of Latinos in the US who can and another huge number that have close relatives in Mexico who who have already expressed their disdain over being characterized as murderers and rapist. Get the point?

Who better to show the COWARDICE of the RINO Republican? You can tell who is RUNNING SCARED of "TRUTH" TRUMP, and who is willing to say the TRUTH shall set you free!

This Republican presidential candidate has the sickest Donald Trump burn yet

Business Insider ^

Next in line to denounce Donald Trump? Sen. Lindsey "Goober" Graham (R-South Carolina). Trump has been the subject of intense criticism from both parties after declaring several weeks ago that Mexican immigrants are "rapists" and drug-runners. On Saturday, Graham told Business Insider that Trump was using needlessly divisive, un-presidential rhetoric. "He's running to be president of all of us," Graham said. "It takes a level of maturity and thoughtfulness and demeanor that's not being exhibited here." The Senator also made several cracks about recent decisions by businesses like NBC and NASCAR to cut ties with the real estate mogul. "As a...

The truth certainly set Donald free....of millions of dollars, I would think. And his "law suit" will just endear him and the GOP even more in the eyes of the American voter.

If the truth offends you-------------tough shit.

It's not the "truth," angry old man.

That's the problem.
So, are you saying that all Mexicans crossing the border are law abiding? I mean come on, be realistic.

Equating people who want a better life for their families with rapists and drug pushers is moronic.
really, even the ones who are invading our country Illegally . Our immigration is WORSE under Obama then better

I like that.....blame a whole nation of people because of one nutjob

Oh...I forgot...."some" are good people

I like that.....blame a whole nation of people because of one nutjob

Oh...I forgot...."some" are good people

Sounds like a far left drone proclamation, maybe that is why the far left hates this so much, because this reminds them of themselves.

That's the problem.
So, are you saying that all Mexicans crossing the border are law abiding? I mean come on, be realistic.

Equating people who want a better life for their families with rapists and drug pushers is moronic.
really, even the ones who are invading our country Illegally . Our immigration is WORSE under Obama then better

Saying that most illegal immigrants are hardcore felons is about as sensible as saying most conservatives are retarded.

Keep it up and Republicans will be polling as low amongst Hispanics as they do amongst blacks. It is a great way to never win another Presidential election again.

:clap:

That's the problem.

Saying that most illegal immigrants are hardcore felons is about as sensible as saying most conservatives are retarded.

Keep it up and Republicans will be polling as low amongst Hispanics as they do amongst blacks. It is a great way to never win another Presidential election again.

So when you support those saying "most conservatives are retarded" does that mean you are worse than Trump?

You really should become the Communications Director for the 2016 GOP nominee, really. I encourage that. Go for it.

The lack of political acumen by most on the USMB right is remarkable, but not surprising.

Nothing but failed attempts to deflect and lame efforts to defend his racism with spin, distortion, and outright dishonesty by conservatives subscribing to this thread.

That's the problem.

So when you support those saying "most conservatives are retarded" does that mean you are worse than Trump?

I didn't say most conservatives are retarded.

But anyone who thinks I did probably is.

I didn't say most conservatives are retarded.

But anyone who thinks I did probably is.

Did not say you did, just those you support. More proof that the far left can not read..

Forum List

Back